Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Having the garbage collection happen early in the morning as opposed to early afternoon, for the first time in 11yrs. Shit, now I gotta keep it all for another week!

Guest f***2f***
Having the garbage collection happen early in the morning as opposed to early afternoon, for the first time in 11yrs. Shit, now I gotta keep it all for another week!

Go over to a strip mall and find an open dumpster to throw it in!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Having someone who knows your likes and dislikes VERY well hand you a glass of "juice" and you take a big gulp and its beer mixed with clamato juice OMFG thats the grossest prank to ever play on me :(

I do not like tomato/clamato juice MIXED with beer....omg who does that? No offence to those of you who enjoy it...but ewww.

The clip on the back of your bra breaks ( it's an old bra and it's laundry day) and you to go change in your powder room wishing to trash the bra in the garbage. The door to the bathroom is open since no one else is in the house. All of a sudden you look in the mirror and see the reflection of your neighbor as he is knocking on the front door. He stands there looking through with a perfect view in the glass and sees you standing there topless!!!! He grins and walks away. Fuccccck!!!! I will never be able to go outside again!!

• Like 2

Just happened, poured myself a glass of milk, and the glass broke

Milk and shards of glass everywhere...what a mess to clean up, not to mention keeping the cat at bay...he thought it was a treat to drink the milk

RG

Having to listen to Cosmo , the DickJ of CHEZ 106 because you like classic rock. He never laughs or has anything nice to say.

Silly little mind games...manipulation...high school mentality. If you have something on your mind just say it out loud (or in a PM, email, text etc)...and eventhough the award thread sucks, I am not referring to that.

• Like 1

The "valued member-ladies" thread. :p. What? Someone had to say it! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

when you are at work and you know you have another seven and a half hours before you can call up a boy toy and screw your brains out! I'm sexually frustrated haha

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

The "valued member-ladies" thread. :p. What? Someone had to say it! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

My friend, I concur.

Going grocery shopping and once home noticing you left one of your bags at the store which only confirms grocery shopping is not for me!! :S

Posted via Mobile Device

Which means you need a personal shopper! I think Old Dog has some openings available. But you need to pay him off with food and beer.

You know what really sucks?

When I can't remember where I put my eyeglasses and I can't see to find them!

Angela that's exactly what I need! Now, if you find your glasses ... Would you be so kind to send me his number? hehe. What you think OD? Are you up for it?? ;)

Which means you need a personal shopper! I think Old Dog has some openings available. But you need to pay him off with food and beer.

You know what really sucks?

When I can't remember where I put my eyeglasses and I can't see to find them!

Angela that's exactly what I need! Now, if you find your glasses ... Would you be so kind to send me his number? hehe. What you think OD? Are you up for it?? ;)

Isabella... shopping is a specialty!!!! It's MSOG (Multiple Shops On Glebe) and YMMV.... ;)

Noticing your shampoo was open when you packed it in your bag, no wonder why 'Thank God I'm pretty' has become my new favourite phrase haha.

Additional Comments:

Perfect, PM me OD I'm game lol

Isabella... shopping is a specialty!!!! It's MSOG (Multiple Shops On Glebe) and YMMV.... ;)

When you want to go do your laundry but the little old lady (you know that one!) is using ALL of the machines and when you ask when she will be done she say really in a nasty way all day!

Also that she will wash white with white, white egg shells with white egg shells, brown dirt with brown dirt, etc.....:spank:

1. Chewing with mouths open.

2. When your dog eats grandmother's chocolat Exlax

3. "Thrifty" clients that given the opportunity to pay a nickel to use a washroom (sanitized version) would throw up instead

4. People that open mouth before engaging brain

5. Smokers who don't don't take appropriate breath control measures, especially in a business meeting environment

Having a blonde moment late at night and booking a PM flight instead of the AM one I needed.

Making the changes and having to pay the same amount of what my flight is worth, without taxes,

in admin fees and flight increase over 1 day (Yes, I also forgot to buy the insurance on the flight).

What a rip off!

The positive side about all this: I will still be arriving to my selected destination on the chosen day

and at a decent AM hour :)

Having a blonde moment late at night and booking a PM flight instead of the AM one I needed.

Making the changes and having to pay the same amount of what my flight is worth, without taxes,

in admin fees and flight increase over 1 day (Yes, I also forgot to buy the insurance on the flight).

What a rip off!

The positive side about all this: I will still be arriving to my selected destination on the chosen day

and at a decent AM hour :)

yes that sucks and i've done it too...

Not being able to see the photos posted in threads from your mobile. I have to wait to get home to check the fripples, best bums and I love boobies threads...VERY frustrating! Dammit I want to see some fine T & A!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh and OC transpo's rearrangement of routes sucks huge hairy donkey balls! Now takes me like an hour and a half to get home....on a good day!! Grrrrr! Mind you what about those bastards doesn't suck huge hairy donkey balls?

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Having to take your daughters cat to the vet and knowing that it would not be coming home. :(

That's rough :( I'm one of those people who really does feel that pets are part of the family....something always feels missing once they're gone....my heart goes out to you and yours.

Posted via Mobile Device