Don't you love it when...

I thought I would start a thread about those little things that bring a smile to your face or just make your day...

For example:

You're thinking about how good it would be to have an iced cap from Timmies and then a friend calls and says, hey I'm in the neighbourhood and thinking of dropping by and wondered if you want something from Tim's.

It's like YES!!

I thought I would start a thread about those little things that bring a smile to your face or just make your day...

For example:

You're thinking about how good it would be to have an iced cap from Timmies and then a friend calls and says, hey I'm in the neighbourhood and thinking of dropping by and wondered if you want something from Tim's.

It's like YES!!

I love the "would you like Timmie's" phone call!! LOL! Always want/need Timmies!

Guest tr*****e

I feel like I'm on a cloud when somebody holds a door or something like that for me! (When I'm dressed as a woman, that is)

I love it when my big kitty walks past me and rubs his big fluffy tail on my leg as he goes. Seriously, makes me smile like crazy every time :D

I love watching a rain storm. Sitting on my veranda with the large and furious drops only inches away is very relaxing...at least for me.

• Like 1

I love the smell of a steak being sizzled on the bbq on a hot summer day with an ice cold beer. Oh, and having suntan oil rubbed on my back.

• Like 1

I love a real bad blizzard hitting on a Friday (makes a long weekend), can't go to work, kitchen is fully stocked, so you just stay inside watching tv or dvd's

RG

I love a man in American Eagle cargo shorts, t-shirt and a dark rugged tan. You guys aren't the only one's drooling over summertime candy. :)

I love it when you take an airplane to a tropical destination from Canadian winter and that first feel of heat and humidity as you step off the plane.

• Like 2

Guest E*******h S******s

I love it when I hear a baby belly laugh. It bubbles up right from the ends of their toes. Truly the most delightful sound ever.

I love it when I hear a baby belly laugh. It bubbles up right from the ends of their toes. Truly the most delightful sound ever.

that baby formula commercial...I love it!

I love it when one gets a beautiful evening, the bonfire is going, the smoke is rising straight up and there is good company to share it with.

• Like 1

... you do absolutely nothing for a day and feel absolutely no guilt?

I love the smell of walking among the trees after a nice fresh rain.

Posted via Mobile Device

I love it when I receive a long warm embrace from a special friend (lady).

That makes my day / week worthwhile.

:makeout:

Cheers,

Jafo

I love those rare occasions when I get to make a complete and total stranger's day. I've only had the opportunity to do this particular thing once, but I was walking by a strip mall....was an incredibly hot, humid day. No hint of a breeze whatsoever....just really miserably hot. There was this really cute girl stuck outside selling roses....she looked absolutely miserable and down on her luck. Everyone in just too much of a rush to get to an air conditioned environment to even think about buying flowers...me included. On a whim I said to myself "what the hell" and bought a dozen roses....took a nice long smell of them....then handed her the bouquet, said "these are for you" and walked away (had a gf at the time :p ). Now whether she kept the bouquet or just put them back on the rack to be sold I couldn't tell you. But the gesture clearly made her day....which in turn made mine. I prefer to believe she kept them :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by castle
  • Like 1

This didnt happen to me, but to my sister. She was at work, one of those kiosks in the malls, I guess having a bad day and business was slow. This man I guess had been watching her from the food court, walked over to her and said "Could you smile just for a second?" She did, and he handed her a $100 bill and walked away. She never saw him again!! But he made her day and she was smiling for the rest of the week!!

• Like 1