Claire Heavens

Avg. of 60 Recommendations

I've seen Emily four times so far, each time better than the last. She's an uninhibited little firecracker and I can't wait to get back to her mischievous hands!

I haven't gone into the paradise room to try out the hot-tub, nor have I had the pleasure of a duo with her. I haven't seen any reco's of Emily's duo activity, although I'm very tempted to satisfy my threesome fantasy sometime.

Any of you guys gone for a duo with Emily? Is it worth it, and is Emily as naughty during her duos as she is in private?

I saw Emily a couple of months ago. She was stunning to look at, her personality amazing and her massage skills where really good. She was my first MP. Does anybody know if she is coming back? I havent seen her on the schedule for a couple of weeks.

I had the pleasure of being Em's first client today on her return from her break. She's as stunning and sparkling as ever, and as much fun to be with.

A truly gorgeous woman, with an amazing body and a sensual touch. The smile, the hair, the face: completely winning. And a personality to match.

Oh yeah, and that body! :).

Outstanding.

She has a new website with lots of sexy pics: http://www.eroticemily.ca

Well, there is nothing I can say that has not already been said. Excellent, excellent excellent. What an outstounding package. High fives to Emily, Angie and the complete crew.

C u soon.

• Like 1

Overdue reco, but slurp's right we gotta speak up :)

Saw Emily very last minute a while back, what a wonderful experience. Sexy, fun, did I mention hot? Definitely a repeat and I advise you to check her out in person!

I finally gave in to temptations and came in to Paradise and saw the one and only E.Emily. What can i say, she got skills and enjoys what she does and so have I. It took me awhile but hey better late than never right.

I enjoyed her as much as she did ;)

I'll be back babes! ;)

Emily's a sweetheart, I've had the pleasure of seeing her on many occasions and I won't put an end to my frequent visits anytime soon. Sweet, Sexy and enthusiastic

Guest happytimes

8 pages of recos. says it all; Emily is fantastic. I had to add another reco. to let her know how much I enjoyed her. She is funny, charming and entertaining. Everyone can see she is absolutely beautiful. It was my first time with her, but I felt like I knew her forever. She is extra special and I think I am addic'ted. See you soon Emily.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm the puddle in the parking lot. Can someone please come and drive me home. I can't walk upright. Too relaxxxxxed. I have asked Emily down to St Marteen, to Orient Beach. She says she is going to do something on the beach noone has probably done before. It will be a real eye opener for everyone down there.

Thanks Emily

P.S. Don't run over me when you leave today.

Had the pleasure of Em's company. Em was looking absolutely radiant today, which I was very pleased to see as she has had more than one would want to deal with lately and more than I ever hope to deal with in my lifetime. Em has lost a bit of weight but talk about a petite treat, lookin real fine girl. I do hope to see the true to life hair colour as I think you would be over the top gorgeous by you describing the colour. Keep your chin up. ROAR!!!

• Like 1

I've just seen Em at her newly opened private massage studio. All of her furnishings haven't arrived yet, but she's working on it, and she's expecting delivery of her table in a day or so. The place is bright, clean, and spacious, and we improvised on her comfortable couch.

Em was as sparkly as ever, and looking hot. Very hot. The eyes, the smile, the amazing sexy body. She's a pleasure to spend time with, as we got caught up (I've only seen her once this year, so there was lots to talk about). And then the intense pleasure as she tended to me. I love watching that face as she works, and I love what she does to me. Over and over....

Best of luck with your new place, and your new independent status, Em.

Edited by Cato

I agree 100% with Cato - Emily is a pure gem!

Saw her this morning at her new digs. I like the location & the studio has major attitude...a good thing IMO.

A minor glitch in deliveries made her opening day a little adventurous to say the least, but she bounced back with her usual smiles and grace. Who can resist this bundle of positive energy?

As for her service - Second to none!

Holy smokes, this lady just brings it on. Go see her guys - I'm saying this for purely selfish reasons, but let's keep her in Ottawa.

J:tongue:

• Like 1

I went looking for some warmth on a chilly afternoon and found myself in another fantastic encounter with Emily.

She's working hard on the new place; given time Cribs may come calling.

I would have been happy with Emily wearing a work belt while going to work but she countered wearing just a smile and adding in the odd body slide.

One will feel like they have been treated like a king by the time they walk out.

Saw Em last Sat at her new location, which suited both of us just fine.

She is as sweet as always. Everything mentioned above is correct, the place is still being set up but judging by whats been done and what are in the boxes still to be assembled it will be a very sweet oasis. I'm very happy for her and proud of her initiative to go at it on her own. I wish every one of my faves do the same :)

Rates were spot on and I opted for the 45 min session. She's as bubbly and sassy as she's ever been. I felt a stronger connection through the session, conversation, everything. I really think she's found her niche.

Good luck Emily! You're doing great!

Well since she is indy now, I had to go and see what everyone has been saying for so long. She is amazing at what she does. She made me feel like a king for sure, and I will go back to see her as soon as I can.

Additional Comments:

Well since she is indy now, I had to go and see what everyone has been saying for so long. She is amazing at what she does. She made me feel like a king for sure, and I will go back to see her as soon as I can.

I had the pleasure of seeing Emily today, the first time at her new location. It was just as good as it was at her old spot. She is not only beautiful but easy to talk to and very, very sensual. I will definitely be back.

I too have had the pleasure of a session with Emily at her new location, and her sense of humour, her dynamic personality, high energy, and of course her skills and beauty make her experience unique...like no other. She's defintely to be seen again.

• Like 1

Text her to set up an appt. I saw her yesterday for the first time. She's spectacular. Her location is great and there's really nothing more that I can add that's not already been said. She's been offline because she's not yet got an internet connection.

So, after reading all the good comments about Emily, I finally decided to take the plunge. And what an experience was!

She is all that you have said and more. I had the honour to be her first visitor at her new digs downtown. With her cheerful smile she welcomed me with hot kisses and helped me undress. A slippery oil massage followed with both back and front bodyslides. She enjoyed the reversed massage with pleasure and her final touches capped an very hot session, enjoyed by both of us.

I can truly recommend a godess like Emily!!

Danny:icon_biggrin:

Edited by nicke7070
inappropriate wording

I had another Em session at her new place.

Energy, enthusiasm, beauty, sweetness.

And candidate for Best Bum on the Planet :)

• Like 2

Finally had the pleasure of meeting Emily, or now Claire as she told me she was thinking of changing her name, after weeks of trying I'm so glad I didn't give up she was definately worth the wait. Can't wait to see her again.

Phenomenal whit and an absolute joy to visit! This beautiful lady will erase any shyness you may have with her fun and easy going attitude and you will leave with a smile that will last days!

I may need rehab. She is very addictive!

I am as hesitant as I am paranoid and trips to sps are rare and fraught with anxiety. Moreover I have never gone to an mp because I figure if I am going to go I might as well maximize the sexperience. And yet Claire's pictures and recos beckoned. And so I called her and she completely put me at ease. I feel very awkward writing this as I feel i am recommending that all you shmucks go see a woman who I hope will some day be my wife. Claire is as charming as she is beautiful and has the ability to make you feel much more special than you might actually be. The experience transcends the physical release you might get. I have hard evidence (pardon the pun) that she is a good kind honest soul and yet has a bod and spirit to knock your socks off. What more do you need? what more is there ?

• Like 1

Guest **zz**x

My, my. Just returned from seeing Claire today. She is a force of nature with just the right amount of mischief in her. The session was intense, maybe too intense, and we both had the jello leg syndrome. Hope to see her again very soon if she will have me... Once I recover that is....

After a year of looking at her albums. I finally got to meet Claire Heavens, aka erotic Emily. She is now located downtown where I can meet her at noon.

She is more beautiful and sexier then her pictures. She is a tiny girl, but shapely and sexy. And a beautiful face, gorgeous eyes and a nice big smile.

She gives a relaxing massage as we chatted about her life and love of animals. And a bit about herself. The Body slides were fantastic and you can watch her gliding over your body on the wall next to the massage table. Then comes the flip where she teases you for a long time while chatting away. Then the clean up and a shower where she rinses the massage oil of you. She is a fun person to be with. I will repeat in the future. Thanks Claire. :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.