Who's dressing for Halloween? Post your pic here:)

Though would be fun to post our Halloween costumes:) Post either this years or from a time before:) 

This one from couple years ago and I will post todays costume. This years wont be as  elaborate. 

20181031_094533.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Arg dont post before a cup of java Sophia, cant edit my spelling error hahah. 

Nice Costume, may I ask if it's hand made, and did you make it? Very nice, and Unique, I love it.. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, katie said:

Nice Costume, may I ask if it's hand made, and did you make it? Very nice, and Unique, I love it.. 

I did make it. The hat has all 4 seasons around the rim. Makeup was also done by me:)

I wish I had a pic of another one I did! I won a contest for my Geshia. Done to the right specifications of the kimono and the sachel wrapped 10 times around. I stood at 9ft tall. Also took 3 wig set to make by huge top bun. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

I did make it. The hat has all 4 seasons around the rim. Makeup was also done by me:)

I wish I had a pic of another one I did! I won a contest for my Geshia. Done to the right specifications of the kimono and the sachel wrapped 10 times around. I stood at 9ft tall. Also took 3 wig set to make by huge top bun. 

Great job! I like. Yes, I bet that costume would of been awesome. Those are something, that a person could pack, neatly away, and just save them, even wear them again... :) .. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, katie said:

Great job! I like. Yes, I bet that costume would of been awesome. Those are something, that a person could pack, neatly away, and just save them, even wear them again... :) .. 

Mmm, where is everybody....awfully quiet.. or maybe it's just me haha 😬.. No, pics of costumes .. Lol .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, katie said:

Mmm, where is everybody....awfully quiet.. or maybe it's just me haha 😬.. No, pics of costumes .. Lol .. 

Just about to get dressed. What about you? Hahaha just played a joke on a guest. Had an arm stuck in my massage room door! Was hallarious! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Just about to get dressed. What about you? Hahaha just played a joke on a guest. Had an arm stuck in my massage room door! Was hallarious! 

No, I'm not much into getting dressed up. I love handing out treats, to the kids. Yes, that would of been something to see.. Lol.. too funny.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While on the topic of Halloween, what is everyones favorite Halloween movie or Special? 

Daytime TV : Kelly and Ryan. Kelly always has a great show! Funny and always difderent for each Halloween. 

And Ellen! She always out does herself with her entertainment. 

MOVIE:  All the Classics but fav, is of course Haloween 🙂 and Scary Movie😅 

• Like 1

Ellen was amazing today. I laughed myself into tears!  As far as dressing up did anyone where a costume to see a provider/client? I did. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Putting a fake hand in the door for a guest was hilarious. I wore a masquerade mask for my guest today and he really liked it.

I'm now dressed up for the trick or treaters. I even put a scary old woman on the front lawn to freak out the kids.

Everyone have fun.

20181031_165320.jpg

20181031_170202.jpg

20181031_170112.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I did many years ago although it was not a costume for me it was something the lady in question wanted to see me with and I didn't know why.  I wore my firefighter (bunker gear) to her place and I got some looks from people thinking there was a real fire or rescue going on.  It did turn her on to see me in it though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Be careful gents, the witching hour is almost upon us.  Be most kind and generous and where necessary sacrifice yourself.  The happiness and contentment of our beloved enchantresses is of the upmost importance on this o'hollow of eves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scorpiodevil77 said:

Be careful gents, the witching hour is almost upon us.  Be most kind and generous and where necessary sacrifice yourself.  The happiness and contentment of our beloved enchantresses is of the upmost importance on this o'hollow of eves. 

Are you ready to sacrafice as my faithful servant of the Queen of Halloween? 

Dear God of Eros,

Bestow upon me the deserving, the yearnfull and most obedient of them all! 

Thrust your fortuine onto my body as a gift of the night! I beckon and summon only the one who's beastly desire is true! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Are you ready to sacrafice as my faithful servant of the Queen of Halloween? 

Dear God of Eros,

Bestow upon me the deserving, the yearnfull and most obedient of them all! 

Thrust your fortuine onto my body as a gift of the night! I beckon and summon only the one who's beastly desire is true! 

Yes, my Queen.

Please accept my merger gifts, ⚘🐇🏹

As an offering of my sacrifices to you.