I can’t get back into the massage club so no idea if you guys are discussing this in there. 
Any intel on the Studio closing? I saw Veronica post independently. And I’ve been in contact with Jada. But that’s it. Anyone know about Madison and if she’s coming back?

37 minutes ago, bigman88 said:

lol if you’re in contact with Jada why not ask her?

I should have been more clear. I’m not wondering why the Studio closed. Wondering if any of the girls will be popping up anywhere else. 
I asked Jada and she mentioned she’d prefer getting on with another group like Honeypot or Studio, if possible. She’s not sure what the other girls are doing. 

I saw an ad on LL the other day for Brielle.  

I'm sure we'll see Ella soon as well as she's a lifer in this profession.

I guess we'll just have to sit tight and see if any of the others pop up.

Reviewed all the first page listings going back weeks on LL/Massage - no Brielle. Does she post only once in a while? 

On 2/23/2024 at 11:57 AM, spfan69 said:

Reviewed all the first page listings going back weeks on LL/Massage - no Brielle. Does she post only once in a while? 

she probably takes down her ad once she is fully booked or not working the day like the other ex studio members

I texted Veronica the other day. She will be at EB for now. She can't book her own appts there so call EB directly to book with Veronica. Don't know about the other girls. Ella is a lifer and will end up somewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe if you have any questions they would best be directed straight to me (Veronica) as I do not enjoy speculation and Jleelewis was not a regular client of ours so I'm not sure how he'd have any information on why we've closed or anything for that matter. 

I have contact information for all ladies and despite them not being under my wing still prefer you gentlemen treat them with the utmost respect they deserve.  Whether the individual is your cup of tea or not. 

Veronica

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, veronica4202 said:

I believe if you have any questions they would best be directed straight to me (Veronica) as I do not enjoy speculation and Jleelewis was not a regular client of ours so I'm not sure how he'd have any information on why we've closed or anything for that matter. 

I have contact information for all ladies and despite them not being under my wing still prefer you gentlemen treat them with the utmost respect they deserve.  Whether the individual is your cup of tea or not. 

Veronica

Smart, classy... and correct

Peace

Respectfully, I never said I knew why the Studio closed. I said I don’t know why the Studio closed. None of my business. 
I was just inquiring if anyone knew where some of the girls went and if they’re still active. 
Correct - I wasn’t a “regular” but I did visit a few times….both at the old location and at the new one. 
But I’ve seen a few ads pop up and have been put in contact with a few others so my curiosity has been satisfied. 

• Like 2