Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest P*rry

I wish you a speedy recovery Cristycurves.

Is it just me or is that TV car ad with crazed snowman being run down a bit too creepy. IMHO it sucks!

I wish you a speedy recovery Cristycurves.

Is it just me or is that TV car ad with crazed snowman being run down a bit too creepy. IMHO it sucks!

Thank you . As for the ad, I haven't seen it so I can't comment, but it's not nice to run anything over:)

Guest N***he**Ont**y
I had to put down my almost 20 year old cat today. The house is going to feel empty now.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Having lost 2 dogs within 4 months a few years ago I know how quiet a house becomes and it sux really bad!

I had to put down my almost 20 year old cat today. The house is going to feel empty now.

I had to do the same a few years back and I found the trip to the vet very emotional. But I do not know which is worse, this past summer my SO ran over our 19 year old cat and I had to put the cat down myself.

NJ, my sincere condolences. This is one of the most difficult decisions to make. Although you feel sad right now, just know your cat lived a great life with a great owner and is in a better place now.

I can completely relate. I put down my 17 year old cat last week after he had an eye infection and although he had meds, it was very painful and his eyeball ended up bursting which was horrifying. I cried my eyes out for 2 days last week.

Very big hugs to you!! xoxoxo

• Like 1

NJ sorry to hear this, try to think of the joy your cat brought to you and your family over the last 20 years. I had to put down my 18 year old cat 9 years ago and I'm just now getting comfortable with the thought of getting a new cat. They are part of our families. Take care pal!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

NJ my friend, thoughts to you. As an animal lover, putting down a pet is painful. I stayed in the room with my beagle for almost an hour to say goodbye after he was gone. He never left my side, it was hard to leave his.

Remember the good times.

6 weeks ago I bought an e-steam package and have been cigarette free since. The package includes two battery devices. I misplaced one today and didn't realize it until the oter ran out of "steam". Damn, damn, damn! I fought the urge to run to the corner store however.

• Like 3

Getting stuck in a ditch in the middle of nowhere and having to wait an hour. Also am faced with making a decision on choosing which job offer to accept both have their own pro and con, I can't decide.

Worrying in general Sucks and worrying about things you can't do anything about and are not really your worry really sucks.

Even worse however is the fact that it is almost impossible to stop yourself from worrying.

Oh Well.

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

At my gym class the other day, doing squats and *RIP* the shorts give out. Trainer says its ok, keep going. *RIP*. Well those shorts are done. Had to laugh at the time. Good thing the colour of my undies matched my shorts. Better yet, its a good thing I didn't go commando.

Guest c**io**m7

Being judged:

Earlier this week, a friend had the nerve to call me a pussy because I disagree with "knife in my back, gun to your head" revenge philosophies. In the end, he had made erroneous assumptions that lead to such judgments but, I was still judged.

I just finished catching a ridiculous amount of shit from the female half of a "couple" friend on my life choices, including home life breakdown, Cerb life and the girlfriend I no longer have.

To these two, I have had to impolitely say "fuck off"...judge not lest ye be judged.

It sucks to have the Flu.... to feel shitty.... to be grumpy... and a pain in the ass.... and then to let all that let you act stupid with someone you care about.

My pug pissed in my bed today. Again. Ahhhhhh the joys of adopting incontinent senior animals... he's lucky he's so damned cute.

(don't worry, this is NOT the bed that gentlemen see, lol)