The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like RG cause he is so respectful to all the other Cerbies here!(Even retired Jokesters)

Respectful to All ? actually RG makes fun of me a lot....I mean a lot... fishing stuff.....he thought it was a joke and he was being funny ? He made me cry even !!! ..... with laughter ;) hehe

Anyhooo you are good people Mr Mighty Excaliber. I like you ya likeable fella ya. Keep on posting even if you aren't the jokester. Keep smiling :)

Respectful to All ? actually RG makes fun of me a lot....I mean a lot... fishing stuff.....he thought it was a joke and he was being funny ? He made me cry even !!! ..... with laughter ;) hehe

Anyhooo you are good people Mr Mighty Excaliber. I like you ya likeable fella ya. Keep on posting even if you aren't the jokester. Keep smiling :)

Oh come on Lee...your fishing skills...and I'm loath to call it fishing, is a joke

Wasn't picking on you just stating the truth LOL

Seriously I like Lee...his sense of humour brightens this community

His presence on CERB is positive for this board

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like RG because he is the only lit candle behind Lee Richards wind. What an explosive combo!

Guest B**na***oy

I like Halifaxman. As a new members, he rapidly established himself as a gentleman among gentlemen and he is leaving positive messages whenever he gets involved.

I like HalifaxMan58 and Thumper as both are relatively new and both have established themselves as prolific contributors. H-Man is a gent with a dirty side, very cool. Thump is a maverick who goes his own way.

• Like 2

I like emiafish for his positive contributions to this community

Not to mention his original name, which is gutsy to post when there is a fisherman or

two here on CERB ;-)

RG

• Like 1

I like Angela because she has a serious eye for detail.

When we first met we never even saw each others faces but as I recall her exact or close to what she said was "Lexy??" I turned around, said "Angela??" and she said "I knew it was you just by that ass lol".

We had a good laugh, one of my best times meeting another lady.

Big Hugs Angela,

Lexy

Edited:

Katherine beat me to it. I like Katherine because when we first met, when spent a great gal pal night with wine, yoga pants and just being us. It was a nice fun night.

Hugs,

Lexy

Katherine he was a good sport LMAO!! I get him as a driver all the time and said at least we had fun and were one of the smart ones to call a taxi. He's such a sweetheart and said to say hello!! He's awesome and such a gentleman.

Edited by Lexy Grace
Note to Katherine
  • Like 2

I like Lexy Grace because I've heard so many nice things about her. She speaks her mind on subjects she is passionate about and a valued member of the CERB community.

I like Thumper because he is a bit of a rogue and goes his own way!

• Like 2

I like HalifaxMan58 because he appears to have a great judgement of character.... and he looks big so I thought I'd better say something hehehe However, I really did see a lot of his posts that show he's intelligent, witty, and a gentleman at heart. :-)

• Like 1

I like Thumper for all the nice, kind things he has said about me. I am not all that big though, only 5'3 1/2", the cam angle makes me look bigger than I am ;) I do work out though 3 to 4 times a week with a personal trainer! But this is all about you! I heard you are a Fantastic Photographer, so I looked at your work and it is TRUE!!!

• Like 1

Okay, now I really really like HalifaxMan58 lol

Seriously, I didn't pay him to say any of that hehe

Most of my family is from Sydney and some from Newfoundland so I'm very familiar with the East Coast hospitality, friendliness, witty humour, charm, and charisma. Beautiful gestures, smiles, and a giving personality is all very common in the East and it appears that HalifaxMan58 fits right in perfectly. :-)

Thanks again my friend.

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Cato was the first person to welcome me to cerb. He seems genuinely nice to everyone on cerb. It's great to see members like Cato. We are very lucky to have so many nice members. Of course Cato is one of a kind. He has finesse to his many posts and has written some very endearing reco's on some very lovely ladies.

I like ChantalSummers because beneath her too cute girl next door looks lies a truly twisted temptress whose idea of a good time happens to be your wildest fantasy. That and even though she is fairly new to CERB, she has quickly established herself as everyone's favourite girlfriend.

Guest B**na***oy

I like Isabella Gia because of her very positive presence on CERB. I'm a big fan of her Inspiration and affirmations posts, but I also greatly appreciate her insightful comments in other threads as well. She always highlight the positive aspect out of any situation and is always very respectful of everyone.

:ThankYou: Isabella.

Guest B**na***oy

:shehot: I love Midnite because she's a beautiful woman inside and out. She has been a top contributor from the beginning bringing the right balance between passion and reason. But, however nice she is, will not prevent me from giving her a nice spanking when I meet her because she deserves it for being so naughty. ;-)