BTW if you are not inclined to go upstairs, Vegas can be very accommodating in the CR as well, I know from experience.

Indeed! Just wish Vegas was around at the 'Mate more often or had a better idea of when she's likely to be there. Whenever I see her there I always ask what her upcoming schedule is likely going to be, but she can never say beyond the following few days.

Always interested to hear about Vegas sightings.

All this talk of Vegas has me curious as I've never seen her at the Mate. Can someone describe what she looks like?

All this talk of Vegas has me curious as I've never seen her at the Mate. Can someone describe what she looks like?

Vegas is a dancer who might be described as being of average height, usually blondish (the last time I saw her she had a kind of half-blonde, dip-dyed look happening), quite pretty (I think), usually tanned and fairly heavily inked. She is quite curvy with a very round behind, great legs (to my mind) and a nice, full, enhanced rack.

Vegas is certainly not everyone's 'type', but if one is attracted to well-built blondes, she can be quite noticeable in the 'Mate, at least in my view.

Hope I've provided a mostly accurate depiction and have done justice to her.

Cheers, that should be plenty to pick her out from the others. She definitely sounds like someone I would like to run into at the Mate.

Stopped in to the Mate yesterday. To my surprise Adora was not there; that's the second time I've missed her. Has she moved on or just on another international adventure.

Delicious and Vega were there I think. I say I think because the one I think was Vega is no longer a blond. However the waitress said she was in and this girl did have the tats. I didn't really matter because both were hardly in the club, presumably spending time ion the suite upstairs. can't blame the girls since the money is probably good. However it is disappointing when on comes to the club to see a favorite and they are virtually unavailable.

Fortunately there was a french girl named Ceci (sp?) who has moved over from Pigale. She is easy to look at and gives a very stimulating performance in the champagne room. Certainly worth coming back for.

Roxy and Lena were also interesting altho I did not get to take them to the C room.

All in all a good day and good to see some new blood coming in.

Bandit

Delicious and Vega were there I think. I say I think because the one I think was Vega is no longer a blond. However the waitress said she was in and this girl did have the tats. I didn't really matter because both were hardly in the club, presumably spending time ion the suite upstairs. can't blame the girls since the money is probably good. However it is disappointing when on comes to the club to see a favorite and they are virtually unavailable.

Bandit

Yes, it is a bit disappointing to be unable to connect with a fave when they are very busy or when one is not even sure they're in.

Re Vegas' blondeness (or lack thereof), the last time I saw her at the 'Mate she was really only 'half blonde' and sporting dark hair from the roots to about halfway to the ends (or was it the other way round? - might have been). Perhaps she's gone for a completely dark-haired look now. Delicious, on the other hand, was always dark-haired when I saw her until that same day when I saw 'dip-dyed' Vegas and Delicious had gone blonde.

I believe there may be another heavily tatted dark-haired dancer there but I recall her as being somewhat taller than Vegas and with a different look.

Stopped in to the Mate yesterday. To my surprise Adora was not there; that's the second time I've missed her. Has she moved on or just on another international adventure.

Fortunately there was a french girl named Ceci (sp?) who has moved over from Pigale. She is easy to look at and gives a very stimulating performance in the champagne room. Certainly worth coming back for.

Roxy and Lena were also interesting altho I did not get to take them to the C room.

All in all a good day and good to see some new blood coming in.

Bandit

I was at Playmate as well on Wednesday afternoon. Could the 'Ceci' you mentined have been "Alicia'. I thought she said 'Ceci' at first but once she spelt it out for me it was Alicia. Tall, thin, blonde from Montreal who english is reasonably good. Boobs may have been enhanced a bit. Gave great dances in the CR (pm for details). She was there with a friend from Montreal and was just there for the day I think.

As well Candy, Delicious, Ashley, Dria were there. No Lana, Adora, Ruby :(:(

I thought she said Cici, but I could be mistaken. Doesn't sound like the same girl though. This girl was quite short and her English was limited. I don't think her boobs were enhanced. Great dances though.

Bandit

Is the night time Ashley still there? I haven't been around for a while. Must admit I enjoyed every moment with her in the CR. Drop dead body and really accommodating with her CR routine. Simply couldn't get enough of her body whenever I visited. Hope she is still there.

Is the night time Ashley still there? I haven't been around for a while. Must admit I enjoyed every moment with her in the CR. Drop dead body and really accommodating with her CR routine. Simply couldn't get enough of her body whenever I visited. Hope she is still there.

Yes, she is. Try Friday evenings.

I don't get in for the day shift as often as I would like but I am wondering if Adora visits the upstairs rooms or is she strictly a downstairs gal.

I don't get in for the day shift as often as I would like but I am wondering if Adora visits the upstairs rooms or is she strictly a downstairs gal.

I think someone said before that Adora is the very definition of YMMV. So she can be very accommodating if you hit it off with her. Or she may even refuse to go for private dances with those who fail to meet her standard.

That being said, my impression and understanding is that she considers herself strictly a dancer. So I would be extremely surprised if she would be willing to do anything more than provide private dances in the Champagne Room.

• Like 2

my impression and understanding is that she considers herself strictly a dancer. So I would be extremely surprised if she would be willing to do anything more than provide private dances in the Champagne Room.

I've spent time with her occasionally throughout the years at various clubs and that's always been my impression as well. Very hot and sensual but "above board".

I think someone said before that Adora is the very definition of YMMV. So she can be very accommodating if you hit it off with her. Or she may even refuse to go for private dances with those who fail to meet her standard.

That being said, my impression and understanding is that she considers herself strictly a dancer. So I would be extremely surprised if she would be willing to do anything more than provide private dances in the Champagne Room.

While my experience with Adora is fairly limited, I have found her CR demeanour to be quite consistent. She is rather liberal and "accomodating" in certain ways and yet surprisingly (at least to my mind) not so regarding one particular activity, this latter being both a fairly common accomodation at the 'Mate and something that is often allowed by many dancers who will not countenance the activities in which Adora seems to engage routinely.

Having briefly discussed this with others who have 'Adora-experience', I'm pretty sure that this is not something limited to my own experience. However, there is always the possibility that I'm jumping to an unwarranted conclusion based on a small number of CR encounters with her.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what happened to Anessa - she used to be at the Mate and Barbs? It would be great to see her again if she's still around. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Thanks.

i have spent more than my fair share of time with Adora over the last few years . wonderful lady , great conversations spent more time outside the CR than inside of it . when inside the CR , i find she is very accommodating , to a point were she can be rather aggressive . one of the best dances i have ever had , with any lady , she told me to put my hands behind my back and she would take care of me ...... if you could see my smile as i remember this moment , mmmm. we all have ladies that we connect with better than others , Adora just happens to be one of the ones i do , i guess .

So I am kind of new to this board... Can someone PM the details of what happens upstairs? And who the right girls to ask for details??

Also who gives the most in the CR. Thanks in Advance

dropped into PM at about 4 last Wednesday, a little later than is my habit. Adora was there and we spent some quality time in the C-room. I think Delicious was also there briefly then disappeared. No Ceci, no Vegas, no Roxy. Maybe it was just that it was late afternoon and some girls had gone home, but it seems to me based on my last 3 or 4 visits that the girls available in afternoon at the PM is getting less consistent. Does anybody else feel the same or is it just me.

Bandit

dropped into PM at about 4 last Wednesday, a little later than is my habit. Adora was there and we spent some quality time in the C-room. I think Delicious was also there briefly then disappeared. No Ceci, no Vegas, no Roxy. Maybe it was just that it was late afternoon and some girls had gone home, but it seems to me based on my last 3 or 4 visits that the girls available in afternoon at the PM is getting less consistent. Does anybody else feel the same or is it just me.

Bandit

In my (limited) experience, there isn't a lot of consistency in the line-up at the 'Mate in the afternoons, with the exceptions of Candy and (daytime) Ashley who have almost always been there whenever I've dropped by in recent years. Adora and Delicious are fairly regular and Brandy has been encountered quite a bit in recent months. Vegas seems to be highly inconsistent although after 4 may be a bit late for her to be still around - I'd expect her to be gone by 4:30 or so. However, I'm not sure my experience is extensive enough to generalize much.

Dropped in to Playmate earlier this week. No Adora, no Vegas and no Ceci (sp?). By the way, does anyone know if Ceci is still at the Playmate. When I saw her a couple of months ago, she said she would be a regular, but I haven't seen her since. Delicious was there but busy as usual. There was a new girl named Mia, but she left before I made a move.

I finally settled on a black girl named Sol. Very friendly and very aggressive in the champagne room. From the way she talked, I think she might be an itinerant, but I could be wrong. She would sure get a second trip to the CR if I saw her again.

Bandit

• Like 1

Dropped in to Playmate earlier this week. No Adora, no Vegas and no Ceci (sp?). By the way, does anyone know if Ceci is still at the Playmate. When I saw her a couple of months ago, she said she would be a regular, but I haven't seen her since. Delicious was there but busy as usual. There was a new girl named Mia, but she left before I made a move.

I finally settled on a black girl named Sol. Very friendly and very aggressive in the champagne room. From the way she talked, I think she might be an itinerant, but I could be wrong. She would sure get a second trip to the CR if I saw her again.

Bandit

Thanks for the report Bandit. There is a dancer who goes by Sol - I remember her from years ago at Barb's and I think she's been more recently at Pigale. Not sure if this is the same lady you encountered.

One just never knows when Adora or Vegas will be there - it's just so hit-and-miss. They can be absent on (relatively) busy Wednesday or Fridays afternoons and yet be there on a very slow Monday afternoon. This can be somewhat frustrating. It's not that I expect any given dancer to be in a great deal of the time, but it would be nice if one could know when they planned to be.

Good to know that Delicious seems to be a bit more consistent.

I strongly recommend Mia, bandit. She's sexy and fun in the cr.

As for Sol, I'm certain it's not the same one currently at Pigale. The Pigale one is latina, and bandit mentioned a black girl.