The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

You said shenanigans and high jinks!! I can just imagine the trouble you would get into with an adventurous woman. Emiafish, you make me smile and I very much enjoy you...just not in the ways I sometimes entertain in my head in the dark of night *drat*

• Like 1

I like Tracie for her positive contributions to the CERB community and her keeping track and posting threads of CERB members' milestones

RG

Guest webothscore

I like RG for never swaying away from being gentlemen like. It suits him perfectly.

I like NotchJ cause he has great taste in filthy pictures. You, sir, are a master! I also like the fact that Notch is also a stalwart pillar of our little community.

• Like 1

And again, I'm bringing up the rear on emiafish....now what a visual THAT is!! Pardon me while I contemplate it for a moment....

Okay, subject at hand. "You make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me cream whilst I do sigh "please give me what I need so bad, I'm tired of this distance...so sad"

Plus I like those who recognize good taste in filthy pictures although you have never once commented on my blog! tee hee

• Like 1

I like Midnite-Massage (aka Tracie) for her smouldering bedroom eyes and her come f*ck-me attitude, yummo! Plus I plan to litter her blog with witty and naughty comments just as soon as my boss stops trying to make me work!

• Like 1

I like Emiafish because he obviously has good taste in women, because Midnite-Massage does have very sexy eyes.

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y
I like Emiafish because he obviously has good taste in women, because Midnite-Massage does have very sexy eyes.

I like Angela cause she is a biker @ heart even when she cant ride!

I like Angela cause she is a biker @ heart even when she cant ride!

I like MightyFinn as he always knows just what to say!

Edited by HalifaxMan58
Spelling again...LOL...

I like Halifaxman cause he is from my hometown.....don't know enough about you yet but I am sure your posts will make you shine!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I love Midnite-Massage.

She is an incredible contributor and supporter of all CERB activities and members. Whenever she posts, she's always polite, respectful and eloquently provides enlightening comments. One of her other selfless investment is to highlight the contribution of other members when they reach a significant milestone. This is a major undertaking that takes time, effort and energy on her part and that often goes unnoticed.

Thank you Midnite for making a difference. A big XOXO to you.

Edited by B**na***oy

Guest A*ro**n

Miquels is the man who keeps it nice and light in here. Always respectful to other posters, and like me, enjoys the fine curves on lovely women.

Guest B**na***oy

I like Auroran, he's a poster child of CERB. He's supportive of other members, contributes in a broad range of topics and is respectful in all circumstances. Thanks.

Ahhh my lovely friend (Miquleon)....you are such a blend of nice, playful and downright dirty...a few of the many things I admire about you. Plus you're such a supportive member to everyone with a hint of naughtiness of course!!

And since I came late to the party...RG, you are in a class all yourself. A rambler, thoughtful, caring and so supportive of us ladies.

Notch Johnson....you make me laugh and your naughty flair is very delightful

Mighty Finn - not sure exactly what to say so I'll have to discover you!! I promise to be gentle.

• Like 1

I love the unspoken strength of the man, really great. A bath towel is the best I can do. Hard act for a guy to follow a guy. Kisses to the gorgeous Alexandra for her good idea.

Corvo

Since Tracie was overlooked, I like Tracie for her constant support of this community and it's members.

And while I don't know Corvo seeing as he is a new member, I'll use this post to welcome him to CERB

RG

• Like 1