Made a call there yesterday afternoon. Got in quick. I saw Sara. Pretty girl. Kinda quiet. Late 20's. From Rwanda. Massage was decent. Relaxing. I asked not to be draped when flipped. She was ok with that. Towards the end I asked if she did anything extra. Quietly told no. May repeat. 

Yes. Went there a couple months ago. My girl was from Cameroon. Super nice to talk to. Probably the most interesting conversation I have ever had with a masseuse. I usually just like to be quiet, relax and enjoy, but she made me break all my rules. The room though had about 4 signs making it quite clear that there was no funny business going on. I was disappointed in that, but I really liked knowing that ahead of time instead of lying there and wondering the whole time. Massage was good about 6/10.

Had a pleasant massage there . Probably one of the best massage I've had. Very close teasing and girl was great to talk to. 

No HE though.. worth a repeat

I had visited these ladies more than a year ago. I found the massage very erotic but certainly no funny business here. I went a few times back then but have not been recently.