Things that suck, and not in a good way.

A slob of a co-worker coughing and sneezing while sitting next to me, without covering her mouth.

She is a pig. I want to tell her to her face....she really annoys me.

To make it worse, I caught her trying to read my texts over my shoulder. I said "WTF are you doing?"

She said "Just wanted to see who you are talking to". Total fail re social skills.

Guest c**io**m7

Being at work. My motivation is at zero today.

(I can think of so many more ways to have fun)

The drive pulley on my wood-turning lathe just completely shattered and disintegrated ...

so much for my too do list..

(sigh)

D.

• Like 1

Having your weekend ruined because the exam You were supposed to have had on friday got moved to the Monday because of dumb and lazy people that don't take time everyday to review and study the material!

• Like 1

Waking up with a headache, going to work with one, getting stuck in traffic with it, coming home with the same one and now going to bed with still a slight headache.

Yup it sounds like a Monday! Ugh I hate Monday, it seem like I get headaches only on Mondays.

357-hit-head-on-keyboard-sign.gif

I heard about something very important to a lot of Canadian's on the CTV news at noon today. It is in regards to tax refunds. I spent an hour and a half trying to find details on the internet and I cam up empty.

The story was about the option for tax refunds being monthly or lump sum payments.

If you choose monthly payments you can expect to see your first refund check in four weeks or so. {OK that seems reasonable - What... Wait that is like $15++ a month}.

If you want a lump sum payment - expect to wait about 15 months. angry.gif {Don't expect any interest with that}

So if you are on low or moderate income you have to wait an extra year to give yourself that one & only treat for the year. I guess that is one way of calling/treating some people 2nd or 3rd class citizens with plausible deniability.

Don't expect these people to do much complaining if any. Most of them can not afford cable TV let alone internet. We all know who these people are. Some of them are our parents, grandparents and neighbors. People on social assistance and government only pensions (Disability, CPP and Old Age Security).

1521-gone-insane-be-back-soon.gif

Back from vacation south where temperature was about 30 deg C and now back into this freezing mess!

Being hauled out of bed by my youngest..

"Dad..! the toilet is leaking all over the floor."..!

First it was the SO breaking 23lt of expensive wine on the floor and now this...

that wet-dry vacuum has seen more action in the last month then last summer.

Well at least this is an easy fix - a quick trip to HomeDepot for a new tank bolt..

So the day begins...

D.

Ahh and i just realized... the copies of Playboy in the bottom of the magazine basket are probably soaked... :-(

Looking forward to savoring the last piece of leftover pizza and I drop it on the floor face side down.

-Discovering by way of bleeding tongue that you are allergic to citrus fruits

-Discovering that it's not just citrus fruits, but just about any juicy fruits.

-Hassling the clinic because they keep saying they'll have an allergist ready to see you in a couple days and to wait for a call, then getting no calls after a week, and end up getting told to wait a couple days again.

-Going to medical school on four hours of sleep.

Guest c**io**m7

Sending sarcastic humor by text and the recipient interprets it literally...I should fucking know better.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Setting up the coffee machine on timer for the first time program the thing,load the filter and coffee and add the water and hit the program button on.Doh! The thing turns on and I have now wasted five cups of coffee. What a waste!

Setting up the coffee machine on timer for the first time program the thing,load the filter and coffee and add the water and hit the program button on.Doh! The thing turns on and I have now wasted five cups of coffee. What a waste!

Haven't you heard of a microwave to reheat the coffee the next day?

You would be surprised about how many people do this at home.

Good to the last drop!

leftover_coffee_funny_poster_sign-r17891e810867455d8db9f4d7729c89f8_fq9vc_8byvr_512.jpg?bg=0xffffff

Going for groceries February 23rd at 8:00a.m. only to be struck by a drunk driver. I was released from the hospital March 16th and doing great and ready to have some fun!!

Giving myself a few me days but look out March 21st :bddog:

It's great to be back and I've missed you all!

Kisses and Hugs,

Lexy

image_u_banner.jpg

• Like 5

Best investment I ever made

500-265530-894__1.jpg

Great for coffee connoisseurs and as long as you keep the reservoir filled with water its ready to go

RG

• Like 2

Best investment I ever made

500-265530-894__1.jpg

Great for coffee connoisseurs and as long as you keep the reservoir filled with water its ready to go

RG

I am a coffee...... guy. roughly 15 cups a day or so....buzzzzzzzz. Then I switch to beer. That one pinter Keurig unit make beer ?? Keep the reservoir full and YAY !!??

Misssing a connecting flight in Toronto Sunday......wait..... that only sucked until room service arrived......Thanks 'Honey'.

Making and confirming an 3hr date for 4am the day before. Getting up showering and preparing and traveling to Halifax. Texting for the sp location once downtown. Calling after receiving no reply. Realizing you have been stood up. Priceless!!

Please don't pm me. Not planning on releasing any names. Things happen for a reason. Like working hard and falling asleep.

Good thing is I'm at work 4 hours early. .... lol

Editing: 0520hrs..... relizing that last night wasn't Tuesday (as I look at my calender). Last night I made two appointments, one for "morning" & one for "Thursday" evening. Today is Thursday! ! .... I double booked my days. Again this has turned into a good thing. It seems I'm posting in the wrong post!! .... lol. ... Although being stood up does suck! !

Edited by Darr
  • Like 3