Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Getting a call at 7 am to find out a close friend was killed in an accident.

going to miss you Kechara

I'm very sorry to hear this. May you find peace in this most difficult time and my condolences to you.

• Like 1

What sucks in a no show, other than the disappointment and the waste of time, Is the disrespect when the person doesn't even have the decency to apologize. Who would ever want to deal with these kinds of species ?

• Like 2

When I ask the university to send signed and sealed transcripts, that's what you're supposed to send you jagoffs! I've had to send out a second set of transcripts. You guys should refund me the money from the first set, but I know you won't. Because you suck. And if I don't get accepted because of some technicality relating to them receiving transcripts after the due date because you jerks didn't send the right ones, I'm going to FLIP OUT.

Cancer. Fuck cancer. I just found out my father-in-law has esophageal cancer. It's not good. Fuck fuck fuck. I like my in-laws more than I like my own family and this just fucking blows.

• Like 4

Its sometimes the little things (this could very well be in the First World Problems thread too by the way) that go awry, in a way. I think i fouled up a recipe while baking yesterday - I forgot to add an ingredient. Will have to taste-test the result today and if not up to par to my standards, i'll have to start it over again. Luckily, it's not a complicated recipe.

Edited by m*s**rt
Text Format
  • Like 1

Planning to fly and when I went to bed the forecast was totally clear everywhere for both going and returning. This morning I see snow and wind for my departure tomorrow and a major storm forecast upon returning. I have a three hour drive to and from the airport so I am not happy!

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

car repairs

last week we had high winds, caught my door as I was getting out of my car flipped it right around against the front fender.

Just got the quote to fix .........$1700

I have no ideas what to wear for the social tomorrow >.<

Yay !! I love to online shop :) I will email you some suggestions Frenchie !!! You like short skirts ? or shorter skirts ?? Tight jeans ? or tighter jeans ?? As far as room ? ....you need room for undies and brassiere's or should we go commando ?? he heh hehhhhh !! You can let me know at your earliest convenience for our best possible shopping experience :D

Right.... my thing that sucks....I was run off the road and crashed my truck this morning on way to Winnipeg . it is toast. Missed out on a date I was very much looking forward to :( That's the part that sucks. Was gonna get a new truck anyways.

I have no ideas what to wear for the social tomorrow >.<

Is it tomorrow? One of my resolutions was to get to a social this year. But I somehow think it won't be this one. Drat.

When's the next one? (St. Paddy's Day??)

Yay !! I love to online shop :) I will email you some suggestions Frenchie !!! You like short skirts ? or shorter skirts ?? Tight jeans ? or tighter jeans ?? As far as room ? ....you need room for undies and brassiere's or should we go commando ?? he heh hehhhhh !! You can let me know at your earliest convenience for our best possible shopping experience :D

Right.... my thing that sucks....I was run off the road and crashed my truck this morning on way to Winnipeg . it is toast. Missed out on a date I was very much looking forward to :( That's the part that sucks. Was gonna get a new truck anyways.

...how many accidents did you have since Friday night?

...how many accidents did you have since Friday night?

3 ... Hockey stick in throat Friday.....Crashed my snowmobile on Sunday and truck on Wednesday !!! Why you ask ? We were talking shopping weren't we sexy pants ??

Took my daughter to the hair salon last night to get her hair done = $$ + bought her a new dress too for her semi formal school dance = $$.

Wake up today-school busses are canceled and the dance is now next week! Could be worse I suppose ;)

Took my daughter to the hair salon last night to get her hair done = $$ + bought her a new dress too for her semi formal school dance = $$.

Wake up today-school busses are canceled and the dance is now next week! Could be worse I suppose ;)

Yep, definitely can relate to the costs of these things for sure...$180 for multi colored hair done the right way by a professional. Just hope she doesn't ask you for a nose piercing anytime soon. Teenagers...

Had to take the truck in to the shop yesterday, they called got the repairs done. Took a snow day today :-) well when the garage called this afternoon saying the truck is ready, I went out to pick it up. The damn super at my apartment never called to get a snowplow in to clear the parking lot. Couldn't get the loaner car out of the lot to go to the garage to pick up my truck. I got wheels, but would have loved to get my truck

Sucks paying rent and one of the things included in that rent is a plowed parking lot, and your stuck at home because the lot isn't plowed

RG

Had to take the truck in to the shop yesterday, they called got the repairs done. Took a snow day today :-) well when the garage called this afternoon saying the truck is ready, I went out to pick it up. The damn super at my apartment never called to get a snowplow in to clear the parking lot. Couldn't get the loaner car out of the lot to go to the garage to pick up my truck. I got wheels, but would have loved to get my truck

Sucks paying rent and one of the things included in that rent is a plowed parking lot, and your stuck at home because the lot isn't plowed

RG

I hear your frustration, but in fairness, is it reasonable to expect plowing on a day like this? We shovelled our driveway twice today, and an hour after the last time, you couldn't even tell we did it. Lesson learned! We should have just stayed in and drank hot cocoa.

A concert of baroque music that i had been counting on yesterday was put off due to weather. Then, while plowing last night, my truck baroque down.(pun intended)

I was consoled a bit by a late night chat session with a fave sp pal, so at least I had pleasant dreams!

I hear your frustration, but in fairness, is it reasonable to expect plowing on a day like this? We shovelled our driveway twice today, and an hour after the last time, you couldn't even tell we did it. Lesson learned! We should have just stayed in and drank hot cocoa.

I hear you but even today we are still waiting for our lot to be plowed...other lots are plowed out around town

Not to mention the super hasn't shovelled the steps or sidewalk areas, and he even has a

snowblower he can use

An inconvenience to me, but for some tenants they are elderly using walkers so dangerous for them

Super is just plain lazy likes having a two bedroom apt rent free doesn't like the work that goes with it

RG