What's your zodiac/star sign/birth chart? Is it accurate? ​ ☀️​🌚​​🏹  ​​

Guest lydiahardwood

Anyone into all this stuff? I *want* to believe it but I'm sceptical about most things.

Saying that, mine is weirdly accurate. Apparently it's best to do your full birth chart so you can get more info. There are 3 "main" ones to look out for, your sun, moon and ascending/rising.

☀️ Sun sign is your true self

🌚 Moon sign is how you deal with emotions

🏹 Ascending/rising is how others perceive you

Birth chart link: https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Post your results here and let me know if they feel relevant. 🙂

FYI mine are sun: Capricorn, moon: Scorpio, ascending: Scorpio

Guest lydiahardwood
3 minutes ago, Daysha Love said:

I don’t know my full chart but I’m a Virgo/libra cusp

Interesting! Would love to know what your ascending is. I get Scorpio vibes from you for some reason! 

2 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Interesting! Would love to know what your ascending is. I get Scorpio vibes from you for some reason! 

I am mean asf so I can see it 🤣

2 hours ago, Cheeky.char said:

I used to have my full chart, not anymore. But I’m a Gemini and honestly tends to be very fitting. 

Geminis are my fav!!

So the chart yielded: Sun: Leo, Moon: Cancer and Ascension: Leo for me. I'll pass on the cancer if I'm able. 

Below that was a Sun reference to 'Sextile' but I think that had something to do with six, not sex. Once again my Latin ruins things for me, lol.

22 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Anyone into all this stuff? I *want* to believe it but I'm sceptical about most things.

Saying that, mine is weirdly accurate. Apparently it's best to do your full birth chart so you can get more info. There are 3 "main" ones to look out for, your sun, moon and ascending/rising.

☀️ Sun sign is your true self

🌚 Moon sign is how you deal with emotions

🏹 Ascending/rising is how others perceive you

Birth chart link: https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Post your results here and let me know if they feel relevant. 🙂

FYI mine are sun: Capricorn, moon: Scorpio, ascending: Scorpio

What a sexy and stubborn person lol.  Can you guess mine Lydia?  I have the complete chart but I want you to guess it first 😎

Interesting. Mine are sun;scorpio, moon; cancer. I don't know what time of day I was born though so can't do the ascending. The overview in my sun sign is remarkably accurate though. If one was to show my co-workers, my guess is they would say it describes me to a tee.

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
On 4/2/2021 at 5:07 PM, Daysha Love said:

I am mean asf so I can see it 🤣

Scorps are my fave 😛

Guest lydiahardwood
5 hours ago, Allie Zeon said:

What a sexy and stubborn person lol.  Can you guess mine Lydia?  I have the complete chart but I want you to guess it first 😎

Ooh I feel the pressure haha! Hmm I get Scorpio vibes from you too to be honest. But also think you could be a fire sign. Leo, perhaps? Am I anywhere close or way off? 😛

22 hours ago, waterat said:

'Good at carrying water?' The real question is whether you're the 'age of Aquarius'.

I think we're in the Age of Aquarius so now is my time to shine! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Ooh I feel the pressure haha! Hmm I get Scorpio vibes from you too to be honest. But also think you could be a fire sign. Leo, perhaps? Am I anywhere close or way off? 😛

I get the fire sign from my day and date of birth. But simply from zodiac point of view, I have so many air: sign in Gemini moon and ascendant in Aquarius. Rebellious and subborn for sure 😜😎

Well, I'm a quadruple Aries with most of my rulership planets in the first house, so there's a lot of power and control there. Then, I'm also a Dragon, so power and fire. Yes, I have a very powerful personality and have had to work at keeping it under control. All that work seems to have made me very intuitive from trying to work out how other people are going to react to situations so I don't have to.

So, as a reaction to my Western and Eastern astrological data I've found great personal growth. That came from introspection based on negative reactions to my strong personality traits. I could have just kept being a jerk, but I really want people to like me (middle child). Learning how to listen to people has really helped in so many parts of my life.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2021 at 11:30 AM, Kilt Boy said:

Well, I'm a quadruple Aries with most of my rulership planets in the first house, so there's a lot of power and control there. Then, I'm also a Dragon, so power and fire. Yes, I have a very powerful personality and have had to work at keeping it under control. All that work seems to have made me very intuitive from trying to work out how other people are going to react to situations so I don't have to.

So, as a reaction to my Western and Eastern astrological data I've found great personal growth. That came from introspection based on negative reactions to my strong personality traits. I could have just kept being a jerk, but I really want people to like me (middle child). Learning how to listen to people has really helped in so many parts of my life.

Interesting.  Over time, we will actually know what are the dominant ELEMENT(S) in us. Like me. I’m definitely fire and air.  Thanks God...it’s not fire and water lol.  Air helps me achieving my goal and passion: traveling.  Fire will warm up my spirit and others, just make sure that the fire will not be too big otherwise I will burn and destroy things 😟.  That’s my biggest challenge not to be too aggressive and angry. 
Air will push the fire to reach higher “grounds”. This is the best. I’m not going to brag this lol

I follow and read pretty much every comments of Lydia in here.  Besides having a sex appeal and strong mind, she seems to have a significant earth element in her, that makes her nurturing and accepting as well as tolerating others. Do you believe in numerology @lydiahardwood.  Check the chart of your full name and complete date of birth.  Were you born between Thursday and Monday ? Friday I guess with even number, 2, 4 or 6involved? Just guessing 😊  .  9 is a possibility too.

Btw, my numerology is 3 and 8.  I love money and I’m good at managing things. 8 does not go well with 3.  3 is free spirited & adventurous. So I can get confused and have self doubt some time.

Bottom line: nobody is perfect 👌 

Edited by Allie Zeon

I can sense some others too.  Dasha is air, earth and fire. So Libra with fire elements. If she is Virgo by birth date, she might have Aries or Sagitarius in her as well.  Not too sure about her numerology chart though. Probably involved with 1 and 4?  If she is Virgo, then it might involve with odd number. Notch is possibly Aries, Sagitarius, Leo, Scorpio or Pisces.  Ah...I’m rambling now.  Have a lazy Sunday 😊 

Edited by Allie Zeon

Guest lydiahardwood
1 hour ago, Allie Zeon said:

Interesting.  Over time, we will actually know what are the dominant ELEMENT(S) in us. Like me. I’m definitely fire and air.  Thanks God...it’s not fire and water lol.  Air helps me achieving my goal and passion: traveling.  Fire will warm up my spirit and others, just make sure that the fire will not be too big otherwise I will burn and destroy things 😟.  That’s my biggest challenge not to be too aggressive and angry. 
Air will push the fire to reach higher “grounds”. This is the best. I’m not going to brag this lol

I follow and read pretty much every comments of Lydia in here.  Besides having a sex appeal and strong mind, she seems to have a significant earth element in her, that makes her nurturing and accepting as well as tolerating others. Do you believe in numerology @lydiahardwood.  Check the chart of your full name and complete date of birth.  Were you born between Thursday and Monday ? Friday I guess with even number, 2, 4 or 6involved? Just guessing 😊  .  9 is a possibility too.

Btw, my numerology is 3 and 8.  I love money and I’m good at managing things. 8 does not go well with 3.  3 is free spirited & adventurous. So I can get confused and have self doubt some time.

Bottom line: nobody is perfect 👌 

Okay that's creepy... I was born on a Thursday. 6th January 94. 😮 I am going to spend my afternoon researching numerology now! I love that you've picked up on those things about having significant Earth elements; it's definitely my element ❤️ 

Do you ever do chakra/aura readings Allie? You'd be amazing at them!

I was known for a little witch when I was young. Prepuberty. The younger I was the more powerful the 6 sense.  I lost most of my power once I’m introduced to greediness of human being...money, sex, power...

I was much more pure when I was a kid.  Just me in my little beautiful world surrounded by animals.  Ah...miss being kid again 😞

Edited by Allie Zeon

1 hour ago, lydiahardwood said:

Okay that's creepy... I was born on a Thursday. 6th January 94. 😮 I am going to spend my afternoon researching numerology now! I love that you've picked up on those things about having significant Earth elements; it's definitely my element ❤️ 

Do you ever do chakra/aura readings Allie? You'd be amazing at them!

Ok. I almost mentioned Thursday too as your day.  You are influenced by Jupiter, the biggest and the most powerful planet besides the Sun. Me too!!

It simply means you will evolve and grow stronger and might be possibly well known in any field that you are passionate about.  Well...look at you girl.  Who don’t know or admire you here 😎.

I want to meet you someday.  I will look at your chart tonight.  Be patient 😊

Your birth chart is 3.  Me too!!! Now, this is indeed creepy lol.  Please look at your name numerology now.  The name should be the name given by your parents when you were born.  If you are 8 than we have even more in common 😜.  

I hope you will not be 8 though. 3 and 8, as I mentioned earlier does not compliment well. 8 might give you wealth and power, but having 3 as a birth chart , you might lose your money or use it doing silly stuff.  It requires lots of efforts to combine 3 and 8 power together. It’s almost like fire and water elements combined. They are by nature contradictory.  I truly hope your name numerology will come out as 6 or 9 or even 1 or 4 for you @lydiahardwood 

6 will be best for you  IMO 

let us know 😎

Edited by Allie Zeon

Guest lydiahardwood
12 hours ago, Allie Zeon said:

I hope you will not be 8 though. 3 and 8, as I mentioned earlier does not compliment well. 8 might give you wealth and power, but having 3 as a birth chart , you might lose your money or use it doing silly stuff.  It requires lots of efforts to combine 3 and 8 power together. It’s almost like fire and water elements combined. They are by nature contradictory.  I truly hope your name numerology will come out as 6 or 9 or even 1 or 4 for you @lydiahardwood 

6 will be best for you  IMO 

let us know 😎

I got...

11: Name number

3: Soul urge number 

8: Personality number

Lady we have a spooky amount in common... I wanna do a full moon ritual with you haha

😛