Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’ve never met this SP either and realize there are two sides to every story but I would be quite weirded out as well if someone else showed up to a car date.  I could be in the minority but that just seemed worrisome to me.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2022 at 12:04 AM, FreddyGuy2021 said:

I scheduled with her & will share my experience through DM to anyone thinking about seeing this SP.

I will recommend caution while answering DMs

Just like the providers, not all are legitimate clients -

some can be providers themselves, or friends (occasionally pimps), masquerading as clients, in order to extract information.

Take care.

~

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FreddyGuy2021 said:

The above post from this purported SP is highly concerning to me.  For starters I have not posted any reviews or warnings to this site.  It also concerns me that this SP is resorting to misstatements and threats against potential clients.


What have I said that has been a misstatement or threatening?

I am simply just trying to clear up the fact that we've never even met, and you're saying that I tried to lure you to an empty lot so I could have "unfriendly company" take your money. You have given a false bad review for no reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2022 at 1:17 PM, beesh said:

I will recommend caution while answering DMs

Just like the providers, not all are legitimate clients -

some can be providers themselves, or friends (occasionally pimps), masquerading as clients, in order to extract information.

Take care.

~

Something quite similar to what you're describing happened to me last year. So be cautious of who you chat with and what about everyone. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok enough drama.  I’ll toftt.  @babyparadise if you’re ok with an honest review, I will contact you and post accordingly afterwards.  I’ve been a member here since 2011, long before it was even called “lyla”.  So I think that my review will come with some credibility.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jbsmythe said:

Ok enough drama.  I’ll toftt.  @babyparadise if you’re ok with an honest review, I will contact you and post accordingly afterwards.  I’ve been a member here since 2011, long before it was even called “lyla”.  So I think that my review will come with some credibility.

Well, I just went to her ad to contact her and it looks like she’s only doing online stuff until the end of January due to Covid concerns.  I’l. respect that.  Looks like we’ll all have to wait until next month.  However, I’m committed to doing what I said I would as soon as she’s comfortable resuming in person meetings. @babyparadise I’m fully vaxed and will be ready when you are.

Edited by jbsmythe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so @babyparadise sent me a message saying that even though she was not seeing customers at the moment due to covid, that she’d see me so that I could post an honest review.  So, as promised, I toftt, paid full price, and this was my honest experience.  
This girl is exactly as advertised.  She’s a young, very tiny spinner.  If that’s your thing, she’ll fit the bill.  When I say tiny, she’s really tiny.  By far the smallest girl I’ve ever visited with.

Her incall location is at her apartment.  It’s typical student accommodations.  She has a roommate who apparently was home but I did not see or hear him/her.

She was very friendly and polite.  She almost seemed a little socially awkward, but certainly have no complaints about her personality or attitude.  Very friendly girl.  She was fresh and clean.

Service was fine.  I’m a fairly vanilla kinda guy, but she was happy to accommodate my leads.   
I think that she has potential in this market.  Fredericton doesn't have a young spinner type that’s active, so she could fill that space adequately.  If she gets herself a better incall location with no roommate and gets a little bit of experience to make her interactions feel a little less awkward, she’ll do just fine.

Certainly nothing to be concerned about with this girl.  She’s real, as advertised, and friendly.  If the young spinner is your thing, you’ll enjoy her.  

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only comment about @jbsmythe 's attempt to review is that he arranged the session ahead of time with the disclosed intent to post the experience.  In my opinion this is the same as telling a restaurant ahead of time who you are and that the experience will be published.  Obviously the experience will be made favourable, and in my opinion should not carry too much weight or credibility.  I am eager for others to post any positive experiences and recommendations.  This is in no way meant as disrespect to the long-time member but simply my personal feedback to the post.  Please stay safe everyone and I'm grateful we have these forums to share our comments and experiences.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreddyGuy2021 said:

My only comment about @jbsmythe 's attempt to review is that he arranged the session ahead of time with the disclosed intent to post the experience.  In my opinion this is the same as telling a restaurant ahead of time who you are and that the experience will be published.  Obviously the experience will be made favourable, and in my opinion should not carry too much weight or credibility.  I am eager for others to post any positive experiences and recommendations.  This is in no way meant as disrespect to the long-time member but simply my personal feedback to the post.  Please stay safe everyone and I'm grateful we have these forums to share our comments and experiences.

 

    The purpose of recommendations is to confirm the legitimacy and safety of a provider. The experience itself will always depend on expectations and personal preferences.

    I doubt a more spontaneous visit would have been much different.

     

     

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jbsmythe said:

Ok, so @babyparadise sent me a message saying that even though she was not seeing customers at the moment due to covid, that she’d see me so that I could post an honest review.  So, as promised, I toftt, paid full price, and this was my honest experience.  
This girl is exactly as advertised.  ..................

 

Bro, are going put your review in the recommendation section ?

Because lyla has just binary categories - either "wow" (ie. recommendation) or "holy shit" (i.e.. warning)

Anything in between is some shade of "meh" !

So, if you were wowed, then please write a reco (with phone # & details).

Thanks

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FreddyGuy2021 said:

My only comment about @jbsmythe 's attempt to review is that he arranged the session ahead of time with the disclosed intent to post the experience.  In my opinion this is the same as telling a restaurant ahead of time who you are and that the experience will be published.  Obviously the experience will be made favourable, and in my opinion should not carry too much weight or credibility.  I am eager for others to post any positive experiences and recommendations.  This is in no way meant as disrespect to the long-time member but simply my personal feedback to the post.  Please stay safe everyone and I'm grateful we have these forums to share our comments and experiences.

 

Well, given that I didn’t provide any details about the actual service provided, I’m not sure what you think she would have changed had she not known my intention.  
Would she have been less young?  Less tiny?  Would she have somehow not been the girl in the pictures?    Do you think she would have run some kind of scam to steel my money had she not known my plans?  I mentioned that she was a little socially awkward, would she have been more socially awkward had she not known my intention?  Or just less polite?

My comments were intentionally  neutral to provide factual information rather that a subjective opinion about the service provided.  She’s real.  She is the girl in the photos.  Her description of herself is accurate.  She does provide service as agreed upon.  I’ve been hobbying since before @babyparadise was born.  If she was a sketchy meth-head, she wouldn’t have been able to hide it for the sake of a review.  Most if us have met those girls.  They aren’t exactly forward thinking.

 

Edited by jbsmythe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, beesh said:

Bro, are going put your review in the recommendation section ?

Because lyla has just binary categories - either "wow" (ie. recommendation) or "holy shit" (i.e.. warning)

Anything in between is some shade of "meh" !

So, if you were wowed, then please write a reco (with phone # & details).

Thanks

~

Sorry man, I don’t post publicly about the details of the actual service provided by any escort.  No matter how good or bad the service is.  Firstly, there are far too many variables between two individual people when it comes to sexual interaction.  But mostly because I’ve been around so long that I know how much BS there is when it comes to escort reviews.  Some provide positive reviews for free or discounted service.  Some provide negative feedback as revenge or on behalf of a competing escort.

I provide neutral feedback to confirm the girl is real, as advertised, and delivers service as agreed upon.

@babyparadise does check all of those boxes. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2022 at 6:42 AM, jbsmythe said:

 If she was a sketchy meth-head, she wouldn’t have been able to hide it for the sake of a review.  Most if us have met those girls

Sad to say, that is not true. Anyone advertising as "party friendly" is red flag. And , to my astonishment, at least one 'sniff sniff' is extremely popular and well reviewed which I have met. This forum does not tell the whole story on any SP.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OverTheTop said:

Sad to say, that is not true. Anyone advertising as "party friendly" is red flag. And , to my astonishment, at least one 'sniff sniff' is extremely popular and well reviewed which I have met. This forum does not tell the whole story on any SP.

 

Because certain details are not permitted on the public forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, we have a bait and switch section (which is absolutely needed) but I think there should be a section for dangerous encounters as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OverTheTop said:

Yes, we have a bait and switch section (which is absolutely needed) but I think there should be a section for dangerous encounters as well.

Pretty sure that's the same section. It has been used for that in the past, if I'm not mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to know she is real but I would rather wait for her to provide an incall location where I don't have to worry about other room mates.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...