What do the gents like to see or not see when they visit an SP's Private Residence?

I ask this because I just moved in to a new location and still making the place my own. This is in no way shape or form advertising. I just want to know what makes you feel comfortable and what may be a turn off.

If I am invited to an SP's home for an incall I am expecting to find nothing different from when I visit a GF. That is a home that someone lives in.

On the other hand if the SP herself feels more comfortable setting aside a separate room for "work", I certainly understand and am just fine with that.

But somehow it seems more relaxed and inviting to join the SP in her home, in her own bedroom.

I guess a level of neatness is expected though and although I am OK with well behaved animals, in fact I kind of enjoy them, not all will be comfortable with a spitting cat or a protective dog. A smoke free environment is also more enjoyable.

If it is their private residence the I am honored to be invited in to their private space.

Even if there is a special room for visits I am happy as along as it does not look like it is cold or lacking personality.....

Make it look like part of the home.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

I agree with the other posters. make it look as warm and inviting as possible.

A big turn off is the mattress laying on the floor kind of places. Looks unwelcoming and guarantees no repeat. Also clean sheets and bedding and a clean bathroom are great.

All the things that make someone feel welcome and happy to visit...again and again...

Guest K****r De**xe

I agree antlerman.

This is their private space so I would expect it to be clean and presentable, as you would for any guest,family,motherin-law,girl friends.It is also and indication of whatmake the SP tic, which helps in developing a stronger bond. For me know that they are exposing a personal side(albeit their home) is a strong attraction and part of the chemistry.A separate work room is similar to asking your buddy down to the man cave to show him your latest hiteck tool.Its where you use it.

Just my 2 cents

XXXX

If it is their private residence the I am honored to be invited in to their private space.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well said Antlerman! I hope this is a commonly shared sentiment for all.

• Like 1

I'm mostly a outcall type of guy, but generally speaking, a house that is clean and tidy, smoke free. Pets are not an issue for me (unless a big attack dog, or cat, who will protect his/her lady at my expense LOL)

When it comes to seeing ladies I share antlerman's sentiments, not only am I honoured to be allowed in the lady's home,I'm honoured to be permitted to share a few intimate hours with her

Some quick ramblings

RG

I guess a level of neatness is expected though and although I am OK with well behaved animals, in fact I kind of enjoy them, not all will be comfortable with a spitting cat or a protective dog. A smoke free environment is also more enjoyable.

Pretty much this...though, having a cat jump in "during" is a bit of a buzz-kill ;)

Cleanliness...I prefer Spartan versus cluttered, but a feminine touch is always welcomed.

I have two homes my family home and work home. That was the main reason for my question because I want my work home to be as welcoming as my personal family home.

How about this decorating scheme?

stock-photo-richmond-gaol-cell-and-shackles-tasmania-15357262.jpg

Seriously though, if it isn't your residence, then it should look lived in and comfortable. Enough furnature and a few pictures on the walls. Relatively clean. For the most part though I'm sure his eyes will be on you Lexy!

• Like 2

No matter what room you choose to entertain in, it should be welcoming, comfortable, neat, clean and inviting. No personal momentos or photos, but it should exude the SP in you :)

No matter what room you choose to entertain in, it should be welcoming, comfortable, neat, clean and inviting. No personal momentos or photos, but it should exude the SP in you :)

I have to agree with you on that 100%.

Well... I'd really be inclined to say that your incall should be whatever you want it to be. It should really reflect *you*, or at least the image of yourself that you wish to project. Whether that's something comfortable and homely, or an exotic venue for outrageous sexcapades, or something else entirely is your call.

Whatever you choose, you may rest assured that some of us will love it and some of us won't. We're irritating like that, and so your best bet is probably to do whatever *you* are happy with :)

• Like 1

My two favorite locations for meeting with SP's have been once when in their own home and the other in my home. In both situations it provided for a more comfortable, relaxed environment, and that was for both of us I believe.

I consider it a great compliment that an SP would share her personal space with me. To me it demonstrates trust and a willingness to share at least a little about themsleves. That is not something to be taken lightly. That is also a compliment in reverse when I would invite a lady to my home.

As has been written about in many threads, many men and women enjoy not only the sexuality that is involved in an encounter but also that "personal connection", however that may be defined.

Seeing a persons home conciously or unconciously reveals little bits about the person themselves, and I love these little bits. Whether it be a painting, a coffee table book, a color scheme, or some other nebulous thing, it expands the GFE to a whole new level. No hotel room, no matter how upscale it might be can duplicate that.

So for those SP's who use their own personal space as an incall location I know that I enjoy being in their "presence" in that way and it adds the whole new dimension that reminds me that we are both people first, with interests lives and hobbies outside of the industry, and that we are not merely actors and role players in a game.

Just one perspective.

• Like 3

Meg your room was impeccable.

If you're in the room Lexy I seriously doubt that he will see anything else .

Tidy with a lived in look.

Thank you:icon_redface:! I'm a real neat/clean freak.

I agree with all the above posters and also like to see a few lubes and lotions displayed as well as maybe a toy or two even if they are not planned on being used can lead to some discussion and who knows?

it should be warm & inviting, live-in look, clean...i do have a dislike of being led to the bedroom & just a bed on the floor....if i want that experience i'll pick up someone off the street,

I agree with all the above posters and also like to see a few lubes and lotions displayed as well as maybe a toy or two even if they are not planned on being used can lead to some discussion and who knows?

I like that idea of displaying a few lubes and lotions as well as few toys. After reading this I switched somethings around. Thanks for your input!!

Additional Comments:

Still a work in progress, as I tend to be a perfectionist but it's coming along great with everyone's input and ideas. Thanks a bunch everyone. I have never had my own space, always hotels and booking rooms. I'm having fun with this, just a few more items on my list and I should be happier!!

I agree with sentiments of other posters who are honoured to be invited to an SP's private house. One has to respect another's space, so I guess I'm traditional in that sense. I have an equally expensive question to the SPs here - what would you want to experience at a client's house?

I do not want a cheap experience with mattress on the floor, or dog-crap, or stinky cat litter boxes, or clothes strewn all over the joint - what the hell is that?? Lord knows, I've been in the hobby long enough to experience more than my fair share!

Decorating 101:

Get the crap off the floor

Get the crap off the kitchen counters

Get the crap off the bathroom counters

Clean the bathroom

No smoking of any stuff whatsoever

No pets whatsoever (allergies)

Have facecloths & towels available + soap

Have plenty of tissues or toilet paper available

No personal hygiene products anywhere in sight

Have lube/protection readily available & in sight so expectations are clear

Danger signals:

Any children or anyone underage on site

Undetermined substances in glasses/syringes around area

Pimps hanging around

Substance abuse of any kind

Crappy/dangerous neighbourhood

The thing I hate to see is a condom on the floor!!!! Unless i put it there!!!!

I remember working at a bordello at one time and I saw the gent up to the room, went for some water and when I got back he presented me with a (used) condom - that he had found on the floor, supposedly!! :icon_redface: At first I was mortified and then I realized that I had already thoroughly checked things out so knew he was playing a game with me! Some things just have a way of sticking out in your mind never to leave.....Ugh.

I think, Apex your way would have been more fun! :icon_wink:

I'd say cleanliness is a big thing for me. I'm a non-smoker but everyone I know are smokers, so I'm used to the smell..not a big deal for me if the place smells a little like smoke (as long as it's not on your breath...like licking an ashtray..yuck!)... but yes, the place has to be clean. Also nice to see is a few things here and there to give an idea of the lady's personality and who she is as a person. Nothing to threaten her identity or discretion. No personal photos or anything like that. Just books and the like, some music. Basically just some good conversation pieces, helps break the ice and helps get to know each other a little better. Essentially what I mean is make the place your own, make it feel like someone's home.

Decorating 101:

Get the crap off the floor

Get the crap off the kitchen counters

Get the crap off the bathroom counters

Clean the bathroom

No smoking of any stuff whatsoever

No pets whatsoever (allergies)

Have facecloths & towels available + soap

Have plenty of tissues or toilet paper available

No personal hygiene products anywhere in sight

Have lube/protection readily available & in sight so expectations are clear

Danger signals:

Any children or anyone underage on site

Undetermined substances in glasses/syringes around area

Pimps hanging around

Substance abuse of any kind

Crappy/dangerous neighbourhood

hmmmm

I agree with the danger signals, but not with everything about the decorating 101...

nothing on the kitchen counter for example. My kitchen is not a place that I show my clients, actually since I work from where I live there is something that well I can't really hide all the time. for example my laundry basket, I put it in the kitchen. or my luggage.

but that is just me