Things that suck, and not in a good way.

The very minute I opened my eyes this morning, my pug stuck her paw in my right eye. It has felt mildly irritated all day, and there's a little fold in my vision. Damn.

• Like 1

It's cold.

I took two steps outside this afternoon and WHAM. I'm hung like a toddler.

I think my testicles have retracted so far into my body that I have two mini kidneys.

It's THAT cold.

• Like 4

It's cold.

I took two steps outside this afternoon and WHAM. I'm hung like a toddler.

I think my testicles have retracted so far into my body that I have two mini kidneys.

It's THAT cold.

Haha. Yup. Might take a blowdryer blowing up your ass to get the bits and pieces back out again. :P.

I was just woken up by a phone call from the hospital. My mom has taken a turn for the worst. She is not expected to be with us much longer. Man it suck being so far away. She does not deserve to be alone at a time like this. :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

________________________________________________________________________________

It is about 02:45 in the morning now. I just got off the phone a little while ago with the hospital. My mother has now passed on. :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

My condolences jafo. Having a parent passing away is tough

Take Care

RG

• Like 2

Haha. Yup. Might take a blowdryer blowing up your ass to get the bits and pieces back out again. :P.

I tried that. Now my butt is hot.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I am sorry jafo on your loss of your mother. I have lost a parent as well and I know what you are going through.

Guest c**io**m7

Finding out late yesterday I would've had to cancel my trip anyway...apparently it is too close to my "episode" so my annual travel insurance would have been null and void. Fkn heart...can't travel for a few months. DAMMIT!!

I was just woken up by a phone call from the hospital. My mom has taken a turn for the worst. She is not expected to be with us much longer. Man it suck being so far away. She does not deserve to be alone at a time like this. :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

________________________________________________________________________________

It is about 02:45 in the morning now. I just got off the phone a little while ago with the hospital. My mother has now passed on. :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Sorry to hear of your loss. Stay strong, this is just one of life's passages.

• Like 2

Condolences Jafo ... it's a hard thing to lose a parent, and doubly so when you are far away. My thoughts are with you.

• Like 2

Having to spend an extra night in Moncton, because of freezing rain....(at least I don't have to look at the brown water they call a river (i have a city view room))

Just had the call from dad that has been expected for a bit that Mom passed away after her quite long fight with liver cancer.

It is sad but a relief at the same time as we know how bad she was suffering recently.

She did make it almost to year 5 after the initial 3-6 month expectation when diagnosed and had a large number of happy trips to places she really wanted to go as well and let us that went along have good memories too.

• Like 6

Just had the call from dad that has been expected for a bit that Mom passed away after her quite long fight with liver cancer.

It is sad but a relief at the same time as we know how bad she was suffering recently.

She did make it almost to year 5 after the initial 3-6 month expectation when diagnosed and had a large number of happy trips to places she really wanted to go as well and let us that went along have good memories too.

Condolences. Cherish those happy memories.

• Like 1

at work, with my "lunch" sitting on the counter at home. Now "enjoying" a cup of noodles.

Porthos

I decided to let go and get rid of some unused things. I figured to turn a negative into a positive by giving these item away to people who needed them rather than selling it. Among the items there was a babies crib, well to my surprise there were a lot of responses of people in desperate need. Even thought I'm glad I gave it to someone in need, I can't help feel bad for some of the others I had to turn down, since it was already gone.

So instead of feeling good about this good dead its sad that there are so many others who have difficulties and cannot afford many things for their children.

• Like 1

Went to cash in some change I collected today...well it added up to $50.00 :-) Then went to the pharmacy and picked up my prescription...turned out being the start of the new year my deductible for my group medical due...$50.00 :-(...can't get ahead sometimes it seems

Not to mention this friggin cold weather...winter sucks

RG

When family members drop in unannounced for a visit for the afternoon

The one time that knock on the door is not a good thing

Oh well, got taken out for dinner and now they are gone...but next time, call first

RG

• Like 1