Lily • Asian

Visited Lily for a massage. Lily is an attractive Asian woman of indeterminate age :). Excellent massage skill IMHO... Very therapeutic and relaxing. Appointment was easy to make, by text to number in Her ad. Her discrete studio is in an older commercial building in the B3L area of Halifax.

• Like 3

Have seen her several times, and every time I leave, I wonder why I don't go see her more often.

I wholeheartedly second this recommendation.

• Like 2

Mesho / Letsplay,  there is a huge thread about Lily in the massage section under "Asian Massage on Kijiji"

I'm not sure what the hype is about!! i visited her and with the special ending but not sensual at all!! i feel like Halifax is pretty dry for good services compare to many other areas..

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:18 PM, Nyker said:

I'm not sure what the hype is about!! i visited her and with the special ending but not sensual at all!! i feel like Halifax is pretty dry for good services compare to many other areas..

To each his own , I guess. I saw her numerous times and thought the ending was sensual. Anyway, it worked for me. Sorry you were disappointed.

I’m going to see Lily for the first time this weekend. I’ve been to massage parlors before, so I generally know what to expect and how to conduct myself, but any specific tips/advice for me?

Remember this is a basic massage with an seasoned non certified masseuse with a very little flair and leolist options with Asian Jasmine better..IMO

13 hours ago, Oldsofty said:

Remember this is a basic massage with an seasoned non certified masseuse with a very little flair and leolist options with Asian Jasmine better..IMO

I’m back from my appointment and it was great. It’s as you say though. 

On 8/5/2022 at 10:58 PM, Oldsofty said:

Hi Oldsofty..you're talking about Jasmine from the Tina and Jasmine ads? What makes her better then Lily in your opinion? I've been seeing Lily for years tho would try Jasmine if she offers a different experience but equally awesome. Or more so. PM me with details if you could. Thanks so much.

On 4/3/2023 at 12:28 PM, Joe11109 said:

Hi, could someone PM me lilys info please, much appreciated.

Also looking for her contact info if somebody could please DM me, thanks

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.