Good evening everyone:)

This question popped in my head today...

Hobbiests: Do you prefer then the Sp/Mp do incall from hotel, her own private place or a place only dedicated to the said activity? Why?

SP: Do you prefer to work out from hotel, your own private place or a studio where you only work? Why?

My preference, I like an outcall to my hotel when seeing an SP

I can get the room set up (gift bag with gift/donation) sitting on table, have drinks (wine etc) chilling...generally getting the room set for an encounter

Then the excitement/anticipation of the knock on the door

But the question being asked, I prefer a hotel for incall. I had one incall in a Toronto condo, didn't like it whatsoever, but another incall at a east end Ottawa house was great

Guess that was a bunch of ramblings

RG

i think if you put a poll up y0u would get a better answer.

I do not mind the incall location at the home aslong as your on time for the appointment.

If you are not on time in can result in the person waiting for a period of time and can get strange looks from the residents.

I believe incall is better from a large hotel, as many different people go in and out to meet people in hotel. I guess a hotel is more discrete (sic).

Edited by E.D. man

Personal preference, I prefer visiting SP's at their incall location. I cannot do outcall at my place and finding an hotel of my own in town for a meeting seems counter productive for me. Visiting another city (or if i was visiting Ottawa on business, say), now that would be different....

Now, to answer your question on incalls, wether that it's her place (her primary residence), a hotel room or any other dedicated place is not relevant for me per se, as long as said SP (or MP) is comfortable in her chosen location.

A thought, in my mind, a place should be "neutral looking" for all involved especially for a first visit. By that i mean to avoid personal questions that may be .... too personal (by accident). I wouldn't want to ask a question innocently and make my host inadvertently unconfortable. Not sure if it answers your question, at least from my point of view ....

^^ I kind see what you mean re: clutter. My best advice if the incall is personal space (or even just an incall apt apart from her residence), that the client is not looking at family photos, the dog dish, an assortment of shoes in the hallway, or anything of a personal non-decorative nature. My incall space is a separate area from living quarters, and is decorated with an interesting multicultural items that can on their own generate comments. Better that than having to discuss the number of syblings or the name of my cat (ok, I have not cat, but you know what I mean). Bathroom also is clutter free. Visitors have no need to see my hair products, makeup, toothbrush, or face creams.

Nor do most men like clutter, or knocking stuff over on the bathroom counter, or in the shower. I think that is why many may prefer the anonymity of a hotel room as well.

• Like 1

I prefer having my own place, rather than a hotel, but not my home. I wouldn't want to work out of my home as I don't want everyone knowing where I live, and I don't want to have to keep my place as immaculate as I keep my incall, ha! My own place is covered in a layer of cat fur, with lots of crazy art on the walls and the bed isn't always made. And I like it that way. But at my incall, it's always very clean and neat looking. I love having the two places - it lets me have the swanky, gorgeous apartment I've always wanted but could never really keep up if I lived there, and then I go home to my feline palace and can be as messy as I want. Best of both worlds :D

I have been to the residence of several SPs and I always consider it a privledge that they would trust me enough to show me where they live. I enjoy finding out things about them, what art work they have, what hobbies they like, what books and music interest them. Getting to know the SP just adds a layer of intimacy to an encounter.

I work from my home. I wish I could afford to rent another place, but Vancouver has the highest rental rates in the country and so it's just not something I can afford. I keep my home clean and tidy and, while we do have cats and a dog, they're always out of the way when someone comes to see me.

I do occasionally take a hotel room for a day, particularly in the summertime, and that's worked well, but I feel more comfortable in my own space.

For safety reasons, I don't do outcalls to clients' homes but I will visit their hotel rooms.

For me, this is an easy question.

I would far prefer that the incall location be a private residence.

My reasons are two-fold. A private residence to me seems to be more comfortable, more personal (and that is a huge part of the experience for me), and psychologically I suppose gives an enhanced comfort level. Even the upscale hotel rooms are still just hotel rooms, non-personal, sterile, and intimidating.

As well, twice now in hotels I have turned the corner from the elevator into the hallway, walked down looking at the room numbers and find that the maid and her cart are directly opposite the door to which I am heading, and with the maid standing beside her cart. My head says, you can't walk by and then turn around, it will look suspicious. But if I stop and knock and the SP opens the door looking so dressed to kill, will that draw attention to her and potentially cause her issues with management? Right or wrong, in both instances I stopped, knocked and the door opened to me with the SP standing behind the door unseen, but I heard a welcoming, "Hi, come on in."

Again with hotels, and upscale ones in particular, I have visions of security in the lobby, just looking for people who may not know where the elevators are. How about this scenario?

"Excuse me sir, but where are you going?" Or. "Who are you seeing?" Now I am figuring that your SP names are not the names on your credit cards that you use to book and confirm your rooms. So how does," Oh I just have a meeting with Ms Orgasmic Bodylicious in room # 444," go over. Not well for me, and certainly not well for my friend who is trying to protect her anonymity behind closed doors.

So perhaps due to my insecurities, or my still being a novice to a degree, give me a private residence, a driveway to park in, a sense of normalcy, and yes, for me, that adds to the GFE as I am beginning to understand it.

For the SP's to invite men to their own homes requires a great degree of trust in the person that she is meeting, or an expense for a second location, and I do understand that those are huge and important issues for you.

But know what, I will still visit you at your hotel if that's what works for you. I will just need a little extra TLC to recover my nerves after you open that door. :)

Edited by mrrnice2
Fixing a spelling error
  • Like 2

Hotel or an appartment building.

If I am going to and incall to a house or condo with direct enterance, makes me a litle uncomfortable.

• Like 1

To be blunt, what would it matter I am there to see the lady not their personal appartment, work appartment, or the hotel/motel.

The only thing that bothers me a little is as was stated by mrrnice2 when walking into a Hotel, what if you were questioned, then how do you respond. I personaly would like to know is what procedure do you as a SP want us to use when arriving at the hotel. Go to the main desk and ask them to ring your room? Or do we just walk in and go to room # 444 and if asked what do we say?

I know once at a hotel I was staying at the person at the desk ask if I was a guest there, I responded yes room 101, here my key......Now if I had been there to visit an SP then what.........

The only thing that bothers me a little is as was stated by mrrnice2 when walking into a Hotel, what if you were questioned, then how do you respond. I personaly would like to know is what procedure do you as a SP want us to use when arriving at the hotel. Go to the main desk and ask them to ring your room? Or do we just walk in and go to room # 444 and if asked what do we say?

I know once at a hotel I was staying at the person at the desk ask if I was a guest there, I responded yes room 101, here my key......Now if I had been there to visit an SP then what.........

First, I'd like you to avoid paranoia and think calmly. :icon_wink:

If you come to see me at a hotel, going to the desk and asking for Samantha Evans' room won't be of any use to you. Samantha Evans won't be registered there. But I will be, in my real name. (And, just in case you try to find out later, on your way out, if you ask at the desk who is staying in room #1105, they won't tell you. Ever. Unless you have a warrant, that is.)

If you come to see me at a hotel, we will have arranged for you to call me from your cell phone or a pay phone nearby. I will give you my room number. You go to the elevator and up to my room.

If, however, my hotel won't let anyone have access to the elevator without a key card, I will meet you in the lobby, the bar, or somewhere else.

I only stay in five-star hotels. They're not necessarily better hotels in many ways, they're just more expensive and part of what I pay for is their manic dedication to preserving their patrons' privacy, whether it's just me, or Madonna. Unless you look like an entirely disreputable man, up to no good and possibly carrying dangerous goods, the hotel staff are not going to ask you any questions. Who you're there to see is none of their business. As a guest, I am entitled to my privacy, after all. Not quite the same level of privacy as at home, but almost.

So, trust me, please. Try to remember that I am not your adversary. You and I are in this together. We each want things from the other and, what's more, I'm damn determined to make sure you have a wonderful time with me. Relax. Enjoy. Follow my instructions and all will be well. I promise.

Edited by SamanthaEvans
typos!
  • Like 4

Well said Samantha, I only have done in calls for years, regardless if it is a hotel,apartment or residence.The one thing that comes to my play time it is during the hours where there is less attraction of neighbours, etc.etc.I do not like visiting a lady that may have a revolving door, it attracts too much attention as well.

You just need to know how to NOT to attract any attention to yourself or the lady you are visiting where ever the incall location may be.

Furthermore, you SHOULD never go to the front desk and ask for anyone...PERIOD. All that information is provided through text messaging or phone call. Always arrive on time never too EARLY.

Failure of contact with a lady you should re-group outside and away from bringing any attention to yourself.

Example the cleaning staff may be right across the room you are visiting at a hotel, the lady opens the door, you should be blocking any viewing access with your body have your face turn into the door, and keep your comments to yourself until you are in, and the door is closed and locked behind you.

The same can be said about resident visits, just don't bring any un-needed attention to yourself or the neighbours, pretend you are visiting a dear friend. Use discretion always.

Then you may want to hug her and say hello and whisper to her that the cleaning staff is across the hall ( it has happened a couple of times to me,so use discretion) Then you might turn on music to drown out your voices. ;)

And then let the good times roll...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QeJDiDvTEE

Edited by PistolPete
Added a bit

Hotel for sure. I prefer the ambiance that a nice hotel brings to the encounter. I don't mind giving the extra TLC for those whose nerves get jittery with the hotel visit either. If I were in a larger city, perhaps a studio apartment away from my own residence would be reasonable as well.

Well for the hotel issue...unless you walk past the front desk announcing you are seeing a lady, no one pays attention to you...how many people do you think come and go during the daytime in a hotel

As for the incall, depending on where it is, that can be even more risky.

One condo in Toronto, you had to punch in the code to let yourself in, but then walk by SECURITY to get to the elevators

And some hotels have access to rooms away from the front desk...there is one in Kingston that does

Secret is, when going to a hotel, walk in like you belong there, no one will (or should) question you

RG

I tried hotel as location for a short period of time and never had a discretion issue, of course as Pete said I made sure not to have a revolving door just like I do in my private location. But as everything it has the good and bad side.

I found few reasons why hotels are not ideal for me but what really made me stop using them was the lack of hygiene and considering how much time I'd be spending there it was not something I could take. Is not the same using a hotel once in a while for vacation than being there constantly.

Having a private location allows me to not worry about how clean things are and as others have mentioned, I too feel more comfortable in my own space.

As far as I'm concerned, the only sensible answer to this question is "whatever you (the SP) are comfortable with". Sure, we hobbyists may have a preference - and some may even go so far as to avoid SPs with the 'wrong' sort of incall - but that's their loss. And it sounds like for every one who'd prefer you had other arrangements, another will like the choice you've made. You can't please everyone all the time, and I think it'd be foolish to try.

What *really* matters is that *you* are happy with the arrangements you make and feel safe and secure there. If that means the comfort and familiarity of your own home, that's great (and as others have said, I'd be seriously flattered that you trust me - a relative stranger - to that extent). If that means the relative anonymity of a hotel room, that's great too.

If I had unlimited resources, I would probably choose a different hotel every day, but since that is not the case, I prefer to work from my condo townhouse, which suits me fine.

Since I am not high volume and I DO NOT have nosey neighbours, I am blessed, really.

Once in awhile, it's nice to change things up by spoiling myself to a hotel room.

I don't mind visiting gents in their hotel rooms and it's a change of scenery and ambience and gets me out of the house so to speak.

I have only had one gentleman in five years decline to meet me because I was in a house, not an apartment.

I prefer the lady to have her own condo or home or even her "PIED A TERRE"(look it up in the dictionary) this way it looks like she is in her own stuff. By this I mean a fridge to keep drinks and food a dresser to keep her clothes bathroom with her lotion and soaps etc. This to me makes me feel more like the GFE that I would look for.

This is apart of my booking and screening. I am very particular who comes to my house. Often if I have never met you or many chances to chat with you, I prefer hotel. I also find out from the gentleman before hand, some do want to come here, for the reason it feels more like a GFE experience. On the days that seem particularity busy, then again, I will go to hotel. When I use hotels, I always have a door that is facing directly outside, on the side of a parking lot that is not visible to any main streets.

Good thread Malika!

One of the main reasons why I gave up my incall location was because of being uncomfortable, in the end I didn't like going there. I wanted to be in the comfort of my own home. Even tho I live in Hull and I know many gents dont like to cross the bridges, I needed to make ME happy!!

I do find sometimes it's hard to hide ALL of your personal belongings, but I try. I keep my private bedroom door closed and my living room has a curtain in the door way, that way I still feel like I have a private space just for me! I have a second bedroom that was converted into my little "spa". I love it! I am happy being at home, I have everything that I need here.

Since I live in a house, I do ask my visitors to park on the street for discretion. I live in an retired community, so most of the folks that live around here are at home during the day, so I dont want them seeing gentlemen always parking in my yard and start to speculate certain things!

I used to work out of hotels and didnt like it. Too many misshaps, where the gentlemen got lost and went to the front desk to ask where to go, instead of calling me and asking me to meet him or for better directions. I actually got asked to leave the Hotel because of that.

Like someone said in a previous post, "You can't make everyone happy!"

Well this is fanstatic I have seen this topic in other message boards and this is the first place where everyone really puts a really thought-out answer. I shared an incall it was in a 4/5 star hotel in the condo rental part it was too glamourous for me the place made me feel initimidated. I hosted from hotels so far twice I was more in a panic of the fact that I would be there the whole day and felt very hotel sterile like.

For maybe a year I hosted from home I had huge doubts about it because it really wasn't a home I was proud of but I was working with what I had. Over time I started to hate working from home and even hating being an sp. The constant need to clean and be ready all the time got to me. If the resources were available I would be a nicer neighbourhood and definitely a better apartment.

Now in my return to be an SP since so many financial goals can not happen on just my part-time income and college. I will have to get hotels and hopefully not feel umcomfortable being in ahotel or even share the hotel with another SP to break down the need to escape that hotel sterile enviroment. I much rather outcalls to hotels I feel liberated visiting a gentlemen and having a good time and going home.

I host incalls for the clients who can not host outcalls in hotels for themselves. I feel umcomfortable going to a clients home I didn't think it would be same for hosting in my own home.

Hotel, private home, etc. to me seeing a lady in anyone of these settings is hunky dory with me. That being said there are exceptions and add ons to every rule and guideline.

I have been to some ladies private homes, one in particular comes to mind, and it was immaculate, not palatial, but spic 'n' span clean. A real neat and tidy everything has its place location with tasteful decor, etc. On the other hand I have been to another ladies private home and it was quite the opposite indeed. Now please keep in mind that my expectations are zero and we all work with what we have but I can understand how some ladies prefer to work from a hotel and other guys prefer to meet at a hotel.

I would much prefer going to a ladies own home and truly and honestly seeing her abode than being invited into a hotel room that was either (A) out of her financial league. We have all done this at some point, trying to keep up appearances, etc. Keeping up with the Joneses I believe is the saying or (B) a room within someones means only to find it rundown, dirty or unsafe.

The point I am attempting to make is from my standpoint I booked with you (the lady) based on your reputation, personality, talents, looks, whatever so don't worry about having a room/home that is akin to Buckingham Palace as I am not there to admire the Frescoes...I am there to admire the lady who the room/home belongs to!

• Like 1