Things that suck, and not in a good way.

I have long come to terms with whatever horrible chemicals are in wrinkle resistant shirts and will accept a few years knocked off the end of my life to avoid spending them at the ironing board.

I have long come to terms with whatever horrible chemicals are in wrinkle resistant shirts and will accept a few years knocked off the end of my life to avoid spending them at the ironing board.

Yep, I'm with you on that one. Stuff dry cleaning. Everyone can just put up with me being crumpled :)

Breaking your fan while you are washing your roomies dishes

Taking out the garbage and getting chased by wasps

Cleaning the bathroom and finding fake nails that obviously came off of someone and sure as Heck not me...

Realizing the entire time you have lived with above mentioned roomie they haven't done dishes, taken out the garbage, cleaned anything or made me supper.

Realizing you are a 50's housewife without the sex and having to work a full time job.

Knowing you will go to jail for murder :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Knowing you will go to jail for murder :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Note to self: Please do not upset April Dawn in any way imaginable.

- Walking outside without an umbrella

- Getting in an elevator with stinky people on the 33rd floor

- Forgetting your iphone at home, & not realizing till you get to work

- Forgetting to charge your iphone, and not having a charger at work, so having to run to the mall to buy a charger

- Sending a text message to the wrong person about something personal

- Vitamin water costing $3.26 when you really crave vitamin water

- Drunk people when you are sober

- Having a headache and being near babies that cry or dogs that bark

- Taking a $20 out of an ATM (not with your bank, so you have to pay the $1.50 service charge), then realizing $20 isn't enough, so having to take out more, and pay another $1.50 service charge

- Lines of 4 people or more at Starbucks

- Having to take the stairs due to the elevators being messed up, and living on the 33rd floor

- Stepping in a puddle during the rain, and getting your socks wet

Guest w**lb**l

Being told by the city of Ottawa that I have two days to clean Graffiti of a building I own or that they are going to fine me, get a company to clean it and send me the bill! Here is an idea find the little shits who did it and get them to clean it. What is the point of cleaning it they are just going to do it again next week!

Working 5 months on human resources paperwork, finally getting all the requisite signatures only to be told by HR that the papers that were supplied by THEM have been out of date since April. Please resubmit on the new forms, get all the signatures AGAIN.

Not getting enough yellow skittles in your bag of skittles

Posted via Mobile Device

Having the time of the month when you are travelling and being in so much pain that you can't move.

-lower bvack pain

-craving for that godamn St-Albert cheese. IT only exist in Ottawa

-wanting to kill.everything.everyone.

-the sun is too bright

-it's too rainy

-the goddamn beds that aren't comfy.

-cold feet.

Putting off until today something that you could easily have done yesterday, only to find that it can no longer be done.

Carpe diem, as my fellow Romans say.

• Like 1

It sucks when you have a new double headed dildo and no girlfriend to play with . :icon_sad:

That is just a downright shame Katherine !! almost criminal !! I wish I was closer I would offer up my "one eyed monster" single headed only, to take your mind off of this dilemna you have ;)

That is just a downright shame Katherine !! almost criminal !! I wish I was closer I would offer up my "one eyed monster" single headed only, to take your mind off of this dilemna you have ;)

Lee Richards, a True Gentleman !!

Old Dog's recent photo in the Unhijakeable thread reminded me of something else that sucks.......sausage parties

SausageParty300.gif

Ordering a meat lovers pizza, extra cheese from my favorite pizza place, pick it up on the way home from work....open up the box and it is a freakin vegetarian pizza !!!! like WTF are you kidding me ? (no offence to the vegetarians out there) but *uck !! Okay I vented now...all is good. Ravioli it is ;)

Oh man! I hear that LeeRichards! I feel for ya.

You reminded of another one like that though - It really sucks when you stop for a Tim's on the way to work, order your coffee with milk (only milk, no sugar even mentioned), get to work and realize they've given you somebody else's double-double... Nooooooo! :icon_cry:

Ordering a meat lovers pizza, extra cheese from my favorite pizza place, pick it up on the way home from work....open up the box and it is a freakin vegetarian pizza !!!! like WTF are you kidding me ? (no offence to the vegetarians out there) but *uck !! Okay I vented now...all is good. Ravioli it is ;)

Working 5 months on human resources paperwork, finally getting all the requisite signatures only to be told by HR that the papers that were supplied by THEM have been out of date since April. Please resubmit on the new forms, get all the signatures AGAIN.

Ohhhh and today, with all of yesterday's whining complete, now NOBODY wants to do the new paperwork

Guest f***2f***

Being told by your boss in a meeting on Tues that a report asked for by his boss was no longer required and then being sent a hastener by his boss today to ask where my report is!! Does the left hand actually know what the right hand is doing??:-(

Ok I'm going to totally geek out on all y'all right now by going on a total geek rant about the fact that I think.........that Superman's new costume sucks huge donkey balls!! I understand that these are set pics without the proper lighting or editing done yet...so it may look completely different in the finished film, so I can't rightfully judge until I see the movie, and I'm still looking forward to this movie. But so far I'm not impressed with the unnecessary changes to the costume. what the hell is it about Hollywoood always insisting on fixing things that aren't broken??.........and is it just me or does his whole crotch area just look really obscene without the red undies? Sure wearing your underwear on the outside of your pants is stupid...but at least it hid that ridiculous looking bulge in his tights :p

Man-of-Steel-BTS-Cavill-6.jpgsupermanhenrycavillsetpic4.jpgsupermanhenrycavillsetpic7.jpgsupermanhenrycavillsetpic6.jpgsupermanhenrycavillsetpic5-2.jpgsupermanpics.jpg

Sure wearing your underwear on the outside of your pants is stupid...but at least it hid that ridiculous looking bulge in his tights

I can't believe this. Superman without his red underwear on the outside is just... wrong.

The blue is too dark, too.

Blockbuster video is going to have their doors closed by the receiver ... and I wasn't smart enough to go out and rent a whole bunch of movies and not return them.