The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like roamingguy because he is always very supportive of the cerb ladies. He is also a pillar of the cerb community. Keep doing what you do!

• Like 1

I like both RG & HalifaxMan58 because they are both Gentleman. Which is an admirable quality in these days of internet rudeness and callowness.

• Like 2

I like both RG & HalifaxMan58 because they are both Gentleman. Which is an admirable quality in these days of internet rudeness and callowness.

Words of caution Emia fish.... RG is a smart and crafty fishermen who may just be luring you into his trap with his "gentlemanly" ways and kind words.... he has no boat right now you see ....

so he must find "gentlemanly" ways to get you into his frying pan.....just sayin ......

Anywhooo..... Emiafish you are a great contributor and always having fun. Good on ya !

• Like 3

And I like Lee for his positive and maybe sometimes "insightful" :icon_rolleyes: posts LOL. Definitely he is a pillar of the CERB community. Just wish he'd lighten up a little and get a sense of humour, stop being so serious

Lee LOL

RG :-)

• Like 1

I like RG (Roamingguy) because he has a great sense of humour and I often find that we share the same opinions about various topics on this forum.

Or perhaps he has just fished me in???

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***

I like Curmudgeon because he joined the month i was born in and he likes to watch, I like to be watched :-)

I like Shan because she's the first lady I know of called Shannonin, but Wpg is such an odd last name. lol

I like crankF because he has a great taste in women.

I like Miguelon because he makes me laugh and is one of the pillars of the cerb community.

I like Cltchmcg because at times his posts make me laugh out loud because of their humor and other times they make me stop and think because of their intelligence

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I like HalifaxMan because he's highly involved and is keeping an eye on my favorite ladies of Halifax. ;-)

I like Miquelon because I think we are on the same page about kissing and telling...LOL...!

What happens behind the four walls stays there! ;)

Guest B**na***oy

I like HalifaxMan because he's got a good head on his shoulders and I agree that what happens behind a closed door stays there, unless it's a threesome. ;-)

Guest B**na***oy

I like MightyFinn because he shares my appreciation of the ladies from Halifax. ;-)