Agree with your comments about Stella. Always had a fun time with her in the CR. She is a cutie !! And yes she is now at the Barefax Monday through Friday usually at night.

So his the lovely Vegas!!

Decided to swing by the Mate last night as I was bored and I was not disappointed.

There were a lot of hotties in house and they were all pretty frisky.

Of note on stage were Summer (tall blonde) Mackenzie, Bambi etc

I had a very nice convo and then sensual dance from Lela a brunette with awesome lingerie and a very sexy ass.

Then I had some great chat with Ashley a girl from NS. She's not a spinner but the way I like em with meat on her bones. Nice big natural rack that was lots of fun to play with once we got in the CR. We seemed to click and that resulted in some great mileage. YMMV as always. She likes guys who compliment her, stroke her gently and treat her with respect.

Spent the rest of the night cuddling with her and her friend...Marita I think her name was...another NS girl, quite short, black hair and big eyes with an ass you could bounce a quarter off. Yeah I got her to stand up and actually did bounce a Loonie off it....we were doing shooters, what can I say?

There were a lot good lookers in house last night and I was kinda impressed as I hadn't been in there in a long time.

• Like 2

First time here folks (be gentle)

The Ashley I have been seeing for the last year at the pm is a classy MILF with a killer body. She has long curly dark hair, real breasts and a tight behind. She has the type of personality to invite you for a drink, chat a bit and kick your ass at pool. At one point, YOU will be asking her to the CR.

Our CR sessions over the last few months have become more personal. Of course YMMV. When I asked her if she goes upstairs, she indicated that only with a very choice few. Then, she whispered in my ears: "Would you be interested?". OMG (in a good way) is all I could muster. I wasn't prepared for this experience.

So a few weeks later, I got siked and went back to the pm. We both connected immediately and I simply nodded "yes". She disappeared to the dressing room and came out in very tight jeans. WOW. Our experience together was *&^*&^%$%@#@$"]*&^*&^%$%@#@$*( ... oh Ashley. Sorry gents.

I went back a few weeks ago and ... round two.

The playmate rocks.

First time here folks (be gentle)

The Ashley I have been seeing for the last year at the pm is a classy MILF with a killer body. She has long curly dark hair, real breasts and a tight behind. She has the type of personality to invite you for a drink, chat a bit and kick your ass at pool. At one point, YOU will be asking her to the CR.

Yeah, that's the Ashley I know too, haven't met the new Ashley yet.

Haven't been in a couple years but there was a dancer that used to be a bartender, don't recall her name as it's been a while does she still work there??

Haven't been in a couple years but there was a dancer that used to be a bartender, don't recall her name as it's been a while does she still work there??

if you are talking about racheal , cute blonde , big fake breasts , than no . she no longer dances .

I met a dancer named Alexia She was very attractive. wonderful body, nice legs and bum. Small breasts. Nice personality. She was a lot of fun in the CR. great mileage!

Does anyone who where the hot black girls dance?

There are black chicks at the PM, but what's your definition of hot? Sally is probably hot by most standards and there are a few others. Mileage is generally high

There are black chicks at the PM, but what's your definition of hot? Sally is probably hot by most standards and there are a few others. Mileage is generally high

Any names / descriptions?

Thanks

Does anyone who where the hot black girls dance?

I'm not sure if it is still like this, but last year one of the black dancers at the PM told me they only allow 2 of them to work at the same time.

I started paying closer attention an sure enough, there was only 2 of them there at the same time.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if it is still like this, but last year one of the black dancers at the PM told me they only allow 2 of them to work at the same time.

I started paying closer attention an sure enough, there was only 2 of them there at the same time.

I've seen 4 or 5 at a time especially Wednesday lunch buffet and some Friday nights I've seen 4

I've seen 4 or 5 at a time especially Wednesday lunch buffet and some Friday nights I've seen 4

Yeah, you're right, I think I've seen more than 2 at a time too. They may have eased up on the restriction.

Anyone seen Caramel there? Tall black mid-20s girl from Quebec? High mileage experienced hast time i run into her at the mate 3 months ago. I wonder if she is back. Thanks.

I had a couple of dances with morena at pigales. She seemed like a nice girl.

Was at the mate today....had a good time with foxy as usual. But i like my women on the bigger side.

the last time I was at pig als I was given the the best private dance of my life, I think that was before the security protocol bs

• Like 1

Had fun last night at the Mate. I think her name is Martina...cute little short package from NS. Dusky coloured skin, nice round booty and natural titties. Took me to the CR where I had very high mileage...lots of fun and highly recommended. She's not a spinner but built the way I like them...round and natural.

• Like 2

Guest Ni**t*****t

I used to go to the Playmate during the day but haven't been there in something like 10 years. Can someone PM me and tell me how it is today? the girls? mileage? Thanks!