The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

"Her age is always 22

laughing eyes a hazel hue

spends my money like water falls

loves me like I want her to"

--Loretta, Townes Van Zandt

Puppetry of the Penis Puppeteers and Entertainers required

Puppetry of the Penis - The world famous stage show that has been seen by over 1 million people around the world is looking for new performers to join our group and perform at private parties in Brisbane and The Gold Coast areas. The performances will mainly be at hens parties and birthday parties. Auditions will be held in Brisbane in mid to late June. Interested applicants will be notified of the exact date and location for a private interview. We are looking for males between the ages of 23- 35 to join us and share the humour that has made this fabulous comedy show so popular.

Please email for expressions of interest.

Applicants should have a good sense of humour and be comfortable with nudity in the performance. Please be aware that is a comedy show and it is completely non sexual. Experience in performing is preferred but not essential.

Successful applicants will be given full training for the role. You will be required to learn a script and follow direction. Performers will get $150 for a 20 minute performance plus travel fees to certain areas.

This is genuine advertisement and we are looking to give talented enthusiastic people jobs in the community.

In your application please tell us if you have seen the show before and if you are aware what is involved. Tell us why you would be a great puppeteer. You will be required to send a photo before the audition.

The only downside... it's in Australia.

http://www.seek.com.au/job/26592775

A shark grows legs and proceeds to run around singing songs and eating everything in sight. My day is officially complete.