Just tried to see her, definitely not the girl in the photo, but she refused me cuz of something on me she wasn’t comfortable with, even though there was nothing to worry about , but gave me my money back so can’t be to mad

1 hour ago, Bitchmitch14 said:

Just tried to see her, definitely not the girl in the photo, but she refused me cuz of something on me she wasn’t comfortable with, even though there was nothing to worry about , but gave me my money back so can’t be to mad

So she didnt honour the “This is a verified picture if not real free service for 2hours” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, sboudr said:

So she didnt honour the “This is a verified picture if not real free service for 2hours” 

It's important to understand how most young women behind those ads are not independent and have little to no knowledge and control on how they are promoted.

It was commendable from her part to resolve the situation as described. As other interactions often involve drivers and overbearing managers, the outcome is not always as peaceful and easy.

Can we get an idea of what the SP looked like? Age weight bust looks etc? Was it still just blow&go?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thetend said:

Can we get an idea of what the SP looked like? Age weight bust looks etc? Was it still just blow&go?

As there very likely more than one lady behind this ad (and other similar), you'll meet whoever is available.

This is a common problem when dealing with agencies pretending to be independents to work around current laws.

On 6/30/2023 at 7:48 PM, Johnboy43 said:

She looks exactly like her pics in ad..

Might be using body pics in Vancouver however this is the exact girl body and face pics guaranteed I wouldn't lie to a board I'm on for awhile  now and before unlike our newbie

17 minutes ago, Johnboy43 said:

Might be using body pics in Vancouver however this is the exact girl body and face pics guaranteed I wouldn't lie to a board I'm on for awhile  now and before unlike our newbie

Not saying you're lying. But judging by the mixed feedback, it's quite obvious there more than one lady working under that ad.

In May, the same number was used in Moncton for Eva Yumi with different stats.

If you met the one who modeled for the pics, good for you. But when dealing with an agency, you never know who you'll meet.

Capture.JPG

With that being said..I guess if you like what you see in the ad  that's exactly what you get...that's my idea of verified..

• Thanks 1