She's been switching up her names for the past year or so. I met her once , very quirky girl . Very rushed , unenthusiastic . Would not repeat . Maybe there have been different experiences but that was mine . Now Jordan on LL advertises see her . Nice girl nice service

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Tried to set up a time.  Tried to confirm 90 mins before the time. She did not answer and assumed she ghosted me. She responds 4 mins before the time and she she was running late. By then I was not interested. 

On 9/21/2022 at 9:18 PM, PeterConrad said:

What does the Julia girl look like? Nice body? lol

Picture a thin woman in her 50s versus stated age of 31. As for service, I agree with boomer01. 

Edited by addictedone

I've met her myself under various names...😏   I agree that she may be "quirky" and difficult to meet/communicate with, but physically, she's stunning. She adds a pic of herself from time to time on LL, I'm of the impression her posted age is accurate and she's nowhere close to 50, just my 2 cents ladies/gents...

She's always been clear with me on what is, and is not included in a session, so if your expectations are in line with what she states, she's worth taking the time to meet. To be clear, and re-state the obvious, opinions will vary...I simply felt this thread to be misleading of her age/appearance.

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2022 at 11:19 AM, Tamepussy said:

Tried to set up a time.  Tried to confirm 90 mins before the time. She did not answer and assumed she ghosted me. She responds 4 mins before the time and she she was running late. By then I was not interested. 

had that with different  people a few times , very unprofessional. they jerk you around switching times for hours then when she’s finally ready , i’m like nah i’ll spend my $ on some liquor and take care of myself for free lol 

Age is definitely in 50 range and very rushed. Paid an hour rate and was back in by car 22 minutes later. Its not really a massage if that's what you hoped.

Definitely a unique and quirky individual, with somewhat challenging booking procedures. I don’t know her age but it is closer to 50 than 30; she has been active in some form for decades. 

All that said, I do find her attractive and the times we met up were pleasant and worthwhile. 

• Thanks 1

I've seen her twice - she can be hit or miss with communications but both experiences were about the same.  As others have mentioned, her age is a bit of a mystery, but definitely not early 30s and the massage is pretty much non-existent.  Just set your expectations accordingly 🙂

• Thanks 1

Seems she's re invented herself as Gwen on LL under Massage . That usually says a lot of her past performance  IMHO

On 5/2/2023 at 9:17 AM, boomer01 said:

Seems she's re invented herself as Gwen on LL under Massage . That usually says a lot of her past performance  IMHO

yes it would seem the LL name is M Masseuse but when you email, it's Gwen 

I saw her last week not knowing it was the same person 

It's so bad she's got to be 50 something and another is Marsha Asian says 24 however more like 60s I pity Truro and the valley where advertised now on Leo.. 

• Like 1