Kingfisher is back?

Same place, small room in the back, small table, not the old space or table.  Did not leave happy, but your mileage may vary depending on the attendant as always.

12 hours ago, rubintugger said:

Same place, small room in the back, small table, not the old space or table.  Did not leave happy, but your mileage may vary depending on the attendant as always.

I remember years ago, younger girl (don't believe name I think start K) Good time, seems she was really enjoying the time and session was ending very very well

3 hours ago, interesting! said:

you saw Jennie? any info on her?  just regular massage eh--was it good at least? doesn't sound like a repeat!

I did not see Jenny.

Shu is not back, I assure you.  If she was, I'd be broke.  Did talk to her for a few moments at 311 the other day before my session with Eva, and unfortunately she showed zero interest in seeing clients again.  She is retired. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2023 at 2:52 PM, guillermo said:

I used to love this place 

any one else went recently?

I was there a few weeks ago, first time ever. Left happy, standard pricing. Didn’t seem like much else was on the menu (I asked, she declined) Good massage, nice pressure, soft hands. She said her name but I forgot, short kinda curly hair. Bigger girl, not BIG but not petite. I did not see any other attendants but I could hear people talking in another room. 

I’d repeat 

1 hour ago, rubintugger said:

Are they still using the little back room and the small table?

I walked in, went through a small room on the right and into another room with two doors. Looked to have been modular (meaning walls were not part of the original structure and installed as an after thought)

Table was plenty large enough for my 6’1” 225 lb ass 

• Haha 1

On 10/18/2023 at 8:25 AM, Buzzard said:

They are advertising new girl - anyone visited recently??

maybe Shu is back !!!

On 10/18/2023 at 12:43 PM, Lucky888 said:

There will be a long lineup if shu is back 

What was the craze with shu?

I like hearing about stellar bygones I've missed out on. Reminds me to enjoy what I have going for me now 🥲

13 hours ago, Kmoppai said:

What was the craze with shu?

I like hearing about stellar bygones I've missed out on. Reminds me to enjoy what I have going for me now 🥲

Shu was an amazing therapist, she found every pain I had and worked them out.  She was the best masseuse I have ever had, from a purely technical point of view.  Anything beyond that was pure bonus, and her mastery of massage was not her only expertise.  But that is not to be discussed here.  But yes, she was a stellar bygone you missed. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rubintugger said:

Shu was an amazing therapist, she found every pain I had and worked them out.  She was the best masseuse I have ever had, from a purely technical point of view.  Anything beyond that was pure bonus, and her mastery of massage was not her only expertise.  But that is not to be discussed here.  But yes, she was a stellar bygone you missed. 

🥲 thank you for sharing