Self Care/ Stress Relief

What do you do to relieve your stress and care for yourself?

Lately, I've found that going out to a night club and dancing my butt off relieves so much stress and tension! I've decided to make it a weekly thing!

Also, laughing my butt off works too, usually...

Can't wait to hear about all of yours!

Sky

• Like 1

I used to do kick boxing to relieve my anger issues! HAHA

But now I mainly do yoga with meditation! Helps me clear my head and relax!

No one bugs me during my ME time!

My stress relief

Well I like to fish, believe me, nothing more of a stress relief than escaping on the water and fishing

Second, I try (if you haven't guessed it already) to look at the lighter side of life...hence my posting alot of jokes (I figure if I get a laugh or chuckle, others will too)

Third, hobbying. I thoroughly enjoy meeting ladies and making new aquaintances and renewing older (poor choice of word) ones

RG

Laughing helps on a daily basis. Used to paddle (dragonboating). Good way to let go by focusing on technique and its hard enough to let go of the steam.

Guest k***na

I find myself cleaning non stop!

I agree with you on dancing. Dancing totally helps relieve the tension....with a few drinks too:)

I masturbate... LOL

It's what helps me sleep most of the time... ;)

Masturbate...just thought that was a neccesity of life, like food and water

And at my age, don't need help sleeping, it's staying awake I find to be a challenge:-)

RG

Guest S**a*Q
Masturbate...just thought that was a neccesity of life, like food and water

And at my age, don't need help sleeping, it's staying awake I find to be a challenge:-)

RG

My brain never stops... hence masturbation helping ;)

A lot!!!!! of people say that this is their best stress reliever!

Also, as per dancing on my original post, I need to add that I am usually the most sober person in the club, and the one who dances the hardest for the longest time. Sometimes with my eyes closed and in my own world. IT'S THE BEST!!

My brain never stops... hence masturbation helping ;)

I don't take myself hence anything else very seriously. I can find joy in almost anything I do and believe that stress is the killer so I reject it as much as I possibly can. Taking a moment to be in the moment and appreciating my blessings helps me a lot. Being able to laugh at myself when I'm veering toward the absurd is a good thing as well.

Oh and working out, meditating, drinking wine and eating great food helps too...:)

Peace

MG

What a great topic :) Sex, Sex, Sex and I absolutely love to sit on the rocks at the cottage on the lake and watch the sunset so peaceful summer could not come soon enough. I also love bonfires and the hot tub to unwind :) Too many things to list.

I take the dog for long walks, either by the beach or in the forest, every day. It helps clear my mind to get fresh air, some exercise and to watch the dog having a great time, exploring, meeting other dogs and humans, too.

In my "other life" I'm a painter. Spending time with a sketch book is wonderfully relaxing for me.

Guest jake_cdn

My stress relief comes from fishing or even thinking about the next time that I go fishing.

I can also sit on the dock and watch the water for hours or sit in front of a fire in the backyard on a cold evening and watch the fire and not think of a thing only listen to the crackle.

That does it for me

Guest tr*****e

I generally relax by either:

1)masturbating

2)watching a fire

3)watching water, either from a canoe or from land

4)driving

5)escaping to a fantasy world, whichever shape it takes:)

It is good to know I am in great company with the dancers amd masturbaters.

I just wanted to add how music is a source of joy for me. It moves me like nothing else.

Fishing seems to keep popping up, and I completely agree. It doesn't matter if I catch anything as long as i have my line in the water and some peace and quiet :D

And on the opposite end of the spectrum: Pounding beer with friends, hitting a concert, and violently moshing my face off. To me, There's no better stress reliever after an especially bad week at work.

I don't take myself hence anything else very seriously. I can find joy in almost anything I do and believe that stress is the killer so I reject it as much as I possibly can. Taking a moment to be in the moment and appreciating my blessings helps me a lot. Being able to laugh at myself when I'm veering toward the absurd is a good thing as well.

I couldn't have said it better myself! I accept whatever happens and make the best of it.

That said, If I can't help it and I do let stress build up I like to exercise, or watch a good comdey film.

I find that having a hobby that you like is a good stress relief, be it fishing, dancing, sex, cooking, masturbating, grass cutting but my favorite is riding my motorcycle. I just got back from Daytona Beach, Florida last weekend where I did my favorite hobby during bike week.

Guest s******ecan****
My two favorite stress relievers (running and masturbation) have one thing in common....I can keep going and going and going!

Ever try to combine the two?

I used to do kick boxing to relieve my anger issues! HAHA

I never would have guessed. :icon_lol: Just buggin' ya SC. ;-)

For me it's space and silence. When I feel I'm becoming out of balance and there's too much noise in my brain, I turn off the phone, pry away from the computer and enjoy a hot bath.

As I get older and possibly not as patient, I find myself on a path to becoming more understanding, living by the moment, and forgiving most silly human behaviors when people tick me off. A glass or two of wine helps as well on that note....: )

I guess I start by limiting the stressers around me. It includes trying to stay away from negativity and bitchy people. Positivity can spread. Like others I do have a mix of relaxation and physical activities that work.

Relaxing

- glass of wine outside in the hottub staring at stars works.

- listening to some easy music.

- sitting by the fire and watching the flames.

- camping

Physical

- building anything.

- yard work/cutting grass.

- dancing

Interesting never realized till now but being with a lady is both physical and relaxing. No wonder I love it so much.

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Once in while (2x a year) I rent myself a hotel suite..just for ME (not for business purposes) , to get away from it all! Every two weeks I get manicures & pedicures...and about twice a month I will have a little Pinot Grigio..just a glass and I'm good ;)

I strongly suggest those who have never had a pedicure, especially the men, to try this out...they are so relaxing..and they also do wonders for your feet.