Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Those people who have some weird aversion to using deodorant and yet still insist on using public transportation.

Posted via Mobile Device

Those people who have some weird aversion to using deodorant and yet still insist on using public transportation.

Posted via Mobile Device

Dude, be glad you don't have to put up with Winnipeg transit. Seriously, the worst transit system in Canada.

Additional Comments:

Having your neighbor play LOUD music when you've had a long, hard day at work and you just want a nap!

Some Cro-Mags played at extremely inappropriate volumes through surround sound ought to pass along the message that not everybody wants him to share his stereo with the world ;)

Edited by Surf_Nazis_Must_Die

Guest **cely***r***ne

Eating pizza and being so hungry still and reaching for a slice and its gone

Sitting in my office at home looking at the calender that says I was flying out at 6am tomorrow morning on my trip to Halifax and the Maritimes / Ottawa on way home. Now the sucky part is that I had to delay due circumstances out of my control. Stuck here in Manitoba another 10 days. :( Lee is becoming real impatient with this delay. Things to do and people to see ;)

Waking up in the middle of the night with a splitting migraine; not being able to go back to sleep.

The simple act of breathing is killing your entire head and it feels like your brain is going to splatter all over the walls

because of the intense pain... Having to cancel family plans because of it. :(

You go to McDonalds drive thru to get a coffee ( was told it had the highest amount of caffeine) after a shitty night's sleep and having to go to your regular job, it is jam packed. You go to one speaker...waiting... 1 minute..nothing...waiting... 4 minutes.. nothing... you start muttering under your breath.. "WTF?" Then you finally start yelling "Hello, hello" into the speaker. You can't leave because you asre surrounded by a sea of cars. You finally say screw this and leave the drive thru by a small opening. Feeling irrate and only going on 4 hours sleep and incognito with sunglasses, you are ready to rip someone's head off.

You go inside and while it is busy, you don't care and demand to speak to a manager. Havng been in that position what felt like centuries ago, you are now on the giving end and in some sick twisted way, it feels so damn good to want to rag someone out when customers did it to you on so many ocassions. Still feeling irrate, you tell them that if they are going to have 2 speakers in a drive thru and that they are one of the busiest locations in Canada, then they should damn well start using them instead of letting 4 cars pass ahead of you on one speaker. Apologizing profusely, they offer you a free meal card. You tell them fuggedaboutit and walk out the door vowing to never return. Should have went with my instincts and went to Tim Hortons. And the ironic part is.. I don't even drink hot coffee!!!

I'm still slapping my face to try and wake up!

Guest f***2f***

Get settled into my seat on a 3 hour business class train ride beside a pretty woman and then notice that she is very angry. Every little thing is bugging her...."the attendant is bitchy and treating us like school children," "The wine is a bad vintage," "the seats are not comfy enough, "the Toronto train has nicer and newer cars..." I'm shriveled in the corner trying not to incite her wrath and nodding with a tight smile.....

10 minutes out of the station she phones her SO and tells him he'd better be there at the station or else! "I've had a very bad day!" she says between clenched teeth.

YIKES!!

Just finding out right now that Montreal comiccon is today! And Stan Lee is going to be there! :(

People who run red lights and don't realize the consequences it may have.

Posted via Mobile Device

cant give rep point but i completely agree! that is super dangerous.

also .. jaywalking.

Having a houseful of family visiting, and loving them all, but also looking forward to having your own private and quiet life back at the same time.

Shaving with a dull razor.

Shaving with a new sharp razor...but it's grooming down there day before an encounter, and you see a bit of blood...yup, sh*t, damn, f*ck...you nicked yourself shaving

Didn't cancel the encounter, went ahead, but told this lady (and I would with any lady btw) that cfs and bj are completely out of the question

But on a positive note, in spite of that, had a great encounter with this lady

RG

Going to the store because you know you need coffee, buying the coffee and coming home.

Checking the fridge and realizing that there is no cream. Back to the store to buy cream, come home to make coffee.

Going to the cupboard only to find out that there are no filters to make coffee.

Make a cup of tea.

being thirsty for coffee and pouring it into a cup you forget had your sparkling water in...plus adding sugar...{done after an appointment when i was cum dumb}..sparkling coffee not so yummy..

• Like 1

Not getting the good new Superbowl Ads when they air during the game and having to watch Ford and the voice of Keifer Sutherland try and sell me a truck 50 times over - Year after year. GRRR!!!

Hearing that the original star of Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Andy Whitfield succumbed to cancer last week. Regardless of whether he was going to come back to the role, it was sad to see a young man taken so soon... especially when he had finally made it...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAkbPCANjVE6t5L9SdSy94hwTGNAgF5uqot9SZKCfrkJoVFqHDIk95NXbMxA

Chasing a bunch of 40 year old men down 23 flights of stairs because they were smoking weed in the stairwell. Grow up already and why run? I'm gonna catch you I have youth and physical fitness on my side.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hearing that the original star of Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Andy Whitfield succumbed to cancer last week. Regardless of whether he was going to come back to the role, it was sad to see a young man taken so soon... especially when he had finally made it...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAkbPCANjVE6t5L9SdSy94hwTGNAgF5uqot9SZKCfrkJoVFqHDIk95NXbMxA

Very true :( I too was sad to hear this. He clearly had a lot of talent and a lot of great things ahead of him if he played his cards right. I'm still looking forward to the next season but it now feels somewhat tainted. The next guy's got some serious boots to fill.

Looking forward to a little 20 minute catnap and waking up two and a half hours later feeling like a truck has hit me. I should not sleep on the road.

When you're trying to catch up on the latest season of Sons Of Anarchy on dvd...but your dvd player keeps F**KING FREEZING! And skipping entire chapters!!! When the dvd is fresh out of the case! No smudges, no scratches...nothing! It's just trying to piss me off on purpose for some reason. Grrrrrr

Grabbing your steaming hot steeped tea from the drivethru window only to have the top pop off and then spilling it all over your arm and down the side of your freshly washed car. Grrrr is it really that hard to put the lid on properly?

Grabbing your steaming hot steeped tea from the drivethru window only to have the top pop off and then spilling it all over your arm and down the side of your freshly washed car. Grrrr is it really that hard to put the lid on properly?

Yes this does happen to me like eveytime I get a coffee at tim's:( I hate it, like I know they are busy...but come on!!

I brewed a fresh pot of coffee this morn....had only one tsp of sugar in the jar...grrrr Might have to go to tim's and hope my lid is on right, lol