Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Taking a sip of water from your bedside glass only to have your lip tickled be the spider that found its way in there during the night!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have to get front struts changed today because of our fine NorthEastern Ontario roads.

Got a quote today for brakes on my second vehicle to the tune of $546. UGH

Yeah, need to fix my car also. Wheel's locked solid, cable for the hood release snapped and key won't turn in the ignition. Might need a new key to see if it will turn. Anyway, either going to be expensive or very expensive.

Additional Comments:

On a different sucky note...

Someone I've been tweeting with for months asks me to call her... and I don't really have a functioning cell phone. Nothing a sim card and a time voucher can't fix though, but still kicking myself for missing a chance to finally talk.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Waiting for a very slow garage that can't make up its mind if its just the front struts or trouble with the steering box and the front struts.

Additional Comments:

Waiting for a very slow garage that can't make up its mind if its just the front struts or trouble with the steering box and the front struts.

Guest n*gu**6

PUT in a miserable nights sleep. Stressed to the max with my home life and other things thrown in for good measure. And to top it off I have a meeting this morning with my biggest client for one of the projects I am handling for them. Cooooofffffffeeeeeee

Guest n*gu**6

Not being able to sleep too nights in a row.

Additional Comments:

Not being able to sleep too nights in a row.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

People who don't appreciate what they have and bitch about what they want. It was one of those days.

Guest n*gu**6

Wow...so much to choose from lately....

OK. It may be petty...but I was asked and I did a bunch of Engineering work for my son's elementary school to revitalize their playground and deal with drainage issues. I did it pro Bono for them since I know they have no budget. So I had about $6K of work done. I provided all the files and drawings for review. And they took the info and gave it to a landscape architect (who they ARE paying) to use as a basis to modify and construct. Big hullabaloo on school website and FB about partnering with this architect firm and not so ych as an acknowledgement or a thank you for the groundwork that I provided them. . Thought that was pretty callous......

Guest st*****ens**ors

The loss of a friendship. Not even sure why it went sideways.

Wow...so much to choose from lately....

OK. It may be petty...but I was asked and I did a bunch of Engineering work for my son's elementary school to revitalize their playground and deal with drainage issues. I did it pro Bono for them since I know they have no budget. So I had about $6K of work done. I provided all the files and drawings for review. And they took the info and gave it to a landscape architect (who they ARE paying) to use as a basis to modify and construct. Big hullabaloo on school website and FB about partnering with this architect firm and not so ych as an acknowledgement or a thank you for the groundwork that I provided them. . Thought that was pretty callous......

They certainly should have acknowledged your contributions. Pretty classless of them.

• Like 1

Picking up something from the store. The car parked next to me was right on his right hand line and not in the centre. So when I went back to my car, I bumped his car. He comes storming out called my car a hunk of junk, then freaked when I told him it sounded sexy calling my car a hunk of junk.

Didn't even get dirt on his car let alone a dent, but he's freaking saying I smashed his car. I wanted to show him what it was like to really smash a door on his car, but decided to walk away.

Grumpy guy. If I had it I would have thrown a $100 at him and told him to get off.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6
Picking up something from the store. The car parked next to me was right on his right hand line and not in the centre. So when I went back to my car, I bumped his car. He comes storming out called my car a hunk of junk, then freaked when I told him it sounded sexy calling my car a hunk of junk.

Didn't even get dirt on his car let alone a dent, but he's freaking saying I smashed his car. I wanted to show him what it was like to really smash a door on his car, but decided to walk away.

Grumpy guy. If I had it I would have thrown a $100 at him and told him to get off.

I would has swung the door so hard into his or kicked a big dent in it to make it worth it. Lol. Sounds like he was a pompous douche. Especially if their was no damage. Don't let him get you down and ruin your day.

You know when you want to open a thread you follow and you accidentally hit unsubscribe? That was me yesterday, with this thread no less. Happens to me every so often when browsing on my tablet, and it certainly s*cks!

Guest n*gu**6

Some of the stesses and troubles I know my friends are going through. Adds to my stress as I want to help but sometimes I can't fix everything

Guest n*gu**6

Planned family outing to Hfx this morning got quashed by cranky wife. Who then proceeded to sit on the floor for 3hrs playing with the dog while I cleaned around her and did laundry. I took the littke fella to a plsy date and had to leave for a bit myself for the sake of my own sanity....

Being in Halifax lonely ..

<<<< pouting here

If this sexy lady is lonely in Halifax then the guys in Halifax are missing a great opportunity to spend time with a wonderful LYLA Goddess...

Seeing all the frustration happening around me with people in situations that suck the good energy out of them and all you can do is be there with them if they need someone.

• Like 2

Being in Halifax lonely ..

<<<< pouting here

Autumn, for me The Winter months are the toughest on having extra

(fun money)in the wallet could be the same for the gents in the Halifax area.

Guest n*gu**6

Was a little stupid and put some "just for men" in my beard to cover up some grey. Worked a little too well. Now I have to feather it back into my hair to blend it so I don't look hideous. Fml

Additional Comments:

That someone could be so bitter, vindictive and hateful as to publivly out a friend as a SP and spout such hateful lies about her. What kind of person tears down another human being that way. Unreal.