The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Guest ***nno**n***

I adore Miquelon because he is thoughtful, sexy and has an off-kilter sense of humor that I understand only too well. I enjoy reading his posts and conjuring up the images he creates in the sex a,b,c thread.

Kisses and lots of licks sweetie!

Guest c**io**m7

I like ShannoninWpg because bjs are her favorite thing to do and I find that an asset in any woman. It's my favorite thing to receive, and returning the favor is my favorite thing to give.

I like Tracie because she keeps track of members' milestones and lets the CERB community know so we can all acknowledge them

And Merry Christmas Tracie

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like RG because he contributes to the community and because we have the same taste in a certain redhead

I like RG cause he likes angling with Angela. And cause he clearly has a heart of gold! Here's looking to a better 2014!

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***

I like RG because he is very thoughtful and articulate. He also makes me laugh at the weirdest things. It's a pleasure to read his posts and if he were to do short erotic stories I would masterbate to them ;-P!

Luv ya sweetie!

Guest c**io**m7

I like ShannoninWpg because she often makes me smile when I need one, even though she doesn't realize it...for example, her vibrating panties post made me laugh out loud on a very tough day.

I like curiousm7 because he has become a regular contributor on the board which is a good thing.

I like Angela because she has a wicked sense of Ha Ha and cares for others. She is 100% authentic. She is a great contributor and she, as do I, remember when garage doors were manual, just like T.V's.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

I like Emiafish for his talent in picking an avatar. He must see quite a bit with those lovable eyes.

Guest c**io**m7

I like Midnite-Massage because she thinks so much of others before herself. She is almost always the first to recognize member milestones and, on a personal note, she was my moral support and my rock in a time of need.

I like Notch Johnson because he has a cool handle and he's a nice guy who contributes positively to the board.

• Like 1