For the BDSM crowd:

weird_shoes_012_3.jpg

I think I built something like that with a Meccano set when I was a kid....

RoyalMeccano.JPG

I love thoese !

And wow

Some of my favorites:

sexy-boots_02.jpg

fa06c5ab6863354b1f5c8c1dbfa374a4.jpg

985-286275-d.jpg

AAAAAgKNqicAAAAAAFHo_g.png?v=1181578134000

Andriano%2BDiagi%2B%26%2BDi%2Bmarni%2Bshoes.jpg

Come to think of it I think I have a shoe fetish.:icon_confused:

gentlemen, size 7 please.;) lol

I think Elizabeth has it right with that pic! It looks like a torture device. High heeled shoes are made for the least amount of comfort.

As well..almost like a chastity belt it makes sure the female can't run away.

Also as was pointed out it makes the ass stick out and the calves taught to make the female ''present'' her rear assets to the male.

I personally am one of those women who walks by a shoe store and ''can't" walk by. I have to go in! I'm drawn like a siren draws a sailor to her call.

I literally get a tingle in my clit when I see a sexy pair of shoes. It must be hardwired somehow.. because the only other things that do that are coffee, a sexy male or view of a hard cock on a man, and a nice pair of tits.

I own several pairs of sexy shoes.. many of which I can barely wear.. so what do I do with them? I put them on display where I can be aroused by them constantly. They are on shelves displayed as art in my bedroom and I rotate them out with others in my closet that deserve a spot of glory once in a while.. as it's such a shame to have them buried away in darkness. They don't deserve to be shoved in a closet.

I always answer the door barefoot unless by specific request. and if a client requests heels I will wear them but usually wait til we're in the bedroom to put them on. Why? They are not meant for walking in! not for someone who's tall like me and top heavy enough to fall over in them. It's times like this I wish I were a petite little flower so I could comfortably (I assume)wear heels every day.. just like barbie!

I didn't play with barbies really as a child.. however I loved dressing up in my mom's clothes.. my sister and I would fill up her bra with oranges. put on her wigs (they were big in the 60s) and try to wear her heels. It was one of our favorite things to do. We couldn't wait to be teenagers.

I think it's part of that desire to be grown up and probably it was a desire we were unaware of at the time to be sexy. It still is.. sexy high heeled shoes are a direct link to hot steamy sex for a lot of people. Even if I'm not wearing them to the bedroom.. they are in my bedroom all around the room.

For the BDSM crowd:

weird_shoes_012_3.jpg

Those look very uncomfortable. They must, therefore, be highly fashionable. Am I right?

Hell, what do I know about it... I'm wearing crocs right now :)

Guest E*******h S******s

You wouldn't catch me wearing them.....but these I certainly would!

PL-Excite-463.jpg

EL-PH451-Pam.jpg

FM-8220.jpg

I have to admit I LOVE MY SHOES! Something about a good pair of heels makes me feel like I can take over the world! When I saw this thread this viral video came to mind and I think im obligated to share it with you :)

L

like these???

1.jpg

Um, yes, actually. Have you been going through my closet? I also have the old-school black 20 holes.

d4a03c66931bc441280d8f582cd84b8d.jpg

Um, yes, actually. Have you been going through my closet? I also have the old-school black 20 holes.

d4a03c66931bc441280d8f582cd84b8d.jpg

Ummm... well... we do live close enough that I could, and I do think that the tartan shoes might just be close enough to the clan colours that I could get away with it.... I was only wondering if I could borrow them....

I have a Deep Routed passion for Shoes. I have 65 pair and No One can tell me I have Too Many. If I could I would buy a pair for every day of the year.

They all serve a specific purpose, whether it be comfort, warmth, sex appeal, power, or plain neccessity.

I have an entire bedroom dedicated simply to shoes, with the closet installed with shelves so I could neatly arrange them and show them off(mostly to myself).

Never have a seen a shoe I didn't like, and frankly 5 inch heels are no match for my well practiced feet. I can glide across air when I have the right pair of shoes on. They give me confidence, a swivel in my step, and that click-clack always draws the right attention. When I have my heels on, I can take over a room, demand attention, and conquer anything.

I love my shoes. They cheer me up when I'm blue, perfect any outfit, and boy do I get turned on when I take off everything but my heels in the bedroom.

Shoes.... I just can't live without them.....

Edited by MiaBella
  • Like 2

QUOTE=MiaBella;247224]

I love my shoes. The cheer me up when I'm blue, perfect any outfit, and boy do I get turned on when I take off everything but my heels in the bedroom.

Oh my Mia!

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest ****ven

Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Sami and I'm addicted to Shoes.

I love them! I have more then 200 pairs, from runners to polewear to haute couture.

Shoes are like a sexy extension of femininity, one of my favourite things to do during a sexual encounter is to wear shoes.

omg i love them :)

More proof of Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. :)

I love my shoes too - both pairs.

But to be on the other side be and the voyeur/observer, wow ladies, they pretty well all work for me. A nice pair of sneakers on a well turned leg, black leather boots, or a pair of those mystifying high heels as she wears the perfect dress.

Wear a pair of shoes that require some assistance to unstrap. I am there for you. It would be my pleasure.

I have no idea how I've missed this thread until now! In my life I have owned over 1000 pairs. I am never married to a shoe so the quest is always on for the next brilliant, crotch wetting pair. My relationship with shoes directly mirrors the relationship some men have with women. They are all WONDERFUL! How can someone choose just one or two?

I have specific shoes for everything I do. Besides work shoes which I adore, I have swarvoski designers for vacuuming, various gladiator pumps for cleaning, dog peeing shoes, car cleaning shoes, CMFM's, dead in shoes, all day boots, cowboy boots, riders, even my wellies have heels. Every couple of years, I cull the herd and auction it off. A girl only has so much closet space...

cat

• Like 2

I have a pair of work boots, a pair of running shoes, everyday shoes and a pair of formal black shoes. I paid a lot for the running and the formal shoes, the other two I got for $10 a pair.

But seeing a lady in nice shoes that compliments her dress, or if she was so inclined, a pair of heels with a skimpy dress for house cleaning it would be...

I'm not going to be able to finish this without fantasizing about this for ages but you get the point

I have a pair of work boots, a pair of running shoes, everyday shoes and a pair of formal black shoes. I paid a lot for the running and the formal shoes, the other two I got for $10 a pair.

But seeing a lady in nice shoes that compliments her dress, or if she was so inclined, a pair of heels with a skimpy dress for house cleaning it would be...

I'm not going to be able to finish this without fantasizing about this for ages but you get the point

I clean my house in heels, a scarf, jewelry and tiara...

Even royalty can't find good help now adays ...

cat

• Like 2

I clean my house in heels, a scarf, jewelry and tiara...

Even royalty can't find good help now adays ...

cat

The lack of mention of any clothing made you the sexiest royalty I've ever known about. I think I'd like seeing you on the $20 bill

I... I am addicted to my shoes.

Not shoe shopping, mind you. I am addicted to the only two pairs of shoes that I ever wear.

Winter boots (sturdy, black, with buckles, perfect for trudging through the ice and snow)

Doc martens (perfect for... everything)

I have been hemming and hawing over the thought of purchasing sandals for this summer. The Docs do bake my feet...

But I find shopping so exhausting!

So for now, I am addicted to my two pairs of shoes.

These shoes are all nice and everything but they really should be pictured with soles to the sky like they were serving their true purpose