Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Having one's discretion blown by linking to a place with my real name not once but twice.

Let alone by a member banned 5 times in one week.

The fact that it is still sitting their like last time. The kicker is adding lies to punish me for his own actions getting him banned.

Yet admits once again he has never met me and has nothing against me!

The daily anxiety and fear I live with daily since the first time he did this. It looks pretty hopeless that I can ever safely continue being a provider.

Everything I worked hard to acheive --POOF-- gone like it was never even there. sigh..... there aren't any words to describe.....

• Like 1

Just heard a rumour that a gas station and convenience store will be going up on the vacant lot across the county road from us. ____ That pretty much puts the final nail in the coffin for enjoying our summer evenings out on the sunporch. We really need to think about moving.

And BTW, what in the hell is the problem country people have with darkness? When we moved out here from the city, one thing we really looked forward to was a chance to relish some sweet sensual darkness and natural moon and starlight. But nope! Turns out everybody out here turns on every light until the outside areas are lit up as brightly as most indoor areas. What is up with that?? Seriously, I save on hydro because I don't have to turn lights on at night because there's nearly as much light streaming in my windows at 2 in the morning as there is at 2 in the afternoon. Sheesh!

The 100 day cough.

Sure, the 100 day of coughing is pretty bad, but the associated 100 days of abstinence so to not put lovely ladies at risk may be even worse!

Oh well, I'm already two-thirds through it. Can't last much longer.

I hope

Getting carried away watching those BLASTED Goat videos on youtube and then realizing I gotta be up in a few hours! Ok.....just ONE more goat video! ....'kay maybe two.

Soleil, you seem so violent tonight; ' Crush your balls'.

This sounds like a society that makes suicide illegal.

How freaking stupid is this ! As a society and each of us as individuals, should strive to make everyone's life worth living.

When there is a suicide, it means that we have failed; but we need to allow people to make their own choices, as stupid as those choices seem.

take care

chicas

Waking up two hours before the alarm clock and not being able to get back to sleep. Omg.....gonna be a long day.

Booking an accomodation only to discover after arrival,that intercom isn't working,and need to go down to let visitors in

Having hair bleached twice on same day,after booking with hairdresser who doesn't have a clue how to do it properly

I guess I was still sleepy when I put my machine on and I noticed water was staying in the filter and the one going down was leaking so I stop machine, check what was wrong and why not I forgot to put the lid on :icon_neutral: so I had to clean the mess before enjoying coffee.

• Like 1

I just left one of the sexiest women on the planet after a thoroughly satisfying early afternoon play date. I'm driving home and enjoying some freshly baked cookies (she's so thoughtful) when I noticed something crunchy in an otherwise soft and chewy cookie. When I spit out a large chunk of molar, I knew my day was about to go downhill in a hurry.

What's worse is that the tooth didn't just break, it shattered! The break extends below the gum line and a loose shard is slicing the hell out of my tounge. Blood fills my mouth and I'm starving for food I can no longer eat.

And now the cherry on my special shit sandwich; my dentist won't be able to see me until 7:00 tonight! This is the third tooth to break in the last six months! My dental bills are going to be astronomical. :tresmauvaisehumeur:

Additional Comments:

Tooth Update.

The lil bugger is history! Just got back from the dentist. They had a cancellation so I was seen earlier. The tooth shattered down through the root. They pulled the shard that was lacerating my tongue, damn that hurts, and smoothed out the sharp edges. Tomorrow I will have the remains extracted and get a titanium post implanted into my jaw bone.

Sadly the exact same thing happened on the other side of my mouth less than six months ago. I'm getting to be an expert on the procedure.

On the whole I'd rather have a bacon s/w.

Edited by emiafish
  • Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being stuck in a laundrymart because of my own stupidity. Flooded out a month ago damage to my home , forced to move out and having too repair all the damage.

Posted via Mobile Device

I really hope to change your mind

So please listen to my plea

Rumour has it SPs from my city

Offer full service BB

Which means they use no condom

When letting clients 'in'

You all know in this business

That's a major mortal sin

We must keep one another safe

It's the only thing we've got

So by accepting this behaviour

You're worse off than I thought

No amount of cash you've got

Will convince me to sex bare

If you ever try and do it

I'll crush your balls I swear

Paid sex can't be unprotected

Your dick could get infected

So for those of us who don't

And no matter what we won't

Are the ones you need to see

To remain STD free

How sad my western Sunny friend,

That you have to see this prob,

Cuz every client ought to end,

With a rubber on his knob.

To think, it's just a simple thing,

Latex protects your life,

An STD is not a thing to bring,

to your lover... or your wife.

Oh Soleil, she's a mystic,

Think upon the words she said,

Would you rather wrap your dipstick,

Or be diseased, deformed, or dead?

• Like 1

Loosing a pet :( It is quite debilitating!

My condolences, Meg! I know that feeling too well :icon_sad:.

Douchebaggery...

Now that was a statement worthy of praise!!!! A pox upon it... douchebaggery doth vex us all!!!

Not receiving a thank-you or even an acknowledgement after going out of your way to do a nicety for someone. Makes you feel they don't care. I have noticed this happens a lot lately. Is "being stingy with thank-you's" a growing tend in our society??.. I wonder..

• Like 2

Calling a large electronics retailer (not saying who but the first name starts with "Future" and the last name ends in "Shop") in regard to the product replacement service plan that I purchased on my TV.

They came out 2 weeks ago and the tech says "Yup, I see the concern, it's right there."

BUT he writes on his report, "It's not that bad."

I call again for follow up and the service department has interpreted "not that bad" as "no problem at all."

Now I have to spend all day at home AGAIN (because they give a timeline of "our service tech will be there between 8am and 7pm") this Friday....

GrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr....

First my Ipod dies on me as i was leaving for work. Got to work, nothing to do at all. All i needed to do was done. When i asked for more work to keep me busy, the Boss gave me a blank stare ..... and basically tells me to ask someone else.

Bunch of .....

My new job, find another job. Boredom is my worst enemy...

Cutting a small piece of my finger while doing 40K models...

It's just a little bit of flesh ( 1mm deep) and i'm usually not squeemish about blood/injuries..... but seeing a nerve in the wound made me weak in the knee in a bad way. =(