Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Things that suck and not in a good way???? The way Ottawa Senators are playing right now, guess players are looking forward to their 2 week break without putting out an effort. Millionaires with no desire!!!

• Like 1

trying to get a parking stub in the freezing cold only to have someone tell you the machine doesn't work after trying for 5 mins. stupid green P parking machines. hands are still thawing out :)

trying to get a parking stub in the freezing cold only to have someone tell you the machine doesn't work after trying for 5 mins. stupid green P parking machines. hands are still thawing out :)

Getting ready to see a new cerb lady yesterday, but the freaking parking machine on her street would not accept my credit card both times I tried. Most of the time, a machine would say " cannot read", but yesterday it said " declined"! icon13.gif It was freezing cold out, by that time, my fingers were near frozen! But luckily found out that it did accept coins.

Guest P*rry

Doing a good deed in the park by picking-up some dog sh-- and getting some of it on my glove, but only noticing it a couple of hours later!

Guest c**io**m7
Discovering my basement is flooded because the damn pipes burst. Screw you Winter!

That sucks!! Hope the damage isn't too bad. :-(

Guest P*rry

I was out for a walk the other day and gave a friendly hello to a fellow walker. I know him by sight as someone who lives in the neighbourhood.

He gave me the finger and kept on walking! I thought how sad for him.

I was out for a walk the other day and gave a friendly hello to a fellow walker. I know him by sight as someone who lives in the neighbourhood.

He gave me the finger and kept on walking! I thought how sad for him.

I'm sorry but this made me lol!! Just picturing someone doing that. You are right though, so sad for him,. Either your dog is pooping in his yard, if you have a dog or he was having a very bad day. Maybe you could put a get well soon card in his mailbox, lol:)

Guest P*rry

Hi Cristycurves: I also laughed. It wasn't a dog issue. I didn't have mine with me and I never walk by his house. He's just a truculent person.

I like you idea about the card!

Joseph

That sucks!! Hope the damage isn't too bad. :-(

I had some paintings in the basement, they were a little wet but they weren't damaged.

Waking up with the best hair day ever... but as it's pre-workout, knowing it won't last!

Waking up knowing you won't ever have a best hair day ever...because your bald LOL

RG

• Like 2

A head cold that lasted 2 weeks, and just when I thought it was over..

- followed by a head pounding sinus infection.. ( still on the meds...)

now that sinus issue is mostly gone,

add another head cold..

Frack.....

So I am sitting here with my new best friend.. Ms Box of Kleenex..

Not being able to get in touch with your regular for two weeks.

Finally getting a message from your regular and finding out that that the reason she's been MIA is because she broke her Coccyx in a fall. Poor lady!

Guest P*rry

I had a great workout today at the gym. There was a lot of sweat.

I hit the shower to find the four soap dispensers empty. Yikes. Yet, this is not the part that sucks.

What sucks is that morning while packing my gym bag I took out the bar soap to save space!

Wires, cords, connectors oh my! Good god damn! Trying to get the new tv to work with the new hd box, existing PS3 and ancient Philips surround sound system. About to start throwing shit thru the window! I have managed to get the he box working and the PS3 but no surround!

• Like 1

Wires' date=' cords, connectors oh my! Good god damn! Trying to get the new tv to work with the new hd box, existing PS3 and ancient Philips surround sound system. About to start throwing shit thru the window! I have managed to get the he box working and the PS3 but no surround![/quote']

I feel you Meg in regards to getting all the stuff plugged in. I used to do home installs. It was amazing the mess of cords I would sometimes find. I would spend an hour untangling them before I could actually begin the work I was called in for in the first place.

Now, what sucks for me... I rushed to make it to the train station... Just to find that my train is delayed by nearly an hour... I could have taken advantage of a nice massage.

Guest c**io**m7

Just got raked over the coals after committing the biggest fuck up of my career. I may have made a wrong decision last Friday but, fuck, it's not even my file and the goddamn thing has been going on since Jan 2013...sucks but, it is what it is...I fucked up

The mother/daughter living in the apartment below me got into a argument...sometimes entertaining to hear (and believe me you can hear) but not at 3 in the morning...woke me up at 3, couldn't get back to sleep.

So early in fact that my cat got up with me but he's back asleep, snoozing on the living room table.

RG