New Kiji ad- Reiki Massage-Jenna B

Sorry Lads but Reiki is the biggest scam there is ... it’s non touching they say it’s transferring energy threw the hands magically into your body ... wanna waste your $ ? Flush it down the toilet same result 

On 2/17/2020 at 11:43 AM, robbtugg said:

I sent a K message to asking what a Reiki massage is.  Haven't got a reply.

Did you try this place? Thanks 

I’ve seen her once. Incall was in a very sketchy location downtown, but I believe she’s in the process of moving.

She’s good looking for sure, but photos are definitely filtered. I’d say she’s a hard 8 in the pictures but a soft 7 in real life. Great rack.

She had somewhat of an anxious personality but nothing to worry about. 

Massage was average and you won’t leave disappointed. I don’t remember the damage. 
Hard to book with but I would recommend seeing her.

On 5/31/2020 at 12:50 PM, bigassone said:

I’ve seen her once. Incall was in a very sketchy location downtown, but I believe she’s in the process of moving.

She’s good looking for sure, but photos are definitely filtered. I’d say she’s a hard 8 in the pictures but a soft 7 in real life. Great rack.

She had somewhat of an anxious personality but nothing to worry about. 

Massage was average and you won’t leave disappointed. I don’t remember the damage. 
Hard to book with but I would recommend seeing her.

I've seen her recently, based on the above review. Ratings of looks are subjective, I'd say photos are heavily filtered, but while I wasn't personally as attracted to her looks as the original reviewer, her personality definitely set me at ease. In terms of services, I didn't particularly enjoy the massage but the ending was good. Overall I don't think I'd repeat but I think she'd connect with a lot of folks and I actually would recommend. Personality definitely being the key selling point.

Got to see her yesterday finally. On a side note how do I write up a recommendation, last time I did it was 2018 and now I dont see an option to create a new one...

Saw her a few weeks ago.  Lovely place, amazingly friendly.  The photo may reflect her 20+ years ago I dunno.  Enjoyed the experience. 

Went to see her a last week.

Private location on a quiet street.  The area may seem sketchy to some but her home is nice and well kept.

Jenna herself seems like a very nice lady and she does her best to put you at ease.  She was bit too chatty for my liking abd defintiely has some opinions and views of the world which are a bit "out there."  Nothing too controversial like saying Covid is goveernment conspiracy.  More along the lines of spirituality and the occult, etc.  Not a huge issue for me but could be for some who like a little less cahtter with their massages.

The massage is not great but passable and she offers a variety of options for the release at the end.  Interestingly, all for the same price.

She certainly is not a clock watcher.  The session extended well beyond what I had booked.  I actually mentioned it to her and she replied she was in to hurry to end things so it was all good.  Unless I needed to get going.

I get the sense she is one of those who, if you seem nice and respectful and are a gentleman, she actually enjoys her time with you shows it.

Her appearance is pretty close to the photos in her ad.  Maybe a few years ago and 20 lbs lighter but I still found her attractive for a woman in her 40's.  I will say there is a reason why she doesn't show her teeth in her ad.

Overall I found the session to be satisfactory and would recommend.

Saw her this week. 

Photos arent accurate. Well maybe years ago. 

Personality is good. 

Not much teasing from back side. 

Flip was good. She talks a little much. Made me feel relaxed. 

Not sure if i would repeat

"She was bit too chatty for my liking and definitely has some opinions and views of the world which are a bit "out there."  Nothing too controversial like saying Covid is government conspiracy.  More along the lines of spirituality and the occult, etc.  Not a huge issue for me but could be for some who like a little less chatter with their massages. "

Reminds me of Nan, the mature lady who used to operate out of that little room on the top floor of her house.  If the service is good, I'm willing to let the chit-chat flow over me.