Don't you love it when...

I love it when I am out and I see someone struggling with their groceries, or having trouble and helping them just because it feels good. Or when an older lady drops her basket and everyone else just walks around her, bending down and helping her and seeing the smile on her face. Holding the door for a complete stranger and having them turn and say thank you. Going to a store and seeing a mom with a couple of kids that are up set, taking the time to help her calm them down and make them smile. Those are the things that make me happy and keep me going everyday!

I love it when...

today I went at the Rideau Center from my place, so I took my bike as I was locking it, I saw a men with 2 dogs asking for money, he had a sign saying "penny or a smile", I didn`t have cash on me on plastic...so I went to Timmies and had a 10$ gift card....when I gave him the smile he had on his face was priceless...it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

When you forget how old you are. When you dance and live and laugh like there is no tomorrow, when you feel like teenagers in love...no worry because the world is your

I love it when everyone close to me are getting along and having a good time. That will make my day and definitely bring me a smile. :)

I love it when I take the time to really reconnect with myself, ground myself, and create an environment conducive to my happiness. Sometimes it means turning off my cell phone, bringing a book, and sitting in a coffee shop. Sometimes it means bringing myself out on a date (something I love doing). Once a month I pick a fancy restaurant, bring a book, and treat myself to a 4 course meal. It's the perfect love affair.

I love it when we get a beautiful sunny fall day, just warm enough and go for a walk with my dog in the gatineau park looking at all the beautful colors in the trees

Posted via Mobile Device

there are quite a few comments about the outdoors ... and I'll continue

the smells (all natural - flower, trees - no sewers or hot pavement), sounds (nothing artificial - no cars, music, people yelling) and views (through crystal clear air) when you are on a hike alone as I was on Tuesday in the mountains above Kananaskis Village

makes you really appreciate the beauty of nature

I love it when I walk through the door of my place and, on a day like today, feel that incredible rush of cool comfortable air....

I love it when I come home from work and my SO and her female friends are all in the pool cooling off in their bikinis.

PS Her friends are hot(I mean physically).

... you do absolutely nothing for a day and feel absolutely no guilt?

I love this!

Generally I call it doing absolutely nothing and having it be everything I hoped it would be ;)

-I love the rare occasions when I can knock off early from work

-I love when everything meshes up perfectly at band practice and we absolutely rip through every song!

I love it when I get home from the office and my sweetie already has a bucket of corona's on ice sitting on the bar...oh...and a little dish of limes :)

I love when you're sitting at work halfway through the day, almost in tears and thinking to yourself "my fragile sanity cannot handle another 4 hours of this bullshit" when your boss picks that particular moment to walk by and tells you to take the rest of the day off because it's dead. Like what just now happened to me! :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

And something else I just realized I love. Looking down and seeing the seems in your shorts coming undone in the crotch area. Which I have just noticed is now happening to me. I've never considered myself particularly "gifted" in that area....but goddamn if my member isn't literally ripping through my shorts right now! And I'm not even at attention! Yes....this is indeed a sight to make any man smile :D

I just hope my shorts hold until I get home! Haha .

Posted via Mobile Device

You're having a crappy day and out of the blue you receive a wonderful PM...just an "I'm thinking of you" random type :)

You think about a favorite client one day that you haven't seen in a long long time and then they call you out of the blue. I always send my clients telepathic messages.lol. It's been happening a lot lately!

You think about a favorite client one day that you haven't seen in a long long time and then they call you out of the blue. I always send my clients telepathic messages.lol. It's been happening a lot lately!

There is an SP that sends me a message every few months to let me know she is thinking of me and she misses me. This gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that lasts for days.

I love running early in the morning listening to the first songbirds singing for me. There is nothing like enjoying the stillness of life before the world wakes up.

Couldn't agree more. That's the one thing I miss about working the graveyard shift. Walking home in the early morning while the rest of the world is still sleeping. So peaceful.

One thing I love is when I spot some license plate that randomly has some acronym that I associate with the lifestyle...bbbj, daty, cbj, cof, etc :p. Always makes me giggle a little inside.

Posted via Mobile Device

Me too! You couldn't get it past the personalize plate police but every so often the random one drives by.

Posted via Mobile Device

On a hot day, you discover a nice cold beer in the fridge that you had forgot about.

... when your first encounter with someone FAR exceeds your wildest dreams...