Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Oh Sophia & Meg if it was just the lids but decided to go to Tim Horton's instead of starbucks to be able to get some of those smile cookies. Well all I can say is HOT!! The cup that is and they don't even have sleeves.

One more sucky thing ... fell yesterday and hurt my knee

:(

Oh and those ppl that get the free papers in the morning and throw it on the bus or on the street, they really suck!

Posted via Mobile Device

I bought all the smile cookies at Timmy's today to give to my co-workers and didn't have enough for me!

You buy a spare key for your car, put it in the ignition and it doesn't want to come out.

Additional Comments:

I bought all the smile cookies at Timmy's today to give to my co-workers and didn't have enough for me!

Awwww. poor Old Dog! I'll bring ya one when I see you the social next week. ;)

I may have mentioned it before....or maybe not. But not being able to give rep points or nominate posts from my blackberry.

Posted via Mobile Device

Getting a shirt back from the dry cleaners, taking it out and seeing that the person who ironed my shirt is less skilled than I am.

Oh sorry OD that was yours??? :icon_redface: ok no it was not me but I don't think there is someone worse at ironing than me lol

Getting a shirt back from the dry cleaners, taking it out and seeing that the person who ironed my shirt is less skilled than I am.

Isabella... I took it out of it's gigantic shirt condom this morning and just shook my head. The reason I take shirts to the dry cleaners is specifically because:

(a) I hate ironing

(b) because of (a) I don't own an iron

© even if I did own an iron, and didn't loathe ironing, I would never master ironing (god knows I have tried)...

(d) dress shirts don't require diagonal, artificial and often meandering pleats and/or ridges.

Oh sorry OD that was yours??? :icon_redface: ok no it was not me but I don't think there is someone worse at ironing than me lol

Oh I bet I'm worse Isabella, actually I know I'd be worse

RG

That in this day and age there are still morons who equate being a hooker with being a junky. I will never look down on someone with an addiction but I find it offensive when someone automatically assumes (never having even spoken to me) that I have.

No, I will not trade my services for drugs #1 because I do not use them. #2 I don't know someone who can sell them. Yup...you guessed it. When I stated I wasn't a user he remarked that he just thought I would know people who could sell them for me. OMG fell flat on my ass that such assumptions are still so prevalent.

Anyhow, here I am getting off of my high horse now.

Have a great weekend everyone!

That in this day and age there are still morons who equate being a hooker with being a junky. I will never look down on someone with an addiction but I find it offensive when someone automatically assumes (never having even spoken to me) that I have.

No, I will not trade my services for drugs #1 because I do not use them. #2 I don't know someone who can sell them. Yup...you guessed it. When I stated I wasn't a user he remarked that he just thought I would know people who could sell them for me. OMG fell flat on my ass that such assumptions are still so prevalent.

Anyhow, here I am getting off of my high horse now.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Your horse is high -so he's the junkie??

Seriously, Meg, I know what you mean. At least once a week I get a text from someone looking to trade or be hooked up with drugs.

Fortunately I get those requests late at night when I'm not working, so I don't answer the phone after midnight. I think sometimes they just go randomly through the ads and call all the numbers.

Waking up to a forecast of clearing and sunny and warm and it is still seriously raining at 4 pm! And, spending over 4 hours shopping did not help a bit.

Driving home last night with clear roads and ideal weather only to hit a bank of fog that stretched from Napanee through Brockville. Not the kind of atmospheric event that one wants to deal with at 2am.

Going out on this gorgeous morning to do something as a favor for a friend and parking in a parking lot, all by myself. While inside a 3/4 ton truck backs into the side of my virtually new car caving in the whole back door. Grrrrr..

But the sun is beautiful.:)

People that give me life things. thanks for the gift and the gesture, but do you really expect me to keep alive an exotic plant? I kill those stuff like no tomorrow!

People that give me life things. thanks for the gift and the gesture, but do you really expect me to keep alive an exotic plant? I kill those stuff like no tomorrow!

MURDERER!!!!...... ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

don't strangle people, don't strangle people, DO NOT strangle people...damnit guys...PLEASE I beg you on my knees...SHOWER AND CLEAN YOURSELF...

but boobies help to make me feel better:)

• Like 1

Losing clothes in a tiny apartment, I'm honestly thinking my neighbor slides through the window and steals it... His cat possibly wears my shirts.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Was cleaning my bathroom this morning in a pair of new yoga pants that I bought for bumming around the house. I finish cleaning and then look down at my pants. They are covered in bleach spots which must of happened when I leaned over the counter!! It sucks but at least they only cost under $20 but still a piss off.lol.

Catching up on Coronation Street on cbc online and they keep playing the same three ads over and over and over .... ugg I now hate Peek Freans cookies, Via Rail and Kraft 4 cheese italiano LOL

Catching up on Coronation Street on cbc online and they keep playing the same three ads over and over and over .... ugg I now hate Peek Freans cookies, Via Rail and Kraft 4 cheese italiano LOL

Oh no Meg !! That sucks ! but don't give up on Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano !!! It is one of God's gifts to us :)

ps. Meg. Not my business...but....I cold probably suggest a different show to watch and a different network too ;)

Stopping for a stranded motorist, 12:30 a.m.,on the 416. She's out of gas so drop her off at a gas station. She says many thank yous but her last gesture was to steal my wallet. Noticed it missing when I got home and cancelled cards right away. She had already made 3 transactions in 20 minutes for $200. I don't usually leave my wallet visible but I had not been planning a stop. No cash, just cards.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

That really sucks ... What a b***h! Is people like her that make some hesitant to help others :icon_mad: Sorry this happened to you

Stopping for a stranded motorist, 12:30 a.m.,on the 416. She's out of gas so drop her off at a gas station. She says many thank yous but her last gesture was to steal my wallet. Noticed it missing when I got home and cancelled cards right away. She had already made 3 transactions in 20 minutes for $200. I don't usually leave my wallet visible but I had not been planning a stop. No cash, just cards.

Posted via Mobile Device