Things that suck, and not in a good way.

being horny

I think you need to qualify that. Being horny only sucks when you don't have a way to de-hornify yourself....

I think you need to qualify that. Being horny only sucks when you don't have a way to de-hornify yourself....

well what you say. Since last weekend my libido has been really high for some reason 0_o

Guest **cely***r***ne

When changing your living room around and drop your effing tv. It turns on, and I get to watch the rainbow channel all day!

(if you have ever broken a tv...youd understand)

When you have so much you should be thankful for and some bad things that you brought yourself into don't let you see them.

When you have no idea what will happen with you (I talk about a particular situation) tomorrow more like today actually

Feeling upset by knowing that unfortunately a lot of people are going through situations a hundred times more complicated and still seeing mine as the end of the world.

To paraphrase Isabella, having little control over many things in your life that directly affect you. Lots of stress inducing anxiety.

Guest *u***p

Hurting the ones you love and waking up in the middle of the night and being sick like a dog (hadn't happened in a long time). Now I'm just in and out of sleep on the couch. Hate feeling so weak...

Since last weekend my libido has been really high for some reason 0_o

Sooooo.......Party at Pinky's? ;)

Wireless internet at a hotel soooo incredibly slow for 2 days and the 1-888 number doesn't return your call :vatefaire:

Additional Comments:

Wireless internet a the hotel soooo incredibly slow for 2 days and the 1-888 number doesn't return your call :vatefaire:

Wow this really sucks, unbelievable!! :icon_mad: The way some could not care less about others makes me sad & frustrates me. I'm speechless

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/outrage-bleeding-china-toddler-left-street-062238612.html

The story is horrific enough, the video is just horrid!

Having a nap after work yesterday and it went a little longer than planned. I drifted off at about 5pm... and woke up around 6:45pm.

Unfortunately, the level of light at 6:45 pm and the level of light at 6:45 am is about the same... and you guessed it... I thought I had slept for 13 hours. I jumped up, freaked out and ran for the shower because I had (at least in my mind) 10 minutes to get ready for work before I had to leave. It was only at the shampoo in the eyes moment that I thought..."wait a minute... it could be NIGHT!"... and it was.

Having a nap after work yesterday and it went a little longer than planned. I drifted off at about 5pm... and woke up around 6:45pm.

Unfortunately, the level of light at 6:45 pm and the level of light at 6:45 am is about the same... and you guessed it... I thought I had slept for 13 hours. I jumped up, freaked out and ran for the shower because I had (at least in my mind) 10 minutes to get ready for work before I had to leave. It was only at the shampoo in the eyes moment that I thought..."wait a minute... it could be NIGHT!"... and it was.

Just be glad you didn't make it all the way TO work before you realized your error......or mistakenly gone in on a saturday morning thinking it was actually friday morning....which I have done.

Posted via Mobile Device

When your 3 year old nephew visits for the weekend, you go downstairs after stepping away for a minute and see that he has scribbled all over your basement wall with a crayola marker and not the wash off kind right before you are about to rent the house out to tenants!!

The smell of Subway every morning when I walk by there on the way to work. Don't mind Subway...just that place has a special and no so sweet smell at 8:00 am.

Visiting friends out of town for the weekend, stayingg at their place....and as a result, not having any opportunity to, how shall I say, relieve some tension :p ......feeling sooooo freakin'....restless...right now lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Got up early with the full intent to do something creative and meaningful. I am still in the morning jammies at 10 PM.

I just freaked myself out by watching ghost clips on youtube and I'm scared. lol.This is after I went to one of those farms this evening where they have a haunted barnyard and hayride. That was a picnic compared to being alone and watching those clips. I really am scared now and I'm not joking!!!!

Guest Lep*******1**7

Leaving my car lights on in the middle of the winter and waiting an hour while freezing my extremities off for CAA to show up.

Waiting at the street corner as a pedestrian, while a bus comes by heaving a wave of slush over my pant leg.

Stepping in what looks to be a small puddle and ending up in water over my ankle.

The stink from my neighbours cat who has fertilized my flower beds

for the umpteenth time.

Picking up garbage spread all over the driveway from a raccoon that got into the garbage pail...again.

Bumping into an aquaintance when I am in a rush, getting their life story, without them ever asking me a question.

Shoppers who push their carts into the back of my legs, because they are in a rush to get past me.

Grocery shoppers who position their cart strategically in a horizontal position to the aisle, thereby successfully blocking passage for everyone else. People in a trance before the frozen food display, not realizing that other people want to get by.

Buying something that breaks a week after it is bought and not being able to track down the bill.

Stuck in a slow grocery line and taking a chance that the next one will be faster, only to be stuck in an even slower line and watching the shoppers from the original line leave the store, while I wait for the cashier to check prices and to fix the jammed cash register.

Buying a bag of fruit or vegetables and finding that a bunch of them are rotten when I get home.

Getting served at a cash register, with the cashier never looking up or acknowledgin my presence except to ask for payment.

Waiting for service while the sale person talks on an obviously personal phone call with a friend.

Burnt cookies....

A foul basement toilet that my son hasn't flushed for few days.

The kids call me at work to tell me that the toilet has overflown and that things are floating down the corridor....

Trying to hang on for dear life, while the bus driver tosses me around like a load of potatoes, careening around corners and braking suddenly throwing me against the lady in front of me who gives me the evil eye.

People who come out of nowhere, throwing themselves in front of my car so that they can catch a bus, while I have to slam on my brakes, while my heart is in my throat.

Cyclists who do not respect traffic signs, rules of the road, ride on sidewalks and do not respect pedestrians right of way.

Cars that do not respect cyclists being on the road and block an intersection preventing pedestrians from getting through.

Cars that never let anyone in, but constantly cut others off to force themselves into traffic even when it is dangerous.

SUV's who sit on my tail with their high beams in my eyes, as I speed up to get by a line of trucks, before letting them in.

Cars who take it as a personal afront to be passed by a smaller or less expensive car than theirs.

Drivers asleep at the switch in the passing lane, creating a mile long bottle-neck.

Roadhogs who speed up when you try to pass them and immediately slow down afterwards to block your way.

Drivers who don't signal or only signal once they have begun to turn.

Drivers who ride their brakes for no apparent reason and drive erratically and under the speed limit.

Distracted drivers who remain immobile at a green light, moving only at the last minute, leaving the other cars to wait for the next light.

All other drivers.....because of course, I drive perfectly....

Going to bed and not falling to sleep AT ALL. 42 hours later... still not sleepy

Having to leave a place and people you really don't want to. You are already badly missed! Big and sad bear hugs. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device