Can anyone paint me a picture of what the scene at the Playmate might be from say 7-10pm tonight interms of crowd, girls, vibe?

Cheers

There will be girls there, mostly naked or serving beer. There will be guys there, mostly looking at those girls or getting served beer by them. The place will be dark. Any other paintings required? :icon_razz:

There will be girls there, mostly naked or serving beer. There will be guys there, mostly looking at those girls or getting served beer by them. The place will be dark. Any other paintings required? :icon_razz:

Quoting The Stooges: W-w-w-wiseguy!!!

If only, some of the barmaids are gorgeous. And a few have made the move over, but not during the evening.

Well, shit. Are there any doing both?

Met an ebony spinner by the name of Vanessa from Montreal. She's French with the passable anglais. Ethnic background: Haiti. Quite pretty, 5'2", 100lbs, 34A cups. Very fun in the CR, within limits. She said she's only been in PM 3 times since 2011, so she's definitely not a regular here. If you do manage to luck into her, give her a try.

Went to Playmate late this afternoon, and had a few dances. Last lady I saw, Jayla, gorgeous blond, beautiful face and very well proportioned. And nice hot dances in the CR. She is from Toronto, and only in town once a month or so, if you are around this evening and looking for some CR fun, get in your car and off you go. You will be happy you did.

Went to Playmate late this afternoon, and had a few dances. Last lady I saw, Jayla, gorgeous blond, beautiful face and very well proportioned. And nice hot dances in the CR. She is from Toronto, and only in town once a month or so, if you are around this evening and looking for some CR fun, get in your car and off you go. You will be happy you did.

I must have been there somewhat too early - certainly did not see anyone close to your description of 'Jayla' but the place was a good deal busier than I expected. I've seen it quieter on Friday/Saturday evenings in the past.

I must have been there somewhat too early - certainly did not see anyone close to your description of 'Jayla' but the place was a good deal busier than I expected. I've seen it quieter on Friday/Saturday evenings in the past.

She arrived around 6:00. I left after seeing her, and posted right away, thinking some Cerb members might want to make the journey. So, not sure what time you made it by... She was awesome.

The PM is still my fav place. I realize now that I have been going there for the last 20 years. The one waitress there still turns me on. She tried dancing years ago and I never had a dance from her. She gave up dancing after a short while and returned to waitressing, one of these days I'll ask her why she did. There many lovely ladies there and a great atmosphere.

Justin

The PM is still my fav place. I realize now that I have been going there for the last 20 years. The one waitress there still turns me on. She tried dancing years ago and I never had a dance from her. She gave up dancing after a short while and returned to waitressing, one of these days I'll ask her why she did. There many lovely ladies there and a great atmosphere.

Justin

Though not at the Playmate, I was at the Cabaret Canada several years ago, decided to try it out as a change of pace. When I got there, I found that it was pretty dead and there were no dancers there yet, people were just sitting around having a drink. The only female in the joint was the bartender. So I ordered a beer from her and went and sat down started watching the empty stage (perhaps hoping that maybe a magic fairy dancer would appear on stage to entertain us). Next thing I know I turn around and there is activity in the CR! Whoa, did a dancer arrive already, and some guy grabbed her immediately for a CR dance? Then I noticed who the dancer was, it was the bartender! I thought to myself, "holy crap, is that the bartender?" When she was done, I asked her about it. She said that she was normally a dancer there, but that she got in trouble one night and that the owner suspended her from dancing, but he allowed her to keep working by bartending. :icon_lol:

You are referring to Anita. Taking her to the CR was fun while it lasted.

Justin

Yes, it was Anita. She has been at the PM for many years. She has the most infectious laugh. I had better not ask her about her experience as a dancer. Maybe it was not a good experience for her. I asked her her waist size once and she replied 23" . Her good looks is only surpassed by her personal charm. Yikes !!! I am beginning to sound like a shill.

Yes, it was Anita. She has been at the PM for many years. She has the most infectious laugh. I had better not ask her about her experience as a dancer. Maybe it was not a good experience for her. I asked her her waist size once and she replied 23" . Her good looks is only surpassed by her personal charm. Yikes !!! I am beginning to sound like a shill.

She was available to go to the CR? Wow, how long ago was that?

Went yesterday, with a bud. We normally don't go on weekends, but we both had some free time. The snowstorm probably kept the club slow that day. There may have been 5 girls, and 5 guys altogether. The advantage with such a low turn out is that you get to remember all of the girls that were there that day, even if you didn't take them to the CR. Some of the girls were familiar, some were new to me. The girls that were there that day were:

Candy: the Caribbean spinner, who I've reviewed before.

Carina: the Lebanese-Spanish girl, who I've also talked about before. This time I gotta chance to talk to her a bit more, and found out some interesting things about her.

Brittany: A tiny blonde spinner, probably about 5' tall at most. She had long straight blonde hair, reminded me of a shorter Sharon Stone. She's a bit older than the other girls, but quite MILFy.

Cairo: a tall-ish, curvy Egyptian girl (assuming from her name), probably 5'5". Really outstanding booty, and hips on her. She had long brown hair, that was wavy. Didn't get a chance to see her personally unfortunately, but would like to some day.

Cabria: Tall brunette, probably 5'6". Big natural boobs, large hips, but not fat just curvy. She didn't have any tattoos, which is good. She's very customer oriented it looks like, she was offering me deals as soon as I got into the CR, like buy 2 dances get the 3rd at half price, and stuff like that. :icon_lol:

• Like 1

Cabria: Tall brunette, probably 5'6". Big natural boobs, large hips, but not fat just curvy. She didn't have any tattoos, which is good. She's very customer oriented it looks like, she was offering me deals as soon as I got into the CR, like buy 2 dances get the 3rd at half price, and stuff like that. :icon_lol:

Wow. Sounds very nice! I love tall and busty women. Can you PM me about what her dances were like?

Thanks for the reccomendation. :)

I was there earlier today - it's a friendly place and dancers are happy to sit and talk. I first chatted with Foxy who took me for a fun time in the CR. After Carina's stage, she came and talked to me and tempted me back to the CR for a second course. I recommend both ladies.

Sounds like a trip to the playmate is in order then. :) Any idea when Cabria typically works?

Mostly weekends, it looks like. I saw her on a Saturday once, and a Friday once.

• Like 1