Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest D***el B***e

I'm in mourning ... Just lost a great neighbour! A serious skier, active sportsman, healthy lifestyle, a very kind man .... passed away suddenly and very unexpectedly of a heart attack at 52 ... why? ... life is so precious!

Edited by D***el B***e
typo.

Oversleeping and running late to the "Y"

I like to get there early (6am) while very few if anyone is there

I made it early, on time, but didn't have time at home to sit back before I go, relax have a coffee and two waters...today only quickly chugged one water down before I left

RG

Was stopped ( not parked) for a brief period in front of the mall waiting for a friend who was on crutches. Some old lady drives by and gets all vexed because she had to wait a second or two to drive by. Starts giving me dirty looks etc.

Comes up to my vehicle and starts mouthing off at me. I put my passenger side window down and told her to walk away and mind her own business.

She goes into the wine store, comes out and sees my friend on crutches coming out the door and yells "It's about time!!!" It's obvious why I'm in front of the mall. I get out to help my friend, put her in the car and she comes up to the passenger side window and starts shooting her mouth off again this time with obscenities and pointing at the sign.

Told her again that it would be in her best interest to walk away and to leave NOW and basically to f**k off. While she is still swearing, she slams her fist on passenger window.

That's when I got out and that's when I started telling her she better leave right away and lucky there is no damage to my car. A security guard witnessed the tail end of it and went to speak to her. I also got her license plate.

What a crazy witch! I'm telling you this old lady had balls but not so much when I walked up to her and put my finger in her face.

That's what I call a bully. You see someone on crutches and harass them as well? What the hell? Just because a person is older and wiser DOES NOT give them permission to act like that or harass someone!

Naked in bed alone again, tried to arrange a meeting with a couple of ladies and didn't get a response from either...I hope it's because they are so busy that they didn't have time to respond. This trip has been a total SP dud, one no show and two no responses lead to me having to rub a couple out on my own.

Face planting in my sexy pink shoes after walking forever trying to find the social - the bruise on my ankle is not pretty :(

Ouch!!! I really sympathize with you Emily. I've had my foot sprained, as you well know and witnessed last January when Nabob tripped me.

I feel your pain

Hopefully your ankle isn't too bad.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

And stay off the foot as much as possible

RG

Guest P*rry

This sucks ... it's still summer and the hockey boards were delivered to the neighbourhood park. Is this a harbinger of an early winter in Ottawa?

Finding out that my Board Certification exam is the same day as my high school reunion..Therefore any trip plans back home are cancelled :-(

• Like 1

Buried my beloved 90 year old Auntie Saturday and saw long lost cousins only seen when someone passes on. Piper played some tunes @ the cemetery, ending with Amazing Grace. We were asked to sing along, but I was too busy crying like a little baby. Then on to the reception. Just getting un-hungover today.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

While putting a long 2"x6" through the open back window of my suv, my intent was to set it on the dash and let it stick out but I pushed it too fast and it smashed the front windshield ... duhhhhhh! it sucks but it's funny too!

Contemplating whether or not to leave the business at the end of the year. These new laws that are going to be passed are infuriating. I haven't made up my mind yet. Damn Cons..

Had a date with this really sweet and hot lady to see the AGO and had to cancel because I ate something that didn't agree with me. She went on her own and thoroughly enjoyed the day...sucks.

Winter must be nearing :-(

Days are cooler...especially notice it when walking to the "Y" 530 in the morning

Plus it's dark out when I get up and go to bed

And yesterday saw geese flying heading south

Plus went to Costco this week, Christmas wrapping paper already out

Speaking of Christmas, a Christmas themed ad on tv for FlexSeal (by tv pitchman Phil Swift) wtf besides too early for Christmas ads flexseal as a Christmas gift.

And it's only October 3rd

RG

Guest P*rry

Do the park hockey boards need to go up in September?! I'm still hoping that summer really isn't over.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Winter must be coming all right with the dog jumping and barking at the flocks of geese heading south.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Writing an awesome add, and hitting publish and *poof* it's gone? errr.

It's been a hard day all around and I have struggled to stay positive... something which I am challenged to do at the best of times .... I am looking forward to the day being over.

My older sister came over and took it upon herself to raid my closet and took things that still had price tags on them. I'm losing weight at a quicker pace than I anticipated and now the things I bought, I will never wear. :(

My older sister came over and took it upon herself to raid my closet and took things that still had price tags on them. I'm losing weight at a quicker pace than I anticipated and now the things I bought, I will never wear. :(

A lot women would be envious and view this as a high light, loosing the weight is such a great high feat. Congrats.

Lost a key in the house somewhere and have no replacement.

Found it!!

Edited by Mature Angela