Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

Ya I need some kinda quickie diet before I get frisked! Angel Starr is threatening to run her hands all over my hairy chest too....so anyone know where I can get some Spanx for men or something!?

Oh shit, that's kinda scary!

What's so scary about that? Ask and you shall receive.

But no hanky panky at the social - you'll have to take it outside or get a room, you know.

Has anyone thought of having a social during the afternoon? So those with umm family at home might get out to meet and greet? Or has it been done and I missed it.

Has anyone thought of having a social during the afternoon? So those with umm family at home might get out to meet and greet? Or has it been done and I missed it.

I don't think it has ever been considered. Generally we hold these events when we can get a more optimal turnout and when we can spend a longer time together as a group, and that is in the evening. We also don't have to worry about the unavailability of hosting facilities and premiums for staff overtime.

It also accommodates the number of people that work 9 - 5... we can say it is a work function and leave it at that.

Ya but who's gonna be there at 6pm? That brings to question, what's a good time to get there?

I'm kinda shy.......

I will be there at 6 p.m. - some people come immediately after work, that's why it starts then. Most folks start roaming in by 7:00 or 7:30.

Happiness is discovering the multi-day delegation gig I've just been given ends on the 28th. 29th is free.

*** happy dance!!! ***

I'm coming too! I just changed my flight, so will be leaving Winnipeg early to take in my first Cerb Social! Hmmm, I wonder if I'll run into anyone I know there...? I plan on going early for sure!

I'm coming too! I just changed my flight, so will be leaving Winnipeg early to take in my first Cerb Social! Hmmm, I wonder if I'll run into anyone I know there...? I plan on going early for sure!

Dorinda is coming??? MY Dorinda is coming??? Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!!

The party just seems to be getting better and better!!! Thanks so much to Nicki and Angela for doing all of the work on this.... what would we do without you????

• Like 1

The party just seems to be getting better and better!!! Thanks so much to Nicki and Angela for doing all of the work on this.... what would we do without you????

Yep, a BIG thanks to Nicki and Angela! You gals are AMAZING!!!

-Alg

Oops, cannot forget that there are many in the sidelines that are helping out in some way. Big thanks to all of you, whoever you may be!

-Alg

Oops, cannot forget that there are many in the sidelines that are helping out in some way. Big thanks to all of you, whoever you may be!

-Alg

agreed!

thank you everyone! and like dan said .. 9 more sleep :D

GENTS: We still have 4 spots left. For those of you who begged me to keep a ticket aside for you and said you would pay "soon", the social is a week away and we need you to pony up.

Last time, there was a mad rush to gain admittance at the last minute. So if you want to avoid disappointment, contact me ASAP.

LADIES: Looks like we have enough ladies on board. When I do my confirmations next week, if anyone bows out, we could accommodate more, but we have a room limit.