You know you are old when the woman you dated a few years back (you know the one that was like 20 years younger than you) is now older than most of the women you work with.

When you tell your co-worker that you'll be going to see Alice Cooper in concert that night and she asks "who is she?".

When you tell the same co-worker about your favorite movies and she has no idea what movies you're talking about. And I'm not talking obscure movies either, I mean movies like Superman. ("You mean Superman Returns?"...."No....Superman....the first one..."...."You mean there was another one?"...."*sigh*....yes, with Christopher Reeve"....."The invalid? How did they get him to play Superman? With cgi?").

Posted via Mobile Device

That Superman story was just too, too funny!! LOL

Touch

So, I ran across this today...

Frances_14_152-568x425.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1312983406554

Do you know who she is? If not, and you want to be made to feel old, find out here...

Yup....that did it, lol

Guest f***2f***
When you are looking forward to April Wine at the Navan Fair!

...and the Stampeders at the Carp Fair!! lmao

So, I ran across this today...

Frances_14_152-568x425.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1312983406554

Do you know who she is? If not, and you want to be made to feel old, find out here...

You wanna know old???

This 26 year old:

tatiastarkey.jpg

is Ringo Starr's GRANDDAUGHTER..... that's right. Ringo is 71. His son Zak is now 46. His granddaughter, Tatia Jayne Starkey has her own band "Belakis"... unlike dad Zak, and Grandpa Ringo, she plays the bass, not the drums.

28bwabq.jpg

If you remember this series (1968 - 1973) you may now recoil. Those young hip crime fighters (One's White, One's Black, One's Blonde!) are now senior citizens. Michael Cole and Peggy Lipton are 65 this year, Clarence Williams III will turn 72 and Tige Andrews who played Captain Adam Greer, would have been 91 (he passed away in 2007).

Ohhhhhh and by the way, Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) turns 60 in September....MV5BMTY3Njc5ODc4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjY5MTU0._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

You know you're old when your household had these items when you were growing up.

model-500-telephone.jpg

tumblr_lm3juaBSbD1qctkcl.jpg

milk.jpg

4088481794_2628897ede.jpg

010501_0734_0115_lslp_op_384x600.jpg

challenge_860.jpg

When your whole body hurts for about 5 minutes after a sneeze....owwwww...my ass hurts....what the hell does my ass have to do with sneezing?!

Posted via Mobile Device

When your whole body hurts for about 5 minutes after a sneeze....owwwww...my ass hurts....what the hell does my ass have to do with sneezing?!

Posted via Mobile Device

Do you remember where you were last night?

I do and unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) I didn't do anything that interesting lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

shut up you aren't old! ok older then me, but you aren't old trust me:D

shut up you aren't old! ok older then me, but you aren't old trust me:D

Does that mean you won't give me a sponge bath? :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I do and unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) I didn't do anything that interesting lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

Then your plumbing is redirecting things in the wrong direction.

I guess it's better than farting and then pooping out your nose!

Ha ha ha.

Guest ph***

You know you're old when you start insisting that your lover goes on top to do all the work during sex because your knees/hip might give out :P

When you remember the original sex kitten Brigitte Bardot was actually originally a brunette.

And if you remember The Legion of Decency declared it a mortal sin to watch one of her movies!!!

Guest J******aA***l
I remember when Guns 'N' Roses were "this new great band" and I had to have their new CASSETTE TAPE!

Ahhhh yes, the cassette tape, had...first Snoop Dogg Tape, U2 and Pearl Jam Ten....the good ol' days.

... when Crocs become more attractive because (a) they don't require the wearing of socks and (b) they don't require bending over of any kind to put on.

... when the space between the top of your pants and your nipples significantly decreases.

... when the word "nap" appears in your daily list of activities consistently and often more than once in a day.

... when you realize practically every piece of music you own predates the Clinton presidency.

... when you can remember when nobody shaved down there.

... when you remember your dad complaining that he was considered rebellious because he didn't wear a hat.

... when going to church was something you dreaded rather than just ignored.

... when Baby Duck was the wine of choice in Canada.

... when getting a tan meant actually spending time outdoors.

... when you remember knowing someone who was born in the 19th century.

... when all of the athletes, musicians, athletes and artists you idolized as a kid are either senior citizens or dead of natural causes.

Who had:

Penny loafers (not me)

Mukluks (leather soled winter boot that disintegrated by New Years)

Cow hide winter coat ( heavy as all get out but McLeod wore one(Dennis Weaver))

Transistor radio stuck to your ear and a comb in your back pocket even though your hair was 1 inch long.

Brylcreem a little dab'll do ya

Desert Boots

You know you're old when you have progressive bi-focals to see up close and you still need a magnifying glass sometimes because you can't see the fine print on some items.

I could have used a magnifying glass yesterday when I thought some type of a carpet beetle was a bed bug because it looked the same to me as what I saw on the net.

My sudden paranoia was brought on due to a client who came to see me who had bites on his lower legs and told me he got them from wearing sandals with his jeans and the horseflies got up and bit him.

Those bites looked similar to some college students I observed on the bus who were talking about how much they hated their apt. because of the bed bugs.

So as the story goes, I freaked out, but a friend of mine came over and looked at the remainder of the bug I squished and chuckled and pointed out to me that this bug had wings and bed bugs don't have wings.

I couldn't see the wings for the life of me, so I made her pry them off.

Whew!!!

Look Ma, no wings on these suckers. I hope I never have the pleasure....yucch!

bed%20bug%20POV%20copy.jpg