Weird Experience with booking YFL duo

Hey all !

Not sure If any of you folks were successful in booking the duo sessions with the gorgeous YFL ladies in Halifax this week till June 12th but I had a very weird experience. I texted the main number and was able to confirm a session for Saturday at their location for 6pm. I get to the place for 6pm and text to get the room number -- no response. I waited for a few mins and then tried texting again and no response. I sat around for almost 20 mins and then finally left disappointed. I don't know where I went wrong as I thought everything was good for the session on Saturday, June 10th but I was extremely disappointed as I had very high expectations and was so looking forward to this being a major fantasy of mine. I got back home and texted the same number and also the alternate number to find out what happened and what was the reason for the no response and yes you guessed it--- still no response. I emailed them as well and still nothing. I mean I will definitely be a bit cautious of booking with YFL but I just wanted to know if anyone else had a similar experience ? I wish they would just email me back or text me to say " hey... this is why it didnt work" or just give me a straight forward response.

Looking forward to hearing if anyone else had similar situations or if you were successful in booking the duo sessions.

AJ

Never, had a problem with YFL before, they seem like a very professional outfit. Didn’t try booking with this duo though. 

Wow, that’s such a disappointing experience, aj4u. I’ve been disappointed in some of their ladies but the main texting # has always been responsive. 

Hey All ! So YFL reached out to me today and explained the situation that occurred over the weekend at their end. They have addressed my concerns and all is settled !!! 

• Like 5

On 6/12/2023 at 11:09 PM, Sydneymale54out said:

Honestly I have pretty well given up on YFL after my experience with Maria. and before that Amy. Both incredibly beautiful women but definitely would never repeat. 

Please don't give up. I had not too good experience with those 2 ladies you mentioned. Most of other YF Ladies are still in the top tiers. 

On 6/14/2023 at 4:22 PM, aj4ualways said:

Hey All ! So YFL reached out to me today and explained the situation that occurred over the weekend at their end. They have addressed my concerns and all is settled !!! 

Well don't leave us hanging. Totally curious what their reasoning was.  And yes this did happen to me before with another agency that doesn't visit here any more.  Had a duo booked, showed up at the hotel lobby and they ghosted me.  I used this particular agency a fair bit back then also. I got the impression, someone booked for multiple hours but their required time would interfere with mine, so they dropped the appointment the made first with (mine) in leu of a more profitable one.  But ghosting customers for short term gain doesn't speak well to profits moving forward. Perhaps that's why they stopped coming here.  I tell ya, really sucks to be ghosted just before a booked session you're pumped for and have been anticipating for days.

PM me the details of what happened if you don't mind.  I'm totally curious.

I feel like they have a new admin person. Booked for last Friday, and got multiple messages on Thursday about not showing up for my appointment. 
Also had a duo booking fall through a few months ago. 
Overall though, I have had a great experience with YFL and will always see certain girls when they come to town.