I emailed her the other day have yet to get a reply. I don't always have time to call for info.

Posted via Mobile Device

I know Christy requires a phone call to make an appointment (as do many SP's). I understand and respect the need for their protection. Unfortunately, I, like I suspect many other hobbyists, do not have the ability to telephone from home or cell phones as detailed statments of phone records are available to employer and spouses.

Again, I of course respect the safety precautions SP's employ, I just wish there was some flexibility or perhaps other solutions... any ideas would be welcomed.

Guest d*k***

I agree with cutescott...i can't make phone calls and ask about rates/services ...email is ok - if I get an answer quickly enough....texting is ok too.

The only problem with texting is when you text a lady today and receive an answer two days later - even better if it's an evening or weekend and everyone in the family has access to THAT cellphone. HAHA

So all methods have their own advantages and disadvantages...having an website with clear rates/services/terms etc helps a lot. key word is clear....it's better for the lady - eliminates a lot of calls about stuff. And it's better for the gents - they know what to expect.

Buy a pay-as-you-go cellphone for hobby use only and rent a mailbox at the UPS store if you need a mailing address for statements. I recently had to give in and do so. Nobody said this hobby was cheap! ;-)

Unfortunately, I, like I suspect many other hobbyists, do not have the ability to telephone from home or cell phones as detailed statments of phone records are available to employer and spouses.

I emailed with a few questions, hoping for a reply, so I could call and set something up, but nothing.

Posted via Mobile Device

I emailed her the other day have yet to get a reply. I don't always have time to call for info.

Posted via Mobile Device

I emailed with a few questions, hoping for a reply, so I could call and set something up, but nothing.

Posted via Mobile Device

You posted almost the exact same thing within an hour and a half, a mistake or...

You posted almost the exact same thing within an hour and a half, a mistake or...

Ya it was a mistake, too many windows open on my phone lol

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

She requires you to phone from a land line, like WTF who has a land line today, everyone uses the Iphone or cell, this province is 10 years behind other parts of Canada, but when i read this on her web site about booking from land line only, well lets just say, I had a good laugh, this is 2011 not the 60"s, I hope all have a nice weekend.

She requires you to phone from a land line, like WTF who has a land line today, everyone uses the Iphone or cell, this province is 10 years behind other parts of Canada, but when i read this on her web site about booking from land line only, well lets just say, I had a good laugh, this is 2011 not the 60"s, I hope all have a nice weekend.

I still have a land line than again I'm born and raised here so I guess I'm just running a decade behind. The lady has every right to do her bookings within her comfort zone you on the other hand do not have the right to continue bad mouthing this area and the good people that live here.

• Like 1

I still have a land line than again I'm born and raised here so I guess I'm just running a decade behind. The lady has every right to do her bookings within her comfort zone you on the other hand do not have the right to continue bad mouthing this area and the good people that live here.

Well said... I call SPs from a land line as well.

LMAO. I have a landline at my family home but it's mainly because it came with the bundle and I grew up with one so it's the norm for my family and for my personal life. I use a cell for my SP business and have a personal cell for friends and family.

I have been told by hobbyist that they don't have a cell phone to call/text from for my apartment number and such, when I was providing incalls. There are many people that don't have cell phones but you can make other arrangements if you see fit and are comfortable doing so.

Cristy is entitled to conduct her business whichever way she likes, you need to remember that you are being invited in to the SP's home/space and the lady if she has never met you and even if she has needs to take as many measures as they so please to ensure their safety comes first.

• Like 1

Agreed. Also try to get a reco from another lady. That is another option for me if you can't follow my booking procedure. I require you to text me from a cell phone. Or you can email if you have a handle on CERB and are not a moderated poster. I don't have a landline and do not answer phone calls. We are all different. A reputable lady that has seen you before will let the lady know you are a nice safe guy. It's up to her if she wants to accept this method of booking though. Don't complain if you won't book in the manner she requires. This will not make her change her mind.

BTW It's no secret I love this city, and this province. I am from the biggest city in the country and Nova Scotia is NOT 10 years behind anyone. It's just smaller. It IS however 50 years ahead of it's time as far as kind, thoughtful friendly people go. Careful what you say.

• Like 1

It IS however 50 years ahead of it's time as far as kind, thoughtful friendly people go. Careful what you say.

Well said, we know how to treat these wonderful ladies.

Perhaps she had a "good laugh" when she read certain email inquiries. If a land line confirmation is not possible then just move on. This is her chosen method of screening/confirming and if we don't approve we don't have to call, right. I know I can not, and therefore, will not ever call from my residential number so obviously a lady that screens via this method is not for me, so I (regretfully) have to move along.

Ever SP has there won comfort level with how to meet new clients. Keep in mind the risk that are taken with this. I dont its anyones place to critize her, if you dont agree with it then just move on or send her a pm or e-mail asking if she has another means we would like to contacted if you dont have a landline you're comfortable to use.

Halifax has alot of highly rated SP's and not seeing one due to certian circumstances shouldnt be the end of the world. Also if enough people cant contact with landlines, i'm sure she'd at some point adjust her screening methods also, so there is some hope.

I find it funny that men want you to give them your location but they don't want to give you any info about themselves,is that a fair exchange!!

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

The ladies are fully entitled to ask for any information, or to stipulate any booking procedure, that they wish. Their safety and comfort-level is paramount. Remember -all it takes is one misjudgment by them to lead to personal disaster.

On the other hand, potential clients are equally entitled to respectfully decline to provide the information requested, and to politely move on in search of another lady with whom they have a better fit.

As long as this mutual exploration of comfort-levels is done with proper tact and respect, things can be considered to be working as they should. Encounters work best when both parties feel relaxed - which means feeling as comfortable and safe as possible.

All I was saying is a lot of people today just have mobile devices, so what does it matter if you call from a mobile device or a land line, the SP can still see who is calling, etc. I n the nect 5 years land lines will be used even less then they are today, I am all for safety to, but you also have to keep up with the changing times and we all now in the Tech phase.