You know you're old when none of your friends want to go to a concert on a weeknight because it will run past their bedtime.

ISN'T THERE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO SEE JUDAS PRIEST WITH ME IN MONTREAL - SIGH!!!1

• Like 2

You know you're old when this is what Batman and Robin looked like when you were growing up:

batman_and_robin_1960s.jpg

• Like 1

Guest K****r De**xe

I hear ya!! Oh and Captain Kagaroo was what you watched in the morning with your Captain Crunch cereal xxxx

I hear ya!! Oh and Captain Kagaroo was what you watched in the morning with your Captain Crunch cereal xxxx

I watched the Friendly Giant and Mr. Dressup. Captain Crunch was considered a special treat. In our house, it was boring old cornflakes or rice krispies..snap, crackle, pop!!

When no matter how advanced CGI and performance capture effects get, to you this will always be the coolest version of The Incredible Hulk :p

338839-the_incredible_hulk_1977_super.jpgtumblr_laevh0h0RM1qdaaw6o1_400.gif

Additional Comments:

You know you're old when this is what Batman and Robin looked like when you were growing up:

batman_and_robin_1960s.jpg

Or this, lol

1.jpg

Castle,

That last Batman and Robin looks about as high-tech as the Flash Gordon I vaguely recall watching in the early 50s -- it is hard to believe in retrospect we actually watched that stuff! Technically, we were already historically in the nuclear age.

... when the people in your high school yearbooks kinda looked like this....

1978%20Dial%20page%20116.jpg

ohhh... and by the way... this is a random yearbook... not mine!

... when the people in your high school yearbooks kinda looked like this....

1978%20Dial%20page%20116.jpg

ohhh... and by the way... this is a random yearbook... not mine!

I had Scott Vineyard's moustache when I was in high school too.....for like a week :p

Additional Comments:

I mean I had the moustache for a week....not I was in high school a week. Haha

Guest **cely***r***ne
I watched the Friendly Giant and Mr. Dressup. Captain Crunch was considered a special treat. In our house, it was boring old cornflakes or rice krispies..snap, crackle, pop!!

Mr_Dressup.jpg

I LOVED Mr. Dressup! I met him in my home town once. He came to the high school there and put on a show! I was a kid, but Im pretty sure it was the real Ernie Coombs...if not, I was like 7 and didnt know any better. But I like to think it was really him.

My father had a Taxi and Limo service, so the limo was hired to drive him to his hotel, and to the show! I got to drive with him :D

You know you're old when you took naught pictures of your girlfriend with a camera that had film in it:

pentax-camera-film-won_t-rewind-800x800.jpg

and brought it to a place like this:

win-pictures-fotomat.jpg

and gave it to a guy that looked like this:

2955736_f260.jpg

and were pleased that they just added the one day photo finishing service. (In the old days, it took a week).

When you returned the next day to pick them up, you hoped that the cleark didn't look at your photos, but when his/her smile won't go away, you know they did.

You know you're old when you took naught pictures of your girlfriend with a camera that had film in it:

pentax-camera-film-won_t-rewind-800x800.jpg

and brought it to a place like this:

win-pictures-fotomat.jpg

and gave it to a guy that looked like this:

2955736_f260.jpg

and were pleased that they just added the one day photo finishing service. (In the old days, it took a week).

When you returned the next day to pick them up, you hoped that the cleark didn't look at your photos, but when his/her smile won't go away, you know they did.

And you when you gave them to guy that looked like this, you hoped that he remembered he owned a photo finishing store (you'll only get this joke if you watch That 70s Show).

You know you're old when you realize you were the same age as all the kids on that 70s show.

as1.jpg

When you suddenly come to the realization that Denis Leary's No Cure For Cancer is almost 20 years old...

george_clooney.jpg

George Clooney

nick.jpg

Nicholas Cage

jerry-seinfeld-201x300.png

Jerry Seinfeld

david-letterman.jpg

David Letterman

tina-fey.jpg

Tina Fey

richard-gere.jpg

Richard Gere

matt-leblanc.jpg

Matt (Joey) LeBlanc

jeremy-piven--.jpg

Jeremy Piven

You know the imperial measurement system better than the metric system. You remember milk trucks, what stacks of "girlie" magazines look like and laugh your ass off at Gary Larson's Far Side.

If you know that the door on the bottom of this box wasn't intended for "large mail", you're old:

Milk_Box_(1_of_1).jpg

that's right cuz....

the-milkman-milk-milkman-delivers-demotivational-poster-1251926400.jpg