Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Time to report him to the agency that runs the building or the owners of the building.

My mother's health has taken another turn for the worse. So I'm here at home, driving back and forth to my sister's place to see how she is doing. Could be far worse I suppose. But, I also had to cancel a planned (and much looked forward to) trip to Montreal and an evening with a wonderful lady.

Hopefully I can rescheduled sooner rather than later.

Porthos

• Like 4

A Valentines Day Viewpoint

With Valentines Day upon us it causes me think about many things. Valentines Day is traditionally a day in which love is expressed, flowers and chocolates are given to a loved one, sweet nothings are whispered, one may choose to go out to a nice restaurant, all lovely things.

I really never enjoyed Valentines Day because I found it so artificial. All of the things mentioned above I really did do on a very regular basis, not because I was 'expected' to do so but because I liked to do so.

Now when Valentines Day comes around for me it is one of the saddest days of the year.

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

Valentines day is very commercial! But I find myself easily wooed with pretty flowers, cheap chocolate and teddy bears! As cheesy as it is, the little girl in me can be made to blush easy on that day :) so what sucks about that? My main guy is too little to buy me chocolates haha!

With Valentines Day upon us it causes me think about many things. Valentines Day is traditionally a day in which love is expressed, flowers and chocolates are given to a loved one, sweet nothings are whispered, one may choose to go out to a nice restaurant, all lovely things.

I really never enjoyed Valentines Day because I found it so artificial. All of the things mentioned above I really did do on a very regular basis, not because I was 'expected' to do so but because I liked to do so.

Now when Valentines Day comes around for me it is one of the saddest days of the year.

Posted via Mobile Device

Valentines day is very commercial! But I find myself easily wooed with pretty flowers, cheap chocolate and teddy bears! As cheesy as it is, the little girl in me can be made to blush easy on that day :) so what sucks about that? My main guy is too little to buy me chocolates haha!

Posted via Mobile Device

So absolutely wonderful to see you posting Penelope. Hope you and your little man are doing well.

And, just for valentines day, I've rushed out and flowers, chocolate and teddy bear are on their way to you special delivery.

Porthos

I totally agree. I also much preferred to be spontaneous during the entire year with a surprise romantic dinner out, an out of the blue gift or a surprise delivery to the door of jewelry or lingerie. I still do this, but with Cerb ladies ;) ha

I usually froze the flowers before the lady got them given our Manitoba winters ! and if there was chocolate involved it was on her boobs and belly button with a strawberry perched on top with my tongue and lips on top of that :)

I like Cleo's version of calling it Vag Day !!!

Skip all the flowers and formalities and say "Happy Vag Day honey ! Wanna play bury the bone ? " ;)

Isn't that what most fellas are after as an end result anyways ?

Apparently I am bah humbug in a Valentines Day sort of way.........

• Like 2

Getting a big, sloppy wake-up kiss from a puppy who's obviously just snacked at the kitty cat potty box.

• Like 2

I decided to go out for supper tonight... The evening was nice and relaxing- food was excellent along with awesome service... then two ladies sat down at the table next to us while we were having the first few bites of our main meal... only to have our meals turn out tasting like a perfume factory...

Why do some women have to wear SO much friggin perfume when going out and ruin it for everybody else? Needless to say we got our food to go...

Additional Comments:

Maybe I should've included what I said above in the "WTF" thread instead lol

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
adding comment
  • Like 4

Well, the title says it all. MN2's departure really sucks. Although of course I wish him all the best. But I'll really miss him.

Porthos

• Like 4

Well, the title says it all. MN2's departure really sucks. Although of course I wish him all the best. But I'll really miss him.

Porthos

Porthos, let me join you in wishing MN2 the best. He'll definitely be missed on this board.

• Like 1

Having winds top out at 157kms over night and thinking I love my new weather station and waking to discover in the morning that now the weather station and wind gauge is gone somewhere into the storm! Bye, bye $500.

Dealing with my idiot cousin who got stranded at the Voyageur bus station because he lost his ticket when he had to transfer buses from Toronto to Pembroke. His dad's funeral tomorrow, so having to arrange to get $ to him at 10:30 at night so he can catch a midnight bus.

Realizing that my cheap "work" phone hasn't been receiving texts since Monday. I turned it off and on again and texts started coming in. If I haven't responded to you, you now know why! Guess its time for an upgrade.

Sending a txt to book an rendezvous and getting a reply

"Wtf??? Wrong number" oppps reversed last two phone numbers.

I just hope the owner got the message and not their significant other.

Throwing my back out while shoveling snow.. pretty dumb.. especially since it can interfere with hobbying... However, it does give me a chance to catch-up with CERB goings on, but none the less, it is still sucks!

• Like 1

Bought the James Bond DVD Skyfall at WalMart. Got home, looking forward to seeing it. The DVD went in, would only play in slow motion, then stop, then the DVD player kicked it out with my tv flashing "Problem Reading Disc"

Yes it is a DVD, double checked the box.

Back to WalMart tomorrow get another DVD

RG