The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Guest c**io**m7

I like RG because he is straight up...has great opinions and I have a feeling we could engage in a few healthy debates.

Guest P**aq

RG and Curiousm have been a great deal of fun tonight on the movie page and other posts! Thanks guys!

Guest c**io**m7

I like Pisaqlove because he has a lot of insightful viewpoints and is a lot of fun helping keep some of the fun, fluff posts going...pisaq, you need to land on 'X' soon. ;-)

I am just back into Cerb after almost a years absence and am happy to see this thread still going strong and more so to see RG being his still consistent positive self.

I like RG for being the voice of respect and for being a rock of the Cerb community.

• Like 1

I like mrrnice2 because he has always been a positive contributor to the cerb community and thrills me to see he is back on.

WELCOME BACK, MRRNICE2!!!

• Like 4

Mature Angela just hit 9000 posts many of which are positive, supportive, encouraging and also fun and sexy. Like fine wine, getting better with experience! :motion:

Guest B**na***oy

I big heart felt :ThankYou: to Midnite Massage for her selfless support of the members of this community.

il_570xN.402077473_hu24.jpg

Guest c**io**m7

I like mrnice as he always seems upbeat with positive additions to threads.

Guest P*rry

I like Angela for acknowledging Boomer's positive traits. Too often, we let expressions of thanks go unsaid.

I like Angela for her being so welcoming to me back when she was organizing and I attended my first Cerb socials. The odd little PM that she sends is always a little pick me up!

• Like 1

I like mrnice2 because he is well....nice. And a positive member of the CERB community. Although he is wrong about me being Joe Weider...still closer to an overweight John Malkovich LOL

RG

• Like 1

I like Gabriella because I am one of her virtual husbands and wifey told me I had to say so LOL...seriously, Gabriella is a valued member of the CERB community, with insightful and fun posts. Oh and a wonderful companion too ;-)

RG

• Like 1

I like Roaming Guy because I got the privilege of going fishing with him before he sold his boat. Too bad we didn't catch anything though, lol.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

I appreciate Mature Angela's honesty. She could have said she caught a gigantic fish but it slipped off the hook.