Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

Ohhhh my goodness I am getting nervous... I have no idea what to wear! I am going by myself and am having all sorts of scenarios running through my head... So... nervous... And excited too though! Looking forward to meeting you all!

TWO more days until the social!!

Final confirmations have been sent.

For those of you who have not paid or pm'd either me or Nicki to attend, you need to do so by Wednesday evening. Don't wait until the last minute though - our last social was sold out.

Gents: Only $30 (covers appetizers and ladies' drinks)

Ladies: Free

Ohhhh my goodness I am getting nervous... I have no idea what to wear! I am going by myself and am having all sorts of scenarios running through my head... So... nervous... And excited too though! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Well Eva. I can help you out with what to wear !!! ;)

How about you wear this :)

CC00918.jpg

I will wear this one and we can go together as a date ;)

61595.jpg

• Like 1

Well Eva. I can help you out with what to wear !!! ;)

How about you wear this :)

CC00918.jpg

I will wear this one and we can go together as a date ;)

61595.jpg

Ok now I'm wondering what to wear and if MY date is committed! :icon_wink:

It's a coin toss now....

between this:

man-wearing-thong-and-helmet.jpg which is my everyday casual wear or...

my formal wear

men-wearing-wedding-dresses.jpg

or the form fitting lycra....

20071014-hippy_fat_lampre_vegemite.jpg

Okay, guys now that you've totally turned off the crowd from attending, based on your gaudy choice of attire, let's get back to the business at hand:

For those of you who have not paid or pm'd either me or Nicki to attend, you need to do so by Wednesday evening. Don't wait until the last minute though - our last social was sold out.

Okay, guys now that you've totally turned off the crowd from attending, based on your gaudy choice of attire, let's get back to the business at hand:

All right... the Fat Bastards will wear the kilts:

tumblr_lfe4gngXwU1qfoy38o1_400.jpg

All right... the Fat Bastards will wear the kilts:

tumblr_lfe4gngXwU1qfoy38o1_400.jpg

Now c'mon, Old Dog, do you really expect us to believe this is what the Fat Bastards look like in person. Bait and switch at it's worst....tsk, tsk, nice try, but I've seen you guys there is no way any of you look like these dudes.

Look at my profile, there's a rocker dude dead banging. That's pretty much what I'll be wearing, minus the leather and wristbands. Jeans and t-shirt baby.

Look at my profile, there's a rocker dude dead banging. That's pretty much what I'll be wearing, minus the leather and wristbands. Jeans and t-shirt baby.

How come I am not surprised. No shirt with a collar for you eh?

I wouldn't mind seeing the leather and wristbands tho.

I am seeing a skeleton with the word sex on his head...

but hmmmm leather!

ONE more day until the social!!

For those of you who have not paid or pm'd either me or Nicki to attend, you need to do so by this evening at 11:00 p.m. Don't wait until the last minute though - our last social was sold out.

Gents: We have 2 more spots - only $30 (covers appetizers and ladies' drinks)

Ladies: We are full now.

Oh ya, I just changed my profile picture....but my new one still looks like me too!

I am seeing a skeleton with the word sex on his head...

but hmmmm leather!

Oh Oh Angela !! I am packing here and I can't find my Batman outfit that I was gonna make you melt with !! or my plan B checkered suit :(

Oh well I found my FB BBF Speedo so I will wear that and a shirt with a collar of course ;) Business casual ..... beach style ;)

Found out I have a new assignment that starts this evening. Bummer.

Just found out my day with them tomorrow ends at 4:30. Steve Martin-esque Happy Dance!

I look forward to this opportunity. I can't wait to see what Old Dog's face really looks like! If I by him a beer, will he be interactive?

Sent from my BlackBerry when I was supposed to be working.

me and sexyjenny are in :) we gonan be there as promise. around 7:00 or 7:30

hope to meet lots of new face and cant wait to be there.

gonna try to be sexiest than ever :)

cant wait to see you angella :) i miss you xoxox

I'm really disappointed I won't be able to make it, but I'm in Vancouver right now, and I had to be here this week because I was doing a guest lecture at one of the local universities... as much as I love my current job, my future career always takes priority, and there just wasn't any way I could do both. :(

Sorry to all the lovely ladies and kind gentlemen that I so wanted to see again, but I'll be back in Ottawa in about three weeks and hopefully we can get together then! Have a drink on my behalf and have fun, and I'll be sure to make it to the next one! :)

• Like 1

Due the previous hijacking of silly outfits on this thread, I have been getting pms asking me if this is a costume or Halloween Party.

Pay no attention to Old Dog and his chronies at Fat Bastard's. If they want to wear Lesiure Suits and Wigs, so be it.

Regular, casual, or business-casual attire is fine. Just no sandals and socks, no ball caps or sweats, please.

We are almost sold out - only 2 more tickets left for the gents. Hurry and get yours before midnight tonight.

Due the previous hijacking of silly outfits on this thread, I have been getting pms asking me if this is a costume or Halloween Party.

Pay no attention to Old Dog and his chronies at Fat Bastard's. If they want to wear Lesiure Suits and Wigs, so be it.

Regular, casual, or business-casual attire is fine. Just no sandals and socks, no ball caps or sweats, please.

We are almost sold out - only 2 more tickets left for the gents. Hurry and get yours before midnight tonight.

Those damn dirty hijackers Angela ;) Shame on them ! Actually I think it is kilts not leisure suits now :) I can't wear a wig anyways. It won't stay on my Mach III shaved head. Too smooth.

I am bottom rung on the FB BBM club and gotta keep an eye on the zombies down by the river, so not sure if they are gonna let me go to the social now :(

me and sexyjenny are in :) we gonan be there as promise. around 7:00 or 7:30

hope to meet lots of new face and cant wait to be there.

gonna try to be sexiest than ever :)

cant wait to see you angella :) i miss you xoxox

Karine... you need to come with painted boobies.... that's the new rule, started by me, just now.

Karine... you need to come with painted boobies.... that's the new rule, started by me, just now.

ahahahaha you are crazy babe :) kidding :) but no i will wear nice shoes with a sexy dress probably. Hope u wont be disappointing ahahah

see you tomorrow :) xxxx