It's probably been 8 or 9 years since I last hit Playmates for an evening... I am gonna be in Ottawa in early June so I think I am due.... lol

A report from this afternoon at the Playmate:

On site: Ashley, Martia, Tania, Candy, Juliane, Ruby and Lexi (plus 2 others but I can't remember their names).

I had dances with two of them: Ruby and Lexi.

Ruby: She's an amazingly attractive dark haired, short, tanned girl from the middle-east, with a very feminine body and a gorgeous face. Manmade boobs but very well done and they fell natural. She's also very intelligent, kind and polite and horny (if you're a gentleman with her). Her dances in the CR are close and sensual, but all within boundaries. With all the giggles, I really felt like I was fooling around with a girlfriend (without the sex).

Lexi: After Ruby got my motor running, I was ready for a wilder experience. Something more like a biker girl attitude. That's when Lexi came in. A dark blonde with light skin and some tatoos, she's also quite attractive, especially her face (Man! those blue eyes... and her mischievous smile...). Her manmade boobs were a little harder than Ruby's but she has a nice behind. She's also very down to earth and a whole lot of fun in private.

BTW, for those who know her, I also saw Jasmine on my way to the room at the Sweet 300.

• Like 2

There's a new blonde at PM: Chasta. She's really hot, especially in the CR.

Also there yesterday afternoon (Wednesday): Candy, Delicious, Chloe, Anika, Loanna, Ashley, and a few others.

After seeing this post I dropped by a few days later on a Thursday afternoon hoping for an Annika sighting. No sign of her though - or of "new blonde" Chasta. Poster on another site has made recent mention of Foxy, so I'm wondering if Annika and/or Foxy are back at the 'Mate recently.

Any intel re the current situation there would be appreciated.

After seeing this post I dropped by a few days later on a Thursday afternoon hoping for an Annika sighting. No sign of her though - or of "new blonde" Chasta. Poster on another site has made recent mention of Foxy, so I'm wondering if Annika and/or Foxy are back at the 'Mate recently.

Any intel re the current situation there would be appreciated.

Since that post, I haven't seen Anika, Foxy or Chasta neither.

Does anyone know if Ashley from here ever worked at the Barefax at one time? I'll ask in that thread too.

Is Ashley the older, tall, dark haired, small breasted dancer? If so than yes, but it was a longtime ago. I am pretty sure it was before her days at Barb's. Or I am thinking of the wrong dancer.

• Like 1

Yes Ashley is older, tall, dark hair, small breasts on the body of a 16 year old. Her body gets you, her personality keeps you.

• Like 2

Since that post, I haven't seen Anika, Foxy or Chasta neither.

Annika is a tall blonde correct? I saw her there about a week ago, either Wednesday or Thursday.

As for the tallish brunette, lean Ashley I do recall her working at other clu s long ago. She's never been my preference - I've probably gotten $40 or $60 worth of dances from her in more than a decade since meeting her - but she still stops by my table when I'm at the Playmate. A true testament to her character.

Annika is a tall blonde correct? I saw her there about a week ago, either Wednesday or Thursday.

As for the tallish brunette, lean Ashley I do recall her working at other clu s long ago. She's never been my preference - I've probably gotten $40 or $60 worth of dances from her in more than a decade since meeting her - but she still stops by my table when I'm at the Playmate. A true testament to her character.

You are correct about Anika.

Thanks for the info re an Annika sighting. It's been a while since I've seen her at the 'Mate but there seem to be indications that she's still to be seen on occasion. Guess I'm not getting in enough to see her when she's in - I'll have to keep trying. I think my last visit was a Thursday - maybe Wednesday is a better bet.

Anyone know what time Ashley usually works until? Saw her there today but it slipped my mind to ask her. PM's a little out of my way so I wouldn't usually go unless I was fairly certain she's there (finished work early today.)

Posted via Mobile Device

Ashley is there usually only to 4-5 on a weekday and 7-8 on the weekend

Good to know. I didn't realize she worked weekends too. Thanks!

Ashley is there usually only to 4-5 on a weekday and 7-8 on the weekend

Wow..... that is one short shift.... I hope she's not getting short shrift too!

Wow..... that is one short shift.... I hope she's not getting short shrift too!

I think he means those are times that she leaves by. But yes, she typically takes very short shifts, about 4 hours or so mostly.

• Like 2

I know Ashley used to work Saturdays when the club opened at noon; now (and for a year or two) it opens at 4 or 4:30 so I'm not sure she is doing Saturdays. I'm pretty sure she doesn't work Sunday but I could stand to be corrected.

Usually day time girls would finish at 5pm; last time I was in, they finished at 4pm & it caught me off guard too.

• Like 1

I was there today, Thursday, at around 5.

First, the lovely short blonde Chanelle offered me very good dances in the CR. We had some chemistry there. I felt drained after that.

But the best surprise of the day was the blue-eyed Megan. She's a pale brunette with many tattoos and piercings. So not too long after Chanelle took care of me in the CR, I went back with Megan. I was lucky to catch her at the beginning of her very second day working as a stripper, but she really impressed me. I usually prefer girls who have been exposed to the environment for a little longer so they have already learned to do this job the way I like. This girls might be young and (in appearance) shy, but she already knows perfectly the drill of the Playmate. In the CR, all it took to get rid of her shyness was for me to instruct her and she turned out to be kinky and docile. This girl is already as good as any experienced dancer there. Probably better than some in fact. Also, she didn't care that others could see her having fun with me (cheers to the customer who came out of the booth beside ours. I hope you enjoyed the show!). Again, I felt drained after that!

So I recommend Chanelle and Megan (but mostly Megan).

I also saw Martia, Kim, Katie, Chloe, Alex, Delicious, Tanya, Morena, Candy and about five more that I couldn't name.

• Like 7

I was there today, Thursday, at around 5.

Very entertaining post,thank you !