The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Midnite-Massage for the person she is: always kind to people, makes a point to congratulate people on their milestones, her posts are witty, funny, sometimes serious, but always seems to be from the heart. Not to mention she is certainly a well respected member of this great community.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I like Midnite-Massage because of her thoughtfulness and inquisitive mind. ;-)

Guest ***nno**n***

Oh sweet Miquelon! Although grilling you and eating you whole sounds tempting.... I would like to spread you on my table and lick you from top to bottom with some extra attention in the middle.

I always look forward to reading what has come out of that deliciously naughty mind of yours. Kisses!

Shannon

Guest B**na***oy

I like Shannon because she's got a deliciously naughty mind too. ;-). I hope we would take turn laying on that table as I also like pay attention to the middle, on both sides. ;-)

Guest B**na***oy

I like Halifaxman because he's a respectful gentleman.

Additional Comments:

I like Emily J because she blessed us with another beautiful album.

I like Miquelon cause he likes EmJ and cause he's a fellow Ottawan and a fine judge of horse flesh (and there's not too many of us left).

Guest B**na***oy

I like Emiafish because we share common passions as well a a common appreciation of sweet Miss J. ;-)

I really like Meg, not only had we seen each other numerous times, Meg is a elegant,vibrant,intelligent,sexy,huge sport fan....and she is a great contributor to this board.

Guest B**na***oy

I like Isabella because she always promotes beautiful values and instill respectful behavior. ;-)

I like RG for so many reasons: he's cool, reasonably intelligent, respectful, insightful, humorous, modest, and he uses only the best bait.

I like megforfun. She provided emotional support for me on a day when I really needed it. I've never forgotten her kindness.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like Halifaxman58 because he jumped right into cerb and continues to post and does it positively!

I like Angela. A lady who I remember was the first to contact me offering moral support after I was ripped off. Not to mention she's a friend and a good SP...a good reason to drive four hours to Orleans

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like RG cause he is so respectful to all the other Cerbies here!(Even retired Jokesters)