I had the pleasure of meeting with Catty today. She gives a good massage, easy to talk to and has a great body and looks to go with it all. This was my first time seeing her and I will definately repeat! She told me she works at a few different spots in town so depending on what area of the city you are in I think she's around. Anyways guys, I recommend her and am looking forward to the next time!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest K***an

Had the opportunity to meet this fine lady recently. She is such a world-class beauty (with flawless skin) that it is difficult to relax during the appointment. Will definitely repeat but will make sure the session is longer next time.

Whats with all the ladies leaving CMJ, Heard Malibu left as well.?

Well, they come, they go, we like them because they are free spirits, among other qualities.

Whats with all the ladies leaving CMJ, Heard Malibu left as well.?

Thread hijack! But yes, she did - she's indy now.

Can't say I recall her name at CMJ, but check out her pics here on CERB, you'll see how gorgeous she is, and likely will recognize her.

Catty went by Eva at CMJ - she left us because she wasn't very busy at CMJ (if you want them to stay around boys, you need to show them your support) and the distance she had to travel to get to work made it very difficult for her to make it in on a regular basis - not to mention all her friends are with AOL.

Catty is a great gal and we wish her all the best - though I cant say I miss Todd Dog biting at my ankles every day ... lol

CMJ isn't for everyone, it takes a certain level of dedication and professionalism to last at CMJ. Also, CMJ has very strict rules in regards to lifestyle choices and I am on these girls like white on rice - not everyone can handle it - the bottom line is that these girls are happy in the choices they make and the places they end up.

CMJ has had the pleasure of seeing many ladies come and go over the years - most of them always find their way back once they have seen what else is out there and have had more life experiences.

Aww lol I miss having todd at work :) miss you too sam thanks for everything xox

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, you have one more day in Ottawa to see her. Otherwise, it's Calgary for you!

Mind you, Calgary is a fine city to visit!

Me and jordyn are in winnipeg! Loooong drive. Ill miss ottawa we are back canada day :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Can't believe it took this long to see Catty. Finally saw her on the weekend and it was true to what others have said.

• Body slides are great
  • Sexy and wonderful body
  • cute
  • sensuous
  • solid massage skills, and
  • fun to talk with

Great talent - will definitely repeat.

Thumbs up.......in fact everything up!

Khabibulin,

look at the entire thread, and you will find Catty's handle here on CERB (an easy one) so you can ask her directly; you'll also find clues as to her present whereabouts!

Enjoy!

Aww you guys are too nice :)

And I am in ottawa forever!! Not planning on leaving anytime soon I miss my ottawa too much everytime I leave.

Posted via Mobile Device

I had the privilege of visiting with Catty today. From the moment she opened the door I realized that she would be better than I had expected. Even though she has nice pictures posted, they don't do her justice. The best way to describe her would be that she is every man's dream girl next door. She made me feel totally at ease from the very beginning and we had great conversation.

Her massage skills are excellent and her body slides...exquisite. Without getting into too many details, I can tell you that Catty has the most beautiful natural body I've seen on any MP. She has curves that will drive you absolutely crazy. All I can say is that I will definitely repeat with her. I'm sure if you do you will be happy you did. Thanks Catty!

Mark

I met Catty yesterday afternoon. It was a lovely experience. She is sweet, smells great, has a sparkling personality, soft curves, and a special treat for me, puffies.

This was my first time at the location and I did not know what to expect. It was clean, convenient and fairly discrete.

I enjoyed myself and will be back.