SPs: Do You Have AC at your INCALL location?

Do you have AC at your incall location for the hot summer months?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have AC at your incall location for the hot summer months?

• Yes
    • No

My place is a lower level so I thought I could get away with it, but after one too-sweaty encounter last month I got an A/C that same day, now it's sooooooooooo nice.

Yes. I don't want to sound rude, but I wouldn't want to do massage without a/c because I would be covered in my guest's sweat and him mine. YUCK!

Not yet but my bedroom is cool with a balcony leading from it and I have a pretty good fan so it stays cool, until the fun begins but still comfortable. That is on my list of things to complete my new incall.

Absolutely. I reserve the heat and sweating for when I'm poolside in a tiny bikini and sunglasses tanning. Otherwise, your just sweaty, stinky, and gross. And no one is cute like that. :tongue:

This thread, and another in the lounge, is really depressing me today lol.

I am wearing socks, and have closed the windows from time to time today. I can count the number of times I've used a fan THIS YEAR on one hand so far, and have not removed the electric blanket from my bed, and to the point of actually turning it on more times THIS MONTH than I've turned on the fan.

:-(

I only entertain in hotels so it makes it much easier, they always have central air and heat as well as room service, restaurant and often a pool, sauna or hot tub in case my date and I feel like venturing out of the room for a bit. Of course the added bonus is that I don't have to clean up after which is the real reason I like it, I'm not really very domestic. :)

I am wearing socks, and have closed the windows from time to time today. I can count the number of times I've used a fan THIS YEAR on one hand so far, and have not removed the electric blanket from my bed, and to the point of actually turning it on more times THIS MONTH than I've turned on the fan.

I feel for you. I'm in room at my desk with the biggest blanket all wrapped up. I do have my balcony door open but I like to keep it cool. Feels like something is brewing here in Halifax. I just check the weather network and it says isolated showers and 20 degrees celcius. They are liars. Feels like October/November to me.

I am in Saint John and it is freezing here as well. I went out for a walk today with a little dress on and BRRRRR I almost froze. Everyone had jackets on and I felt like people were looking at me and not in a good way.

I have an AC!! Also a ceiling fan in the living room and the bedroom and an additional fan right in front of the AC to give it an exta help!! I hate beng sticky and hot! I've actually had to move my massage table into the living room, its way too hot in there!

I feel for you. I'm in room at my desk with the biggest blanket all wrapped up. I do have my balcony door open but I like to keep it cool. Feels like something is brewing here in Halifax. I just check the weather network and it says isolated showers and 20 degrees celcius. They are liars. Feels like October/November to me.

I am in Saint John and it is freezing here as well. I went out for a walk today with a little dress on and BRRRRR I almost froze. Everyone had jackets on and I felt like people were looking at me and not in a good way.

Sounds like I need to move to one of the coasts, I personally cannot STAND this heat!

Or I could just spend all my time visiting these lovely local ladies who all seem to have a/c ;)

I love the heat when I'm outside. When I've had enough, I enter the cool a/c inside. Yup, central air that's always on when it's this warm out!

Haven't you heard:

• Horses sweat
  • Men perspire, and
  • Women glisten

At least that is what I was taught to believe. :icon_lol: